As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 55 - Would be Road Wardens convert into Peace Loving Electors.

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Clan Rat from The Empire to Estalia

And Rest

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    peskypesky Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Round 4, Battle Phase

game55state54.png

Old World Effects
    Warpstone Discovery - In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with at least one follower in any region containing at least one Warpstone token draws a Chaos card. (Limit one card per player each round.)

Electors Sue For Peace - During the battle phase, no battle dice may be rolled in regions where there is at least one Event token.

Chaos Effects

Skitterleap in Norsca making all rats antsy and jumpy.
    Blood Bath in Troll Country allowing Khorne to convert spilled blood into corruption.
    Hate in Troll Country locking down all cultists.
    Creeping Death in Bretonnia spreading filth and corruption into adjacent regions if dominated.
    Daemonic Subtlety in Bretonnia giving Slaanesh warriors and greater daemons the ability to drop corruption during the corruption phase.
    Glean in Estalia making it closer to the rest of the Old World.
    Festival of Sinew aka PARTY in The Border Princes giving Slaanesh one PP per figure summoned here as the entry price.
    Daemonic Subtlety in The Border Princes allowing Slaanesh's warriors and greater daemons to place one corruption during the corruption phase.
    The Badlands is Warpshocked counting magic symbols and warpstones as Bluey's domination points.

Norsca: 6 dice, 2 dice
    Troll Country: 2 dice, 1 die,1 die, 2 dice
    Kislev: 2 dice, 1 die,1 die
    Estalia: Peace for all!

As this may be the last round, please roll in power/region order. Ardor to kick off the bloodshed.

pesky on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    5 hits in Norsca killing 3 clan rats, 1 daemonette and 1 acolyte.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Round 4, Battle Phase

game55state56.png

Old World Effects
    Warpstone Discovery - In the end phase when Old World cards are resolved, any player with at least one follower in any region containing at least one Warpstone token draws a Chaos card. (Limit one card per player each round.)

Electors Sue For Peace - During the battle phase, no battle dice may be rolled in regions where there is at least one Event token.

Chaos Effects

Blood Bath in Troll Country allowing Khorne to convert spilled blood into corruption.
    Creeping Death in Bretonnia spreading filth and corruption into adjacent regions if dominated.
    Daemonic Subtlety in Bretonnia giving Slaanesh warriors and greater daemons the ability to drop corruption during the corruption phase.
    Festival of Sinew aka PARTY in The Border Princes giving Slaanesh one PP per figure summoned here as the entry price.
    Daemonic Subtlety in The Border Princes allowing Slaanesh's warriors and greater daemons to place one corruption during the corruption phase.
    The Badlands is Warpshocked counting magic symbols and warpstones as Bluey's domination points.

Norsca: 6 dice+10 VP DAC, 2 dice
    Kislev: 2 dice, 1 die,1 die

As this may be the last round, please roll in power/region order.

LoserForHireX to roll on Norsca. After which The Cow King to decide whether or not to save his acolyte(s).

Also I do not think that Kislev will play much part in determining the game ending (except in terms of points for Khorne), so Ardor is free to roll for Kislev.

pesky on
  • Options
    2 hits in Kislev killing 1 plaguebringer.

• Options
    Actually, could I change my hits for Norsca to 3 clan rats and a rat ogre?

• Options
    Ardor wrote:
    Actually, could I change my hits for Norsca to 3 clan rats and a rat ogre?

Fine by me considering no one has decided or rolled yet.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Round 4, Battle Phase

game55state58.png

Old World Effects

Chaos Effects

Norsca: 6 dice+8 VP DAC, 2 dice
    Kislev: 2 dice+2 VP DAC, 1 die,1 die

LoserForHireX to roll on Norsca. After which The Cow King to decide whether or not to save his acolyte(s) if any were killed.

Also I do not think that Kislev will play much part in determining the game ending (except in terms of points for Khorne), so Ardor is free to roll for Kislev. The Bashar is free to roll for Kislev followed by The Cow King.

pesky on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Nevermind me, I can't count! (edited out)

Ardor on
  • Options
    1 Hit in Norsica. Kill a Bloodsworn Cultist.

I hate you so much Ardor

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Norsca will be ruined this turn so please decide if the rat orge will be moving due to the upgrade. Also please start the rolls for Troll Country.

• Options
    Round 4, Battle Phase

game55state59.png

Old World Effects

Chaos Effects

Ardor to roll for Troll Country followed by The Bashar and The Cow King.

The Bashar is also free to roll for Kislev followed by The Cow King.

• Options
    The BasharThe Bashar Registered User regular
    No hits in Kislev.

• Options
    1 hit in Troll Country killing the seductress.

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    pesky wrote:
    Norsca will be ruined this turn so please decide if the rat orge will be moving due to the upgrade. Also please start the rolls for Troll Country.

Not sure what you mean by that; the board shows him with Council of 13 rather than the Under Empire. And I don't think Skitterleap is set to trigger.

• Options
    Darian wrote:
    pesky wrote:

Not sure what you mean by that; the board shows him with Council of 13 rather than the Under Empire. And I don't think Skitterleap is set to trigger.

Yes, I do not in fact have the under empire. I thought skitterleap would be enough.

• Options
    Darian wrote:
    pesky wrote:

Yes, I do not in fact have the under empire. I thought skitterleap would be enough.

Sorry about that. Still recovering from the weekend. Thanks for pointing that out.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Round 4, Battle Phase

game55state61.png

Old World Effects

Chaos Effects

Troll Country: 2 dice+2 VP DAC +1 Corruption, 1 die,1 die, 2 dice

The Bashar to roll for Troll Country followed by the The Cow King and Gene Parmesan.

The Cow King to roll for Kislev.

pesky on
  • Options
    For bloodbath, do I gain a corruption for the figure I killed? I just wanted to check.

• Options
    Ardor wrote:
    For bloodbath, do I gain a corruption for the figure I killed? I just wanted to check.

Yes you do. Missed that out on the first update and corrected it.

• Options
    @The Bashar is up for rolls.

• Options
    No hits in Troll Country.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I hate to ask but could some one roll for me please?

And when do I decide on what acolytes to save and can only save one?

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I hate to ask but could some one roll for me please?

And when do I decide on what acolytes to save and can only save one?

Sure. Troll Country: 1 hit kills either the Bloodletter or the Plaguebearer, your pick.

You decide at the end of battle in a region if any of your Acolytes were killed there. And yes, only one save per round for the whole board.

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    Gene ParmesanGene Parmesan Registered User regular
    Does that mean I'm up?

• Options
    Does that mean I'm up?

I guess its ok for you to roll since I have a feeling that you want to kill the acolytes anyway.

• Options
    Also there is a real possibility of a 3 way tie in terms of calculating ruination bonus. Iirc the rulebook makes no mentiom of such a case. I am guessing add first and second place points, divide by 3 (rounded down)?

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    It does, oddly enough, and you have it right. We had a three-way tie for second place scoring in Kislev in Game 59. :P

blahmcblah on
  • Options
    blahmcblah wrote:
    It does, oddly enough, and you have it right. We had a three-way tie for second place scoring in Kislev in Game 59. :P

Ahhhh I see it now...says "two or more"...doh!

• Options
    @The Cow King to decide on the target for the single hit. @Gene Parmesan to roll for Troll Country.

• Options
    Kill a bloodletter please!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Round 4, Battle Phase

game55state62.png

Old World Effects

Chaos Effects

Troll Country: 2 dice+2 VP DAC +1 Corruption, 1 die,1 die, 2 dice

Gene Parmesan to roll for Troll Country.

The Cow King to roll for Kislev. @The Cow King do you need me to roll for you again?

• Options
    yes please!

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Whiff in Kislev on behalf of The Cow King. Sorry!!

@Gene Parmesan to finish up rolls for Troll Country.

• Options
    Gene ParmesanGene Parmesan Registered User regular
    1 hit in Troll Country taking out the plague bearer.

• Options
    edited February 2012
    Round 4-Corruption Phase

game55state63.png

Old World Effects

Chaos Effects

Domination Step
    Norsca: +2 VP
    Troll Country: +2 VP
    Bretonnia: +3 VP +2 Corruption in Bretonnia DAC +1 Corruption in Estalia, Tilea and The Border Princes
    Estalia: +5 VP DAC
    The Border Princes: +2 VP

Corruption Step
    Norsca: +3 DAC, +1
    Troll Country: +2
    Bretonnia: +2
    Estalia: +3 DAC, +3 DAC, +3 2 DAC
    The Border Princes: +2 DAC

Check for Ruination
    Norsca - 3rd Ruined: +4 VP, +4 VP, +4 VP
    Troll Country - 4th Ruined: +5 VP, +5 VP
    Estalia - 5th Ruined: +5 VP, +5 VP, +5 VP, +5 VP

Updated VP
    49 + 5 = 54 VP
    31 + 8 = 39 VP
    20 + 18 = 38 VP
    10 + 11 = 21 VP
    28 + 14 = 42 VP

pesky on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Round 4-End Phase

game55state68.png

1. Remove Chaos Cards from the Board - no effects.

2. Hero Tokens are resolved - none.

3. Resolve Old World cards - Ardor, The Cow King, Gene Parmesan and LoserForHireX draws a Chaos card each.

4. Score Ruined Regions:
    Norsca: +7 VP, +3 VP
    Troll Country: +8 VP, +2 VP, +2 VP
    Estalia: +11 VP, +2 VP, +2 VP

5. Advance Threat Dials - Each each god ticks once.
    17 - Score 4 VP
    18 - Score 3 VP
    20 - Upgrade Card
    19 - Upgrade Card
    16 - Upgrade Card

Updated VP
    Khorne: 54 + 6 = 60 VP
    Nurgle: 39 + 5 = 44 VP
    Tzeentch: 38 + 15 = 53 VP
    Slaanesh: 21 + 16 = 37 VP
    The Horned Rat: 42 + 2 = 44 VP

6. Check for Game end - KHORNE WINS A VP VICTORY! Congratulations Ardor!

pesky on
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Board at game end.

KHORNE WINS A VP VICTORY!

Congratulations Ardor!

game55state71.png

Thank you for bearing with the constant cock-ups with hosting (especially the not shuffling of the decks part). Also this happens to be one of the longest games ever (6 months!), so thank you everyone for sticking around till the end.

pesky on
  • Options
    Thanks for hosting! That bloodletter upgrade is powerful in that it takes a lot less strategy to use well.

• Options
    Good game everyone.

Yes, that upgrade was killer. I only think Tzeentch's Havoc combined with a mystical disregard is the best defense against it.

Thanks for hosting Pesky.