Options

FFVII on PSP Help

Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Games and Technology
So, I'm playing through FFVII on PSP and have been chocobo racing for ages.

I still haven't won the sneak attack materia, and it's driving me mental.

Does anyone by any chance have a save game with the sneak attack materia recieved, and is otherwise complete up to that point in the game (i.e. no materia/unique weapons/accesories missed)?

Apothe0sis on

• Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    So, legally we can't really talk about "FFVII on PSP."

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Really? We can't? It's not available on the ps3store and all that?

Oh shi-

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Bwahaha.

Apothe0sis 1
    maximumzero 0
    Sony Pants!

KiTA on
  • Options
    DeusfauxDeusfaux Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Are you done all the breeding? I mean you have to race as part of that process anyways, so I wouldnt start pounding away at the races specifically for it until you're done all the racing you HAVE to do as part of breeding.

Deusfaux on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    As an owner of a PSP with custom firmware flash, even I think this thread most likely needs to be locked.

halkun on
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Except that you can buy FF8 legally for the PSP.

Just because you can also pirate it using the hacked Sony PS1 Emu stuff doesn't mean it's not a valid thread.

I mean christ, if he hadn't mentioned the PSP, the thread would be perfectly valid.

KiTA on
  • Options
    TingleTingle __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    KiTA wrote: »
    I mean christ, if he hadn't mentioned the PSP, the thread would be perfectly valid.

Indeed. This is just idiotic.

Tingle on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Deusfaux wrote: »
    Are you done all the breeding? I mean you have to race as part of that process anyways, so I wouldnt start pounding away at the races specifically for it until you're done all the racing you HAVE to do as part of breeding.
    I've done it all, the only thing I'm missing is sneak attack.

Frustration abounds.

I'm happy to redo everything as long as I don't have to keep racing with a chance of going without any meaningful reward - gp is no longer any use to me and I have 99 elixers, megalixers, et al.

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    CripTonicCripTonic Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    duh, thats what w-item is for :roll:

CripTonic on
    0liDg.png