Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Steven P. Jobs Memorial [Chat]

1767778798082»

• MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. regular
    Guys, Canadians never have anything nice to say about U.S. politics. Just adjust the dial and tune out the background noise.

I am nice and don't bring up things their politicians are doing. Like trying to remove public funding from their elections. Especially since those subsidies help keep the some of the more liberal parties on equal footing. But hey ours put a person with experience in an area as an advisor but since she is also a popular singer it is being silly.

Story on removal subsidies from parties btw...
    http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Harper+government+moves+kill+taxpayer+subsidies+political+parties/5495955/story.html

bensig_zpsmavgybc2.png
  • HenroidHenroid M-May I have this dance? ... Don't touch me. regular
    Tamin wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Tamin wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Anyone got a remedy for the blues?

Bail?

On what or who?

It was a terrible joke!

I would "remedy" (get rid of / escape from) the "blues" (cops) by paying bail.

You're goddamned right it was a terrible joke, what the hell.

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
  • Chat broke.

• test

Kagera wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Kagera wrote:
    Hey Henroid. 10/1 is past, update your sig or whatevs.

Why?

Because I want to know when part 41 will be up.

When I feel like it?

"Ultima Online Pre-Trammel is the perfect example of why libertarians are full of shit."
    - @Ludious
  • MazzyxMazzyx I can dig it. regular
    Wasn't the last [chat] a Steve Jobs [chat]?

bensig_zpsmavgybc2.png
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Not a NASA RESIST. regular
    I'm ok with Shakira being in my Presidents advisory committee. Colombians are hot.

• KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004 regular
    What is happening????

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • ugh

@nealcm @faynor
    nerdgasmic.gif1420 6068 6113 - XBL Atomoclassic
    This thread is eating my posts.

- @Ludious
This discussion has been closed.