As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satan 2011: Satans sent! Let the Giftening begin

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightley, Scarlett Johansson, Jason Sudekis, and Paul Rudd can all have a sex party in my bedroom, though

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Don't even crack a window open. Let that smell cement itself in my sheets

• Options
    BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    Are you just offering your bedroom up for them to have a sex party in while you sit in the living room playing videogames? Or do you expect to be involved? Their acceptance hinges on this answer.

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Who would want Keith to join? I mean really.

• Options
    Hunter wrote: »

I'm very discreet.

But I'll haunt your dreams.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    wish I could join this

but no money

sorry, forum people

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    Hunter wrote: »

I'm very discreet.

But I'll haunt your dreams.

Keith could jump into a pool full of tits and dicks, and still come up sucking his thumb.

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    now I'm imagining Keith being plunged into a pit of dicks a-la Saw 2

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    neville wrote:
    OP updated.
    More people (especially people who do a LOT of reading, ahem) fail at reading.
    So if you're wondering why you aren't on, it's probably because you can't follow directions.

Aww yeah I can read

I was totally worried that I'd mess something up

• Options
    LegbaLegba He did. Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Are there more people on the list this year than last, or is it just me?

Legba on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Yay I don't fail at reading!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    Keith wrote:
    Mila Kunis, Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightley, Scarlett Johansson, Jason Sudekis, and Paul Rudd can all have a sex party in my bedroom, though
    wish I could join this

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I have to skip this year on account of being poor. First year ever. :(

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Janson wrote:
    Norse mythology is totally the best, though

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Janson wrote:
    Norse mythology is totally the best, though

i agree janson

campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Yes!

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    neville wrote:
    OP updated.
    More people (especially people who do a LOT of reading, ahem) fail at reading.
    So if you're wondering why you aren't on, it's probably because you can't follow directions.

Aww yeah I can read

I was totally worried that I'd mess something up

Go Team Literate!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    neville wrote:
    Seinfeld_Soup_Nazi.jpg

NO SATANS FOR YOU!

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Exactly.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    neville wrote:
    Seinfeld_Soup_Nazi.jpg

NO SATANS FOR YOU!

noeonq.jpg

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Every time somebody posts that, I get a confused boner when I see Salaine.

Every fucking time.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    hahahaha
    awesome image

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Also, rather than Salaine... I think it should have been Elaineados.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    I think these were the last two done by him:

10y04f4.jpg

rur1bk.jpg

• Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    if @Rorus Raz shows up and tries to satan everyone be sure to harass him and be mean and discourage him from sataning because he smells

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote:
    I think these were the last two done by him:

10y04f4.jpg

rur1bk.jpg

AWESOME.
    I want to be one of the gay couple who steals things / harasses Kramer for not wearing the AIDS ribbon.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    Ahaha, Neville that is who I initially thought of you as..

I also love that this was who I was decided to be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSzWbNElHOo

• Options
    neville wrote:
    I want to be one of the gay couple who steals things / harasses Kramer for not wearing the AIDS ribbon.

Oh yes, oh yes indeed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIwSgv0Yr8g&feature=related

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    wait

what seinfeld would I be

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:

Yeah, I'd pay to watch this.

• Options
    doesn't matter, any Seinfeld is almost as terrible as you

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    wait

what seinfeld would I be

George's dad.

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    edited October 2011
    keith your words would.hurt me but I am at my job right now getting paid so I can go back to my apartment where I live alone and can afford it

also I don't look like several leprechaun babies sewn up into one freakish hulk after an unfortunate wood chipper accident

The Lovely Bastard on
    7656367.jpg
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    keith your words would.hurt me but I am at my job right now getting paid so I can go back to my apartment where I live alone and can afford it

also I don't look like several leprechaun babies sewn up into one freakish hulk after an unfortunate wood chipper accident

who also can't even buy a damn tshirt

easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    wait

what seinfeld would I be

Oh, I know which one you would easily be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9tP9fI2zbE

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    TLB would be the Library detective

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    hive

mind?????

ducklett.gif
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Great minds Zon

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    BusterK wrote:
    Great minds Zon

Oh yeah, you & I.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited October 2011
    I am ze librarian in that clip

clearly

Antimatter on
This discussion has been closed.