As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventures OT. OP Update: Skylanders Cloud Patrol for IOS Out

1303132333436»

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I made an undead spider ninja named ARACHNASSASSIN! He's almost too creepy to play, throws clouds of spider web ninja stars and barfs out poisonous bug clouds.

He's pretty much immortal.

• Options
    Dirk2112Dirk2112 Registered User regular
    My son discovered Imaginators in the store and wants Santa to bring it to him. I told him Santa isn't going to bring it because he never finished the last game. He still has some of the vehicles in their unopened boxes. He played for 20 minutes on a level where he was driving and shooting bees in a hive. After he killed the bees he put it away and said, "You know dad, this game is stupid."

He played through Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team twice and loved every minute of it. I don't know how far along he is, but if he skips the extra driving levels I think he can finish Super Chargers by Xmas. If he does, I am only buying the base game.

NNID = Zepp914
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I'd consider maybe an extra Creation Crystal or two of different elements. Just make sure he knows that the job class on each is virtually permanent, so picking the same kind is not recommended.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    So is the Undead Sensei realm bugged? It looks like it's impossible to get 3/3 chests on the level. :(

akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    Dirk2112 wrote: »
    My son discovered Imaginators in the store and wants Santa to bring it to him. I told him Santa isn't going to bring it because he never finished the last game. He still has some of the vehicles in their unopened boxes. He played for 20 minutes on a level where he was driving and shooting bees in a hive. After he killed the bees he put it away and said, "You know dad, this game is stupid."

He played through Giants, Swap Force, and Trap Team twice and loved every minute of it. I don't know how far along he is, but if he skips the extra driving levels I think he can finish Super Chargers by Xmas. If he does, I am only buying the base game.

Nah, your son was right. Superchragers was not a good game by a long shot. I didn't finish it either.

Imaginators is hella fun

• Options
    So is the Undead Sensei realm bugged? It looks like it's impossible to get 3/3 chests on the level. :(

It worked fine for me but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a glitch in there somewhere. How many times have you run it?

• Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »

It worked fine for me but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a glitch in there somewhere. How many times have you run it?

I ran through it like 10 times. Never got credited for the third chest.

akirasig.jpg