• Options
    Jeff7Jeff7 Registered User new member
    NEED SPACE, KINDA:

Date: 4/5
    Spots Needed: 1, for the night.
    My Gender: Male
    Your Gender: Whatever
    Best Contact Method: PM or Email chrisnessrevenge@hotmail.com

I've got a room to crash in for the rest of PAX, but not for the night prior. I'm hoping someone can squeeze me in for that night. Please contact me if you're able to, thanks!

• Options
    PohTayToezPohTayToez Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Found, thanks!

NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: 4/6 Friday
    Date Leaving: 4/9 Monday
    Spots Needed: 1
    Best Contact Method: trevortran07 [at] gmail

Additional Notes/Requests:
    Looking to find a place to stay on the cheap, and I'm not picky. I'll gladly pay to stay the weekend on the floor/bathtub/whatever. Also, I'm arriving about 1AM on Friday, it would be awesome to find a place I could crash for the few hours before PAX.

PohTayToez on
  • Options
    ZephsaceZephsace Gaming Mistress NYRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Done! See you at PAX East!

Zephsace on
  • Options
    SupervillianSupervillian Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Space has been filled, sorry!

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: Westin Boston Waterfront (attached to the BCEC!)
    Total Cost:  $615
    Date Arriving: THURSDAY April 5th
    Date Leaving: SUNDAY April 8th
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3
    My Gender: F
    Your Gender: Either
    Best Contact Method: PM or email shelleyw13 [at] gmail

So far the room is occupied by 2 people and a possible 3rd for either friday or saturday night.
    We're cosplayers so we'll be mostly using the room for changing and sleeping. We'll be out and about most of the time.
    Ideally, I'd like to find another group of 2-3 people and split the cost of the room 50/50 between the two groups (mine & yours).
    The room has one king bed, which I don't mind giving up to you guys.
    No crazy partying please but we don't care about drinking in the room or anything. Use common sense, clean up after yourself, etc.

Supervillian on
  • Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    NEED SPACE, KINDA

Date: day of 4/6 , all of 4/7 and maybe 4/8
    Best Contact Method: PM

i'm really on a budget so i can't afford more than $150, i live an hour away so this isn't 100% needed i just hated having to catch the train and missing so many awesome things last year. as long as i can have room to sleep im fine, a bed would be nice since i have back isues but i will gladly take the floor. no one whos drinking a lot, last thing i want to deal with is a drunk in my room. i pretty much need a place to crash for the night and store some extra stuff like a change of shoes, lunch since its so pricey there, and a shower ...thats about it

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    MrGone1980MrGone1980 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE (Kinda have space, too)

Date: 4/6 - 4/8
    Your Gender: Whatevs
    Best Contact Method: e-mail (my forum name @gmail.com), I'll send you my phone# if you're interested

I've e-mailed the "partying hard" guy twice already but no bites. Maybe it's cuz I don't have a facebook?
    Anyway, this is my second PaxEast. All my fellow buds from last year bailed on getting their shit together so I'm left going solo. I've already booked a room at the Hilton Boston Financial District. There's room in there for one more, so I guess I'd be hip to someone wanting to throw down to make it cheaper. My preference, though, would be to wedge myself into a bigger room to make the whole thing way cheap. If you're interested, the hotel I have booked comes out to $409.74 after tax for 2 nights (4/6 & 4/7).

I'm a responsible-type male but no stranger to inebriation. Let's just say I've had a lot of "babysitting" nights; I indulge but keep my act together. Cool and groovy with the GLBT thing and people cut from every different cloth (I hope most everyone at PAX can agree with this statement).

I'm not active on the forums but I thought maybe it'd be worth it to post in the Room Share thread. Ok this post is too long. Oh and I'm 31 years old.

And don't forget: first rounds on me.

EDIT: Of course, Westin would be MOST preferred...I got in there last year and it was very convenient.

Looks like I found a space at the Westin. Happy hunting everyone!

MrGone1980 on
  • Options
    hadukenhaduken [E] Lancaster, PaRegistered User new member
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE: Westin

Date Arriving: 4/5
    Date Leaving: 4/8
    Best Contact Method: neal dot leininger at gmail dot com

Notes: I will be Enforcing all weekend and would love to not have to worry about transport @ 3AM, so just looking for a place to crash 6-8 hours / day .. I'm down with partying so long as everyone can handle themselves

FOUND - Thanks!

haduken on
  • Options
    satyr16satyr16 Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE: SEAPORT OR WESTIN

Date Arriving: 4/6 (Friday morning)
    Date Leaving: 4/8 (Sunday evening)
    Your Gender: Any
    Best Contact Method: seltic5150 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Additional Notes: Last year was my first PAX/convention ever. Dressed up as Big Boss from MGS3 and had a blast with everything. Going as Dovahkiin from Skyrim this year. I don't mind rooming with strangers, all part of the experience; also, I'm a chill guy :). Won't cause any problems.
    *Can sleep on the floor.*

satyr16 on
  • Options
    ManDanceManDance Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:4/5
    Date Leaving:4/8
    Spots Needed:1
    My Gender:Male
    Your Gender:Any
    Best Contact Method:mrpigglywikkly(at)gmail(dot)com

I'll be willing to sleep on the floor, and pay a fair price for the privilege to do so.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    maedhrosmaedhros New York, NYRegistered User new member
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: InterContinental Boston
    Total Cost: Edit 2/23: $1,150.20 (approx $60/person/night)
    Date Arriving: Thursday, 5 April
    Date Leaving: Edit 2/23: Tuesday, 10 April
    Number of Spots Available: Edit: 3/4 0 of 4 total
    My Gender: Male (27 years old)
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter

I'm a young professional looking forward to my first PAX (though not my first convention) and to share a room with other twenty-somethings. For now, I've booked from Thursday to Sunday, but it's possible that I will extend the reservation to Monday. You need only pay for the actual nights you stay.

I do have a few requirements. First, you must have good personal hygiene. Also, geek card required. Drinking is fine, but I'm hoping to avoid babysitting as much as possible. Smokers need not apply, and drugs are out of the question.

Full.

maedhros on
    an nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur?
  • Options
    hizzohizzo Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/5 or 6
    Date Leaving: 4/9
    Best Contact Method: enyork@aim.com, aim: enyork, facebook.com/mrhizzo, or twitter.com/bk_hizzo

This is my first PAX and i really want to be able to go, however i cant afford a full hotel price. Please, if you have room let me know. *gets on knees and begs* I dont mind sleeping on the floor at all. I NEED HOTEL ASAP!!!!!!!!!

hizzo on
  • Options
    ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: Friday afternoon
    Date Leaving: Sunday
    Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 1 female, 1 male
    Best Contact Method: email - woundedmooncreations at gmail dot com

Additional Notes: We had a hotel room lined up but our friends bailed. Can make due with a twin, cot, or the floor if need be. We don't smoke but for how long we'll be in the room, we can deal with a smoker! We like to get up and spend the whole day at the con, and we go to the concerts in the evening so we usually hop the last bus back to the hotel.

My boyfriend and I are quite quiet - last year we ordered late-night subs to the hotel and just hung out before crashing and would love to do that again!

I think we're all set! :D

ironysparkles on
    UyhWici.png
  • Options
    FearlessTeacherFearlessTeacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Have space
    hotel: TREMONT courtyard
    total cost: email me.
    arriving:4/5
    leaving: 4/9
    # of spots available 2-3
    my gender: male
    your gender: any
    contact method: gillispiejames@gmail.com or gillja6@yahoo.com
    additional notes :okay. I just had my buddy cancel on me so I have space. it's my first pax and I'm excited. definitely looking to split the cost of the room and find good people to go to panels and booths with. I am arriving on the fifth and leaving on the ninth. please let me know ASAP. I will return any emails within a day.

FearlessTeacher on
  • Options
    kohanaikohanai Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: friday, 4/6
    Date Leaving: sunday, 4/8
    Spots Needed: 2 please!
    My Gender: female, and a dude
    Your Gender: doesn't matter =)
    Best Contact Method: email please! Melisa.Anne@hotmail.com

Additional Notes: this is my first pax, i'm so super excited! Please holler if there's room for two, thanks!

Got it covered, thanks!

kohanai on
  • Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin (right beside the BCEC)
    Total Cost: $188.00 (752.00 / 4 people)
    Date Arriving: April 5
    Date Leaving: April 8
    Number of Spots Available: 3
    Your Gender: Male
    Best Contact Method: Email (jdixon1972@comcast.net)

Additional Notes/Requests: I just ask that you be 18 or older and a non-smoker/non-drug user. Don't mind alchohol, just don't let it get out of hand. It's a double double bed room so everyone will get a bed space. I'll be arriving in Boston inbetween 8am-9am on Thursday so if you are arriving early we can hang out if you'd like.

As of 3/6/2012 I just wanted to let everyone know I still have 3 spots open at the Westin, first come, first serve. Just email me for info.

jdixon1972 on
  • Options
    CtrlAltDftCtrlAltDft Luis Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE

Date Leaving: April 8 or 9
    Spots Needed: One
    Best Contact Method: Email (ctrlaltdft@gmail.com)

Additional Notes: 19 years old, don't drink or smoke. I'm planning on arriving on April 4 but staying at a friends for that night so room is not required for that evening and when I leave can be flexible (I live an hours drive away). I have very good hygiene and will have extra toiletries in case any are forgotten. I plan on sight seeing Boston before PAX and I'm open for any activity.

CtrlAltDft on
  • Options
    KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Need Space

Date Leaving: April 9
    Spots Needed: Two
    My Gender(s): Male x2
    Best Contact Method: Email [dancingmasque@gmail.com]

Additional Notes: Both of us are non-smokers and sleeping on the floor will be a-okay with either of us. Ideally, any hotel within a two mile radius of the BCEC would be preferred, we're inveterate walkers so there's that. We have awesome hygiene and we're pretty fastidious about our things. We're here to have a good time and have an awesome PAX East experience.

Kirindal on
  • Options
    CodebytesCodebytes Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: HILTON BOSTON BACK BAY
    Total Cost: 924.76 / Asking 100$ per night
    Date Arriving: Thu Apr 05
    Date Leaving: Mon Apr 09
    Number of Spots Available: 1-2
    My Gender M
    Your Gender: ANY
    Best Contact Method: email clayers [at] gmail [dot] com

This is my 2nd Pax.
    Hotel is 2.5 Miles from event. Free shuttle there.
    Asking 100$ per night
    Room has 2 double beds.
    I will be travelling with my 16yo Son.

Codebytes on
  • Options
    ChaosLightChaosLight Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    [strike]NEED SPACE

Best Contact Method: jberkowitzgeller (at) gmail (dot) com

Additional Notes: First PAX, non-smoker and non-drug-user.[/strike]

taken care of

ChaosLight on
  • Options
    puhfiferpuhfifer Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE:

Your Gender: Male 18 +
    Best Contact Method: pfeiffer05@gmail.com

Additional Notes: 29 year old non smoker, looking for a spot at the Westin

puhfifer on
  • Options
    SVSnakeyesSVSnakeyes NH USARegistered User new member
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Embassy Suites at Logan Airport
    Total Cost: $470 (I'm asking for $65 total per night from my roomies) - I get the king bed, but there is also a pullout sofa double.
    Your Gender: preferably Male
    Best Contact Method: utvolvet at hotmail dot com

Additional Notes/Requests: My first PAX and my original roommate bailed. I'm 39, a vet, and lifelong gamer. I'm only able to stay for Thursday night (arriving in Boston 5pm) - Saturday night but have the hotel through checkout time on Sunday. No smoking, no drugs, and good hygiene please. I drink but I'm more of a DD than a drinker, and don't mind drinking if kept under control and no 4AM nonsense. I will have my car but prob use the public transport when I can.

• Options
    EvilOtakuEvilOtaku Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: WESTIN BOSTON WATERFRONT
    Total Cost: $819 (split even )
    Date Arriving: April 5 (Thursday)
    Date Leaving: April 9 (Monday)
    Number of Spots Available: 2-3
    My Gender: M
    Best Contact Method: PM on forums or Email(evilotaku at gmail.com)

Additional Notes/Requests: Double - 2 Double Beds. Easter weekend not working out for friends with familial obligations so I'm going it alone this year as well. I dont smoke or drink. but I'm told I'm a light snorer.

EvilOtaku on
  • Options
    JWhiteJWhite Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 04/06
    Date Leaving: 04/08
    Your Gender: Don't Care
    Best Contact Method: streetpassnyc@gmail.com

Additional Notes: I am one of the speakers at PAX East this year and I'm desperate for a room to stay. Already have my badge and I can travel fine, just need a space. Prefer if I can bunk with another speaker but any room will do.

While a bed would be nice I don't need one since I have this portable hammock. Enough space for that and my suitcase is all I would need.

Can help share cost of the room. Since I'll be speaking and in meetings most of the day I wont need access to the room very much other than emergencies. I do prefer to have my own keycard to enter the room if I need to to get other equipment out of my luggage.

Please be hygienic and not overly noisy throughout the night. I also don't smoke and only drink socially. I'm also very quite.

Depending on my schedule, I may be back very late at night like around 10 or 11pm.

6943193407_855156285d_m.jpg
  • Options
    Squiddles13Squiddles13 PhillyRegistered User new member
    edited March 2012
    Found Space ^_^
    Need Space Please

Date Arriving: 4/6 possibly 4/5 depending on circumstances.
    Spots Needed: Just 1
    My Gender: Female
    Your Gender: Any...Dragons, Leviathans, and Half Breeds are welcomed inviters too.
    Best Contact Method: kastm_ink [at] yahoo [dot] com

Additional Notes: It's my 1st PAX convention and visit to Boston. I'll be taking a train up from Philly, so I'm kind of looking for something close to the convention center. I'm fine with sleeping on the floor. I'm very hygienic, responsible, and a non smoker. Also a chill gamer and artist looking for like minded.

Squiddles13 on
  • Options
    terriblejoshuaterriblejoshua Registered User regular
    Need Space Please

Date Leaving: 4/8-9 depending
    Spots Needed: Just 1
    Your Gender: either
    Best Contact Method: antilleswow@gmail.com

This is my 3rd PAX. It's my favorite event of the year. I don't smoke or drink. I'm clean. I'm 26. I'll be wearing my Utilikilt because it's awesome. I'd take a hotel or someones apartment. I know Boston very well b/c of grad school. Laid back and a gamer and huge star wars nerd.

• Options
    PaxninjaPaxninja Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: THE WESTIN BOSTON WATERFRONT
    Total Cost: $250.65 ($1002.60 / 4 people)
    Number of Spots Available: 1
    My Gender: 2 males, 1 female

The Westin is the closest you can possibly stay near PAX East. A skybridge connects the hotel to the convention center. You could walk there in your jammies if you wanted to. :)

You would be staying with 2 guys and 1 girl in their mid-to-late 20s. We are a pretty chill group who have been to PAX East before. We plan to scatter during the convention but we'll meet up for meals, which our 4th would be welcome to join in on. We're not really the types to stay out bar hopping. None of us are smokers. We might be bringing board games or a console. We'll definitely bring our DSes.

The room has two full beds. If you are a guy, you would share a bed with a guy. If you're a girl, you would share with a girl.

We're looking for someone friendly and clean. Bonus points if you don't snore. Smokers are fine, but don't smoke in the room.

If you're interested, send us a message telling us about yourself. Feel free to ask us any questions. Thanks!

Paxninja on
  • Options
    FunnelKing27FunnelKing27 Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 7th
    Date Leaving: 8th
    Your Gender: dont matter
    Best Contact Method: e-mail: rmkennedy27@yahoo.com or Twitter @rmkennedy27

Additional Notes: Just looking for a place to stay Saturday night. All my friends backed out on me so im going alone. Im friendly and im not picky. Im 24yrs old, this is my first PAX East and im just looking to have a good time. I have a saturday and sunday pass so ill be there for 2 days. If my roomie/roomies want to have some drinks saturday night im down. If not thats cool too. Let me know.

• Options
    puhfiferpuhfifer Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Staybridge Suites in Burlington
    Total Cost: $215 split even between 2 or 3 people
    Best Contact Method: Email, pfeiffer05@gmail.com

Staying about 30 minutes north of the convention center to be as cheap as possible. Would like 1-2 people to join me to split the cost. The hotel also has free parking so another person driving in would be able to keep their car at the hotel and drive in on their own schedule. Check in is after 3pm Thursday and checkout is before noon Sunday. Since I am a teacher and will have alcohol in the room, only message if OVER 21 please. Thanks!

• Options
    tpm1222tpm1222 Registered User new member
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE

Hotel: 40 berekley hostel
    date arriving: 4/5
    date leaving: 4/9
    your gender: any

We got a room with two twin beds and a tv in it. Its a hostel so there are 2 shared bathrooms for each floor ( my 1st time being here. im guessing theres like a shower station or something). The hostel is only a 23 min walk away from the covention center and is in the middle of the boston shopping district (whatever that means) Were gunna be going to pax friday and sunday. saturday were just gunna walk around boston and find things to do. were both 18 but will consume alcohalic beverages. i dont care if you smoke just no hard drugs. if you wanna stay with us you can crash on the floor or you can take a bed if you want. floor doesnt bother either one of us. the room is 100$ a night so 35$ to stay there a night would be fine with us. to contact me email: tylermcmahon1222@yahoo.com

P.S no creepers.

tpm1222 on
  • Options
    ElfertonElferton Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED (1 night) SPACE - SEAPORT for POKECRAWL

Hotel: Seaport
    Date Arriving:4/5
    Date Leaving:4/6
    best contact: here or ethancv@gmail.com

We have a Seaport room for friday and saturday night, but we're planning to go to on the Pokecrawl and would hate to sleep on the street that night. ;)

If you're pokecrawling too, we'd love to buy you a ton of drinks in exchange for leaving our (2 or 3) bags in your room and sleeping on your floor for one night. Plus, we'll be in the Seaport, so if you think we're cool, we can keep hanging out! Or, if you don't think we're cool, we promise to pretend we don't know you for the rest of the weekend!

Elferton on
  • Options
    DocBurnsDocBurns Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE

Best Contact: Here or imissmysandwich@yahoo.com

This is my first PAX, and I'm looking for a spot to come back to and sleep/recover, as well as an outlet to charge my phone and gadgetry. I consider myself fairly friendly and a gamer. Non-smoker/drinker/drug user. Please contact.

Woops forgot to strikethrough.

DocBurns on
  • Options
    NeoDragoonZeroNeoDragoonZero Registered User new member
    edited April 2012
    Need Room

Arriving: Thursday
    Leaving: Sunday
    My Gender: Male (23)
    Best means of contact: (e-mail) halfazncub@yahoo.com

Additional notes: Looking for any accommodations for the weekend to keep my stuff and maybe actually sleep. I am friendly, a non-smoker and an avid gamer.

NeoDragoonZero on
  • Options
    DedgeomaticDedgeomatic ColoradoRegistered User new member
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE

Spots Needed: 2
    My Gender: 2 males
    Your Gender: any
    Best Contact Method: dedgeomatic@gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=658167090

Additional Notes:
    2 every day fun loving nerds from Colorado looking for a place to crash! Were both 28 years old, non smokers, light drinkers, Clean, and 100% ready to get our PAX on!

Dedgeomatic on
  • Options
    RynoaRynoa Easton PARegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Space taken
    SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin
    date arriving: 4/5 (around 4:30-5:00pm)
    date leaving: 4/8
    Room for one more person
    Hosts genders: 1 female (27), 2 males (30 and 16)
    Cost: $155 for three nights
    NON-SMOKERS ONLY

Conditions: We booked a double (two double beds), but don't know what we will get when we arrive. There is a chance you will get floor space, but we generally try to rotate who sleeps where each night to be a bit fair. You must be someone who plans to shower while at PAX. All people in room are trading cards, two are pokecrawling and one is doing the Pre-PAX gaming night. Feel free to msg me (PM or email gina.ciani @ gmail.com) for more info.

Rynoa on

www.BraidsAbound.com
    www.GCVoiceOvers.com
    Trade card with me (Rynoa, #049); Pokecrawl: Blue Silver; Twitter: muiiberri
  • Options
    goodtimeshaxorgoodtimeshaxor Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 5th
    Date Leaving: 6th
    Price: As cheap as I can get
    Your Gender: Doesn't matter
    Best Contact Method: e-mail: peterchoi@lunarenigma.com

Why: I planned on arriving in Boston on the morning of Friday and setting up my Kiosk to exhibit my game for the indie showcase but the more I think about it the more I am convinced that I should arrive a day early to settle in. I also want to volunteer as an assistant for the Pokecrawl to help out. I just need some floor space to sleep on Thursday night. Preferably somewhere close to the BCEC.

Indie dev of Lawnmower Challenge | Android Free | iOS | Amazon
    @LunarPeter
  • Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE

Date Arriving: 6th (in the morning)
    Date Leaving: 8th (noonish)
    price:under $100
    Best Contact: on here or my email gchris364{@}aol.com

i am only planning on staying 1 or 2 nights.will probably be friday into saturday and if money allows it,sat into sunday.im a non smoker but dont mind smokers of all sorts.

also if any1 is interested.i will rent out a hotel room thats bout 15 min walk from pax if i cant find a place to stay.it will probably be 100$(give or take a few dollars) a night if i can still get the deal online.pm me or send me a email if any1 is interested.

a fraking toaster on
  • Options
    LeoT10LeoT10 Registered User regular
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: Westin
    Total Cost: $614.61 ($204.87 already paid for)
    Date Leaving: 4/8 at 8 or 9 AM due to family Easter gatherng that I have to go to that Sunday.
    Number of Spots Available: 2
    Best Contact Method: email: leotravis80(at)gmail(dot)com or tweet me if you have a Twitter handle: (at)LeoJTravis10

Additional Notes/Requests: My second PAX and my first buying hotel space. And it's walking distance from PAX itself. Looking for two people to cover the rest of the hotel cost. I allow drinking but no smoking and sleeping on floors is fine. Looking forward to hear from you.

• Options
    Royale Wih CheeseRoyale Wih Cheese Registered User regular
    NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving: 4/5, Thursday afternoon
    Date Leaving: 4/8, Sunday morning
    Spots Needed: One
    My Gender: Male (31)
    Your Gender: No idea, you haven't told me yet (doesn't matter)
    Best Contact Method: email royalewihcheese(unt)gmail[dert]com, or forum messaging

Additional Notes: Looking for something close to the BCEC, or a reasonably short subway away. Subaway, way. I'm a clean, nonsmoking professional who travels light and is relatively low-impact. And free-range, too. Organic, but not grass-fed.

• Options
    SoCo_and_LimeSoCo_and_Lime Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel: RADISSON HOTEL BOSTON
    Total Cost: $500 (to be divided equally among 3, so $167 per person for all 3 nights)
    Date Arriving: 4/5, 2:00 pm
    Number of Spots Available: 1 (floor)
    Your Gender: Male 21+
    Best Contact Method: RV2073[at]hotmail.com

My 3rd PAX, 3rd time organizing a room. I was only able to get 1 bed at this place, but the cost was worth it. There are already 2 of us, I'm just looking for 1 more floor spot. It's 1.5 miles from the expo center.

Drinking allowed, no drugs. I will really only be in the room to sleep

SoCo_and_Lime on
    [x] Bolt Bus
    [x] Radisson Hotel Boston
    [x] Pre-Pax Dinner
    [x] BYOC and 3 Day Pass

• Options
    ScrumpScrump Harrisburg, PARegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    NEED SPACE:
    Need 2 nights(Fri/Sat)
    Date Arriving: Friday evening, depends on traffic (hoping to make it down by 6-7)
    Date Leaving: Sunday Morning/noon
    Spots Needed: 1, floor is fine, we have a memory foam mattress.
    My Gender: Male + GF
    Best Contact Method: Any, Facebook works http://facebook.com/scrumpers or collinmjackson[AT]yahoo.com

Additional Notes: 1st PAX. I can understand not wanting to blind invite someone so feel free to friend me on FB.

Just booked one through hotwire. GF needed "creature comforts"

Scrump on
This discussion has been closed.