As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

G&T Secret Santa 2011 - Get with the gifting!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    I can confirm earthwormadam has received all his gifts, just no pikchurs. God I hope he wasn't disappointed. I sent some strange stuff :(

• Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Wow. That's simply incredible gifting right there! PA GnT, you have raised the bar to unbelievable heights!

4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    I was finishing up some beautiful Portuguese chicken with garlic and chili sauce for dinner this evening when someone knocked the door.
    There was a bemused looking fellow from the Annandale bottle shop who announced that he had a belated christmas gift for me. I was a little shocked but sure enough on a taped up beer box was my name and address as well as the name of the gifter, a stranger!
    The guy quickly passed it to me before rushing off into his van and presumably back to a busy bottlo.
    I took the box inside..

xc24b.jpg

Opening the box revealed a brilliant range and variety of fermented hops, barley, malt and other grains.

LiAXt.jpg

Out the open it looked pretty damned awesome

i8Cti.jpg

And now in their natural habitat.

LSGi0.jpg

Note: I live in a shared house, there is another fridge with actual food in it.

I assume that this gift was from an easter bunny and that you painstakingly organised it with the bottlo via email/phone. I've got your real name but not PA forum name. In any event thank you very very much!

EDIT: Bah tried to spoiler it but it kept bugging, H scroll it is.

Hearthjaw on
    steamid: sewersider
  • Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    I'm not a drinker, but that looks like a killer gift for the connoisseur of beverages.
    And don't worry about the pics. Current forum sizes pics that are part of the body to fit on screen for everyone, whatever size their browser is. If it's spoilered, then you get H-wrecked when you open it.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    And now, with great sadness, I need to get rid of my avatar's hat.

I used to work there, but obviously they've fallen apart without me because they were meant to deliver that about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Oh, so you _can_ ship beer?

Boy, do I look silly.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    AnteCantelopeAnteCantelope Registered User regular
    Oh, so you _can_ ship beer?

Boy, do I look silly.

I don't know about shipping it, like in the post. I called up and asked them to deliver it.