As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Soul-Driven Casting Call

Liquid BlueLiquid Blue Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Artist's Corner
Hey, here's the deal. I'm creating an animated fantasy series called

Soul-Driven, and I need voice actors. Here are two short trailers to give you an idea of what I'll be doing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/365627 (newest)

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/296137 (a year old)

Soul-Driven is a homage to all the fantasy I've grown up with, but I've made some changes in the time between the old and new trailer. I want it to be a tribute and not a blatant rip-off of the fantasy I've been exposed to, so gone are the chocobos, gone are the airships, and gone are the orcs. I do have a few staples strewn throughout, but for the most part it's alot of stuff I've mashed together or come up with on my own.

A bunch of kids get sucked into a magic world and end up in all sorts of wacky trouble. I need voice actors to bring the series to life, and I'd really appreciate it if any of you would like to be involved. Simply e-mail me at LiquidBG@gmail.com , and I can send you a sample script. I don't need professional actors, it doesn't matter if you've never acted a day in your life, I want real people of all varieties so believe me, you can help. There won't be a huge amount of voice-acting either, even the main characters only have at most 2 hours of lines, so if you only have the time to do a few lines you can be a supporting character, or even a guy/girl that fights in a battle.

Accents are welcome, British, spanish, I have characters of all types that need to be fleshed out with voices- I'm low on female voice actors especially, so if you want to try, just send me an e-mail!

Again, LiquidBG@gmail.com

Thanks and have a great day.

“We secure our friends not by accepting favors but by doing them” - Thucydides
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.” - Thucydides
Liquid Blue on

• Options
    JRoseyJRosey Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Every one of my senses just cried out in unison. I hope they reserve a special place in Hell for you. I really do.

JRosey on
  • Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    this is the wrong place to post this.
    Try the Questions and Tutorial thread, H/A, or, if you want to show off your art, post images in this thread.

RubberAC on
  • Options
    srsizzysrsizzy Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Well, I'll critique the video just because I want to. I think you've got something interesting, and though your cartooning and anatomy aren't that great you're good at animation. I think you could make some really awesome animations if you worked in traditional mediums and got a strong grasp on a more realistic approach, and then applied it to a cartoon style. This isn't the place to look for voice actors, but you can get advice on your art and concepts.

srsizzy on
    BRO LET ME GET REAL WITH YOU AND SAY THAT MY FINGERS ARE PREPPED AND HOT LIKE THE SURFACE OF THE SUN TO BRING RADICAL BEATS SO SMOOTH THE SHIT WILL BE MEDICINAL-GRADE TRIPNASTY MAKING ALL BRAINWAVES ROLL ON THE SURFACE OF A BALLS-FEISTY NEURAL RAINBOW CRACKA-LACKIN' YOUR PERCEPTION OF THE HERE-NOW SPACE-TIME SITUATION THAT ALL OF LIFE BE JAMMED UP IN THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL FLOW BEATS
This discussion has been closed.