As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bloodyroar is now engaged [chat]

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    no, cat, I don't care if it's raining. You can't come in yet. When you bother me until I let you out, you gotta stay outside for more than three seconds.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Abdhyius wrote:
    no, cat, I don't care if it's raining. You can't come in yet. When you bother me until I let you out, you gotta stay outside for more than three seconds.

A cat is always on the wrong side of a closed door.

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Evening [chat] people!

• Options
    It is raining. I don't have any cigarettes.

Should I go buy some

or should I try a day without

I'm really not into the second plan

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

http://www.whompcomic.com/2011/07/11/cats-eye/

• Options
    GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Morning [chat]. Happy Friday. It snowed a little here last night, the fiancee was in her glory and wound up wanting to watch White Christmas.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Gonmun wrote:
    Morning [chat]. Happy Friday. It snowed a little here last night, the fiancee was in her glory and wound up wanting to watch White Christmas.

It snowed here too. Everything's white outside. I cursed when I woke up this morning.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Richy wrote:
    It snowed here too. Everything's white outside. I cursed when I woke up this morning.

It never snows here.

Texas 1, Canada 0.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote:
    Richy wrote:

It never snows here.

Texas 1, Canada 0.

have you even seen snow before

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Bogart wrote:
    So Microsoft are apparently shipping dev kits to developers this Christmas for the next Xbox. Interestink.

Yesss.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    thats right fuckers she said yes

WOOOOO

Congrats, brah!

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Richy wrote:

I did the same thing as I scrapped off my car before work. -_-

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote:

Should I go buy some

Go get cigarettes

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Wash wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

Should I go buy some

Go get cigarettes

alright

if I don't ever quit and die at 55 it's your fault now

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Gonmun wrote:
    Richy wrote:

Well not to be mean, but you really shouldn't be waking up in the morning already driving your car.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:
    Richy wrote:

It never snows here.

Texas 1, Canada 0.

Once. On a package of Coca-Cola.

• Options
    I will only smoke two cigarettes today!

Even if I go buy a pack. I've been smoking more than I like recently. S'what boredom does.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:
    Richy wrote:

It never snows here.

Texas 1, Canada 0.

Did it cause widespread hysteria? Did people start driving 2 miles an hours backwards while steering with their asses?

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    England is a strange place. I just went to buy a copy of Skyrim from a game store and gave up as there was a queue of about 25 people at the till. It is Friday lunchtime, there appeared to be no sale on or other special event either

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:
    emnmnme wrote:
    Richy wrote:

It never snows here.

Texas 1, Canada 0.

Did it cause widespread hysteria? Did people start driving 2 miles an hours backwards while steering with their asses?

It's Texas. They probably tried shooting at it.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    [chat]

I went to a BBQ place last night.

And ate way too much food.

To the point that I think my stomach is distended.

Why am I retarded?

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    Abdhyius wrote:

The winner is whoever gets to play with those fantastic tits.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:

Seriously, they're magical.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    oddly enough the game store around the corner was empty and I had purchased and left after about a minute

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Chanus wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

Seriously, they're magical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHhMGyOFNTg

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    It was 20+ degrees outside until last week. Now it's a nippy 18 degrees or so. And we're in the Northern Hemisphere, so we're not even cheating.

I know it's not scientific, but T-shirt and shorts weather in November is making me scared for next summer.

In other news, SKYRIM SKYRIM SKYRIM FUCK YEAH SKYRIM.

Best 360 game I've played in a long time. I haven't got very far into it, but might be my favourite ever.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote:
    Wash wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

Should I go buy some

Go get cigarettes

alright

if I don't ever quit and die at 55 it's your fault now

Good; nobody likes a quitter.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    Gonna play my pathfinder monk tonight.

Maybe punch a dinosaur so hard it dies.

• Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    I have a ghostly wolf that follows me around and mugs bandits while I shoot them in the head.

Just had a great moment when a bandit charged down a snowy slope at me, sword raised, and I shot him in the head at point blank range, knocking him flying backwards.

Basically I can't shoot for shit, so I have to wait until I can see the whites of their eyes.

I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Echo wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

This is why you have two cats and put one on each side.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Echo wrote:
    Abdhyius wrote:

This is why you have two cats and put one on each side.

OH MY GOD

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    So, just finished Deus Ex: HR, and that was awesome. But sadly Pacifist didn't pop for me >:(

Ending spoilers
    I saw what the Hyron Project would be early, but not exact how creepy it would be. It's awesome. It remind me of when I first played Digital Devil Saga and was just blown away by how this setting was fucked up and unlike any other I'd experienced at that point. Full marks.

We need a far beyond Deus Ex original (possibly ignoring Deus Ex: Invisible War) now. This time add the classic cyberpunk question of "Now that AI is way smarter than we are, can we be certain or even remotely comprehend it's objectives?"

• Options
    Richy wrote:
    Gonmun wrote:
    Richy wrote:

Well not to be mean, but you really shouldn't be waking up in the morning already driving your car.

:P I meant the cursing.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    I hope I'm not missing any important quests but I always ignore the furries and the rude lizard people.

I was fighting a dragon that was attacking Whitehelm and this lizard bitch runs up to me with an auto-interrupt dialogue and is like "You must take the blah blah and relieve me of it's burden."

I had to tab out of the conversation 6 times and finally jump off the pier and swim away from her. Meanwhile the dragon is still attacking. I don't even care what your quest item is, bitch. I'm not helping you on principle.

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote:
    We need a far beyond Deus Ex original (possibly ignoring Deus Ex: Invisible War) now. This time add the classic cyberpunk question of "Now that AI is way smarter than we are, can we be certain or even remotely comprehend it's objectives?"

Doesn't matter how smart they are if the objective is always "KILL ALL HUMANS"

Because, really... that's all they care about.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote:
    So Microsoft are apparently shipping dev kits to developers this Christmas for the next Xbox. Interestink.

But I have such a big backlog for the current generation, how will I possibly keep up.

:(/:D

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote:
    Apothe0sis wrote:

They're only doing it to protect us from ourselves though, because they're smarter than we are.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Chanus wrote:
    Apothe0sis wrote:

But that's just it, it never is!

Exactly...

This discussion has been closed.