As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chromehounds

GrimmGrimm Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Games and Technology
I know we had a thread on this awhile back but i was unable to find it just now. If its actually still around, just someone post a link to it and we can lock this up. Otherwise, what did the people of penny arcade play as? Who did the pledge allegiance too? What squad? Etc?

A friend and both bought this game a few months ago but never really played it and we were hoping to find some other people to game with.

Grimm on

• Options
    revolverevolve Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Good luck with that

No, seriously, the online component dropped off quickly after the game was released.
    Fucking pile scouts

revolve on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    We have a weekly game on at 360arcadians on Sunday evenings if you want to play.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Thanks

I'm actually a member of that forum and i'm on the irc channel right now but i somehow never even thought to check there for a game.

Grimm on
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Yeah, there's about 4 of us on at this moment...

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    WHY wrote: »
    Yeah, there's about 4 of us on at this moment...

Just say your game card in your sig. So your the one who sent me a friends request on live a couple weeks ago. I figured it was someone from penny arcade but i wasn't sure.

I saw you sign on live just as i was on my way out.

Grimm on