As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I feel like

• Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    Numeros wrote:
    Smart Americans understand that KFC doesn't have shit on Popeye's. Seriously, they make some mean mashed potatoes.

this is true too

Popeye's biscuits are too salty, plus KFC's mac and cheese is where it's at.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    skip the mashed potatoes, even though they are very good. You want the spicy chicken, biscuits, and the cajun rice as a side.

I mean maybe you don't but that is the best stuff there.

• Options
    NumerosNumeros Goodness GraciousRegistered User regular
    End wrote:
    I have never even heard of popeye's until now

but there is one somewhat close to where I live

Popeye's chicken is a gift from God. A two piece with a biscuit and some mash or red beans and rice will do you right. However, avoid the mac 'n' cheese like the plague.

• Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    I wish there was a chickfila near me because they definitely have the best fast food breakfast, as loathsome as their political stances are

Just ordering their breakfast chicken sandwiches and tots made openin the store when I had a shitty mall job worth it

rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    now i want to go to dairy queen for lunch even though it's canada winter outside

I wish it was canada winter in my part of canada its like 6 and raining and has been for the past two weeks pretty muich. I keep walking places and wasting money : /

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    jaziekjaziek Bad at everything And mad about it.Registered User regular
    jaziek wrote:
    Mashed potatoes... As a fast food?

Do they do like... Cheesy mash? Because thats pretty much the best kind of mash.

I think you'll find that garlic cheesey mash is the best type of mash.

Holy shit. Need to try this.

My hometown doesn't have a KFC. We have "PFC" and "Chicken Cottage" which changed its name to Red Chilli, but still serves exactly the same KFC ripoff food. Both of them are just Halal places run by indian dudes who serve you way faster if you have another indian person in your group and god they're just so shit compared to the real deal.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote:
    I wish there was a chickfila near me because they definitely have the best fast food breakfast, as loathsome as their political stances are

Just ordering their breakfast chicken sandwiches and tots made openin the store when I had a shitty mall job worth it
    when i go home for xmas break next week i am going to eat chik-fil-a for every meal on at least one day.

• Options
    ScudoScudo Registered User regular
    the McDonalds around here all stop accepting debit/credit after midnight.

like, I'm not Ron Paul, I don't carry around gold doubloons

take my money already

• Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    jaziek wrote:
    jaziek wrote:

Do they do like... Cheesy mash? Because thats pretty much the best kind of mash.

My hometown doesn't have a KFC. We have "PFC" and "Chicken Cottage" which changed its name to Red Chilli, but still serves exactly the same KFC ripoff food. Both of them are just Halal places run by indian dudes who serve you way faster if you have another indian person in your group and god they're just so shit compared to the real deal.

But at 3 in the morning when these places are still open and KFC wouldn't be they are a godsend, especially when the kebab shop is like 4 doors down and man is that far after a nights solid drinking.

• Options
    jaziek wrote:
    jaziek wrote:

We have those in New York too. It's called Crown Fried Chicken and, unfortunately, their fried chicken is garbage.

The spicy chicken sandwich though, oh yes...

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    Numeros wrote:
    End wrote:
    I have never even heard of popeye's until now

but there is one somewhat close to where I live

Popeye's chicken is a gift from God. A two piece with a biscuit and some mash or red beans and rice will do you right. However, avoid the mac 'n' cheese like the plague.

when the fuck did popeye's get mac n cheese?

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    From the bowels of hell, because it is terrible.

• Options
    lostwords wrote:

yeah, that ikea in woodbridge has one close by, but it's a hike.

• Options
    Junpei wrote:
    jaziek wrote:
    jaziek wrote:

But at 3 in the morning when these places are still open and KFC wouldn't be they are a godsend, especially when the kebab shop is like 4 doors down and man is that far after a nights solid drinking.

Subway is open 24 hrs in the town centre, so I don't have to sink to kebab level.

Although I usually do..

Oki's Kebab "special burger" is just what my drunk belly wants.

• Options
    The only Chik-Fil-A within at least 75 miles of me lies in one of the New York University dining halls.

Rich pricks.

• Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    jaziek wrote:
    Junpei wrote:
    jaziek wrote:
    jaziek wrote:

Subway is open 24 hrs in the town centre, so I don't have to sink to kebab level.

Although I usually do..

Oki's Kebab "special burger" is just what my drunk belly wants.

It's been a while since I had subway at the end of a night, not since I lived in Bedford I think. Good times. Subway Melt, whatever they felt like throwing on it, no sauce.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Mori and I hadn't had McD for a while... had some and uuuuuuuuuurgh

It's funny how quickly you can get unused to fast food!

• Options
    Langly wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

oh hey also there is one in the Ballston Mall in Arlington, by the way

you should take a long lunch one day and come by

• Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    this is now the mashed potatoes thread.

What cheese do you put in your potatoes? The best is parmesean or asiago.

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • Options
    Blue cheese. Cream cheese. Brie if I'm feeling feisty.

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    lostwords wrote:

When I interned in Portsmouth it was lunch once a week

Waffle fries with polynesian sauce and a site of bigotry, but so goddamn delicious

• Options
    I usually like really sharp chedder or hard goulda.

I like cheeses that you can cut a man with.

• Options
    hoodie13hoodie13 punch bro Registered User regular
    gouda is so gouda
    im not sorry for that

PSN: HoodieThirteen
    XBL: Torn Hoodie
    @hoodiethirteen
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    skip the mashed potatoes, even though they are very good. You want the spicy chicken, biscuits, and the cajun rice as a side.

langly let's get popeyes together

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwth wrote:
    Langly wrote:

ok come to dc

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    best type of mash is mashing in some black pudding

• Options
    Numeros wrote:
    From the bowels of hell, because it is terrible.

i did not ask where, but when

because i have never seen it on the menu

• Options
    Langly wrote:
    Langly wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

oh hey also there is one in the Ballston Mall in Arlington, by the way

you should take a long lunch one day and come by
    Oh my gosh don't tempt me. That's only like half an hour by metroooo. I would basically get the strips and waffle fries and a bucket of lemonade. Oh god, already planning my meal

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    fuck dammit now I want popcorn chicken

thanks, thread

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    FAQ wrote:

Don't say this, because I'll do it... And I'm trying to lose weight.

It does sound damn good though. Throw some haggis in there as well and it would be even better.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Langly wrote:
    crwth wrote:
    Langly wrote:

ok come to dc

alright i'm gathering stuff to put in my bindle as we speak and will start hitchhiking before nightfall

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I don't want to eat fast food anymore.

But man, that is hard.

• Options
    you should come by this week.

oh lostwords I forgot to tell you, this is relevant to your interests.

Did you know you can get a platter of 60 nuggets from Chickfila for twenty dollars? You can! And it takes no time to get ready. My co-worker and I had a nugget challenge a little while ago, we split a platter and saw how much we could pack away.

We also forgot to count and just kind of ate and ate and ate and ate.

• Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    jaziek wrote:
    FAQ wrote:

Don't say this, because I'll do it... And I'm trying to lose weight.

It does sound damn good though. Throw some haggis in there as well and it would be even better.

my mum does it, and she adds a bit of cream and oh man

• Options
    Langly wrote:

Did you know you can get a platter of 60 nuggets from Chickfila for twenty dollars? You can! And it takes no time to get ready. My co-worker and I had a nugget challenge a little while ago, we split a platter and saw how much we could pack away.

we got the 120 for a tailgate once

it was awesome

• Options
    Langly wrote:

Oh, I know this well. Me and a coworker in my mall working days would order a large platter on holidays that we were scheduled to work, like black Friday and Christmas eve, and would just leave it in te back for us to go through as the work day went by, and it was always all gone. Using up about two dozen sauces. And for dessert, we'd order a whole cookie cake to split from great American cookies.

We should try this some weekend! Is what I'm getting at.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote:
    lostwords wrote:

When I interned in Portsmouth it was lunch once a week

Waffle fries with polynesian sauce and a site of bigotry, but so goddamn delicious

If I could find Polynesian Sauce from some other source I'd never have to shop there again.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I am now certain that Burger King is a different thing in the UK than it is here in the US

Because here, they apparently decided that in order to stimulate the economy and create jobs, they would create a new position at all Burger Kings with the sole job description of smashing every burger with a hammer

At least Jack in the Box finally stopped dunking every hamburger they made in a giant barrel of mayo

Wendy's is the superior fast food hamburger establishment of choice

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Wendy's is the superior fast food hamburger establishment of choice

They also have the best fucking nuggets.

Seriously they taste like what god would eat.

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    I may be biased because every time I have ordered a bacon burger from Wendy's, it is nice and crispy and not floppy and like chewing on a piece of rubbery fat

But I refuse to be the one who starts the bacon conversation up again

This discussion has been closed.