Options

Please don't go. [chat] needs you. They look up to you.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    How do zombies fit into any superhero universe?

Are they magic space radiation zombies or infected virus zombies?

There are an ample number of magic and occult based heroes. Wonder Woman is the most famous. But there are tons of them. And given that there is a virus green lantern, I'm sure a zombie virus could be made to work with the right backstory. The right backstory would be key.

I did not know Wonder Woman was magic.

just read about the virus green lantern here

I'm sorry, but that is some retarded bullshittery happening right there.

That is the dumbest shit I've read in a while. Didn't everything get rebooted? We can just pretend none of it ever happened.

Actually it's part of a great collection of stories. Taken out of context it sounds terrible but so do a lot of story ideas.

Please let this be true. Green Lantern sounds so ridiculous... like the story just completely got out of control of the writers.

Different periods had different writers so quality will vary. Moore's run was just a few issues but they are deeply influential issues that are highly regarded. So much so that small tidbits from them have been turned into whole arcs. And the Geoff Johns run which introduced Parallax for instance is extremely well regarded.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    Honestly what's the difference between shit and urine if you're leaving it in the toilet? Technically you're not going to get sick from either if you flush it before mold forms. Both will have bacteria in them.

urine

doesn't have bacteria.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWFXf2qjXeg

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    either stance is reasonable, stop getting mad at each other over toilet flushes

sig.gif
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Pee in the shower.

Environmental crisis averted.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    "Leaving in the toilet" "Both will have bacteria in them."

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Puppies, I have not seen you around lately. I have started playing Anivia. I like her quite a bit.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    oh no i flushed it

now i'm bankrupt

the world is parched

i think i just saw a fremen

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Arch wrote:
    Chu and Bowen you guys are being silly

Chu less so, Bowen more so
    Yep.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    Honestly what's the difference between shit and urine if you're leaving it in the toilet? Technically you're not going to get sick from either if you flush it before mold forms. Both will have bacteria in them.

urine

doesn't have bacteria.

The toilet does. Once urine leaves your body, it's game over for sanitary. Why am I telling that to a guy in medical school?

I know the toilet does, but the urine doesn't.

I also know that urine is scentless and that it's only the bacteria that process it and release ammonia which causes the bad smell.

Faeces always contains a lot of bacteria and generally smells a lot worse than urine in the first place. Therefore you can always in good conscience flush it if it's brown.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    I know you are but what am I chu

chat in a nutshell

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Clearly we should use ocean water for toilets to avoid this problem altogether with fresh water and being environmental friendly.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    If you want to be envirofriendly there is wayyyyyy more impacting things you can do other than not flushing after you piss.

it takes about a gallon of water for each flush

So its actually pretty significant in the long run

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    bowen wrote:
    Clearly we should use ocean water for toilets to avoid this problem altogether with fresh water and being environmental friendly.
    Pissing off boats is great, yes. Pissing off most things is great.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    I got home and I was like WHOA SHIT DAT A BIG GIFT FROM SECRET SANTA

but it is babby crib

That seems quite thoughtful. Or is it scrawled with abuse directed at you?

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Organichu wrote:
    oh no i flushed it

now i'm bankrupt

the world is parched

i think i just saw a fremen
    Something something spice something food stamps.

I am too distracted to make the good joke here. But I see one, just under the surface.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Eddy wrote:
    Arch wrote: »
    I know you are but what am I chu

chat in a nutshell

/bow

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I pay starving African children pennies to cup their hands so I may pee on them

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    wandering wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:

urine

doesn't have bacteria.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWFXf2qjXeg

I am disappoint.

He didn't mention Durden's PSA at all.

wait

what do we think PSA stands for here?

• Options
    So, guys, I've stopped tipping now, but only to get back at people who are pro-life Atheists.

• Options
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:

urine

doesn't have bacteria.

The toilet does. Once urine leaves your body, it's game over for sanitary. Why am I telling that to a guy in medical school?

I also know that urine is scentless and that it's only the bacteria that process it and release ammonia which causes the bad smell.

Faeces always contains a lot of bacteria and generally smells a lot worse than urine in the first place. Therefore you can always in good conscience flush it if it's brown.

"Worse" isn't a good enough thing to me to justify it. Urine smells pretty bad after like 30 minutes. Again, might as well just wait until the end of the day, assuming you didn't eat 3 fiber one bars. If we're doing this in the name of environment friendly.

• Options
    Thanatos wrote:
    So, guys, I've stopped tipping now, but only to get back at people who are pro-life Atheists.

this post

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:

Oh please, like you have to make things up to troll!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Hey guys, whatcha talking ab--

--

Talk to you later, guys.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    i was really making fun of chu because I mean who doesn't like the smell of their own pee

scent marking thats what

• Options
    bowen wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    bowen wrote:

urine

doesn't have bacteria.

"Worse" isn't a good enough thing to me to justify it. Urine smells pretty bad after like 30 minutes. Again, might as well just wait until the end of the day, assuming you didn't eat 3 fiber one bars. If we're doing this in the name of environment friendly.

As I said the point is to flush less often

not to stop flushing all together.

you are being a goose, bowen.

• Options
    Feral wrote:
    Hey guys, whatcha talking ab--

--

Talk to you later, guys.

oh come on like a little pee scares you

• Options
    like when I pee on stuff, I know that stuff is mine

• Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:

But are they weak or strong atheists?

• Options
    We can talk about the Lantern Corp more if you want

they are pretty cool

except not that virus dude

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2011
    thanatos you know i bought a master splinter outfit and spent hours practicing a bad japanese accent to teach you LoL

then you never showed

so i adopted a walrus instead

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Daxon wrote:

I know.

You're still flushing once a day. What's the threshold and why is poop less sacred than urine? Bacteria can't be the deciding factor. Let's be consistent!

8->

• Options
  • Options
    thanatos you know i bought a master splinter outfit and spent hours practicing a bad japanese accent to teach you LoL

then you never showed

ToR came out.

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote:

I've started contributing to the New York Policeman's Welfare Fund, in order to protest the Westminster Council's cutting back of funding to the reduction of homelessness program

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Daxon wrote:
    How do zombies fit into any superhero universe?

Are they magic space radiation zombies or infected virus zombies?

There are an ample number of magic and occult based heroes. Wonder Woman is the most famous. But there are tons of them. And given that there is a virus green lantern, I'm sure a zombie virus could be made to work with the right backstory. The right backstory would be key.

I did not know Wonder Woman was magic.

just read about the virus green lantern here

I'm sorry, but that is some retarded bullshittery happening right there.

That is the dumbest shit I've read in a while. Didn't everything get rebooted? We can just pretend none of it ever happened.

Actually it's part of a great collection of stories. Taken out of context it sounds terrible but so do a lot of story ideas.

Please let this be true. Green Lantern sounds so ridiculous... like the story just completely got out of control of the writers.

Alan Moore only did a couple of issues for Tales of the Green Lanterns but they are deeply influential issues that are very well regarded. Parallax is from Geoff Johns who's run has generally been very well received. And much of Johns' run is built off of those Alan Moore stories. Like any comic, there have been periods where there are crap writers have been assigned to it. But the examples here aren't from those writers. Story elements taken out of context can generally be seen as terrible. More so for fantasy and science fiction.

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    I'm obsessed with the gun in Tarranon's sig.

• Options
    I piss in the shower exclusively, I bottle my urine and dump it down the drain to save on water.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Thanatos wrote:

You missed transgendered feminists who prefer cake over pie.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    bowen wrote:
    Daxon wrote:

I know.

You're still flushing once a day. What's the threshold and why is poop less sacred than urine? Bacteria can't be the deciding factor. Let's be consistent!

8->

Faeces smell a lot worse and a lot more than urine

• Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular

then you never showed

Does the walrus cry when you "steal" his blue buff?

Two goats enter, one car leaves
This discussion has been closed.