Options

Sick Tat, Brah

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Guess where I am?

9F656A38-D68D-447F-A627-968CC7DEAAF3_zpsyysbolnr.jpg

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Is it that really famous tattoo place in Hong Kong?

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Is that where Apho got the birds done?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
  • Options
    So, it hurts more than I remembered.....

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    PICTURES

WHERE'S PICTURES

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Just stopped for lunch and an about to start up again. I've got about another two hours left.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Damn, big piece?

Also, is your tattoo large in size?

• Options
    It is p. dope guys.

Sorry no photos for now. Wang took some photos at the studio and it's wrapped for now. If I get some photos I'll post them but otherwise there won't be photos for another five hours or so.

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Oooo, is that their new place?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    I'm not sure, was the last place level 16?

It's a pretty lush setup anyway.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I have only seen it through the plastic but I can attest to its dopeness.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    wood floors? accent lighting? no walls/ceilings covered in flash? may as well get your tattoo in a hospital!

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    I was going to say this is the first tattoo I've gotten not inspired by Keith.

But then I realised he also had a dinosaur tattoo.

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Aghhhhh Blake

I thought my tattoo was King of Swag until yours

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    They can be swag in their own way sandy.

This is a shot that is probably more colour balanced.

C15237E8-6FFF-474D-A6AD-26FE84B2877D_zpstqyvtujg.jpg

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Your leg also looks good shaved.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited February 2015
    Guuuys.

@Tam did a thing, final version of the chest piece I commissioned from him
    DuNaRTa.png

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    That looks amazing

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I was going to say this is the first tattoo I've gotten not inspired by Keith.

But then I realised he also had a dinosaur tattoo.

still do, actually!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options

Was it at tak woo house? I thought I read somewhere that they had got new bigger digs.

Either way, amazing ink!

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Aphostile wrote: »

Was it at tak woo house? I thought I read somewhere that they had got new bigger digs.

Either way, amazing ink!

Yeah it must be the new place. They're know in the South China Building.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    oh my god that looks amazing, Blake.

And that artwork @artreus! That is just astounding. may I ask if there's any significance for the red-winged blackbird?

• Options
    oh my god that looks amazing, Blake.

And that artwork artreus! That is just astounding. may I ask if there's any significance for the red-winged blackbird?

I wanted to take inspiration from my photography, so there's the bird silhouettes and various other kinds of birds from things I've done before that I really liked

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    Butt freal. I love the hell out of this piece but I also one day hope to be able to go to a place that can do the kind of tatt that Blake just got because god damn

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I'm still kind of having trouble figuring out what your tattoo is of, Blake.

• Options
    Clearly some sort of Australian death-beast.

Non-sarcastically, perhaps a monitor lizard?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Velociraptor

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Geth knows

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Options
    Sandra gets me.

• Options
    Artreus wrote: »
    Butt freal. I love the hell out of this piece but I also one day hope to be able to go to a place that can do the kind of tatt that Blake just got because god damn

Thanks art!

In super happy with it and my only real complaint is that I can see all of it properly without the use of a mirror.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Sandra gets me.

Ahhh, I get it now. Overhead view.

Aphostile on
    Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Yeah the inspiration was from the hunting tiger paintings like this.

CNAG234988.jpg

Blake T on
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Not gonna lie, I guessed it was some sort of lizard because they're good at climbing rocks

• Options
    Okay now somebody get one of these gat danged tattoo artists to reply to my email

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    ok im on it

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    they all told me to go fuck myself sorry man i tried

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    that's the proper response to crwth so I really believe he e-mailed them

This discussion has been closed.