As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA New Member Presentation

MalekTaktakMalekTaktak Registered User new member
edited December 2011 in Social Entropy++
Hello there, I'm new and would like to present myself to this community (idk if this is the right section, but I tried my best x) ),

My name is Malek Taktak (as my username strongly suggests.)
I'm a 17 years old gamer who plays mostly indie games (big fan of them :D) and some nice XBLA titles by time to time,

The main reason of my presence here is because of Steamgifts.com, I saw the PA Steam group and I admit it, I got greedy and told myself "Maybe I'll be able to snatch some indie games, there are great winning chances" and joined the chatroom to get to know about it,

However, when briefly (but carefully) browsing the forums, it catched my interest and I started reading more and more of the threads I stumbled across,
That's why I told myself "Hey, this might be really interesting, I'll join and check furthermore :D" so here I am,

I hope I'll be welcome abroad the forums, and Happy holidays! (Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it :) )

MalekTaktak on

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    These kinds of threads aren't a good idea. You should lurk around a bit and start posting in threads first!

• Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    What Moriveth has said is quite correct!

bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Welcome to the forums.

Phil still hasn't fixed that step so watch out.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    MalekTaktakMalekTaktak Registered User new member
    Woops, I knew it wasn't a good idea :S

Well, I'll do as Moriveth said

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I mean you seem like a nice dude and it'd be rad to get a new member! Not trying to be a douche or anything. I am full of Christmas cheer!

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    Read the rules thread at the top of the thread list if you want to stick around. Our overlords are deviant bastards and won't hesitate to ravage you into submission.

My toes are still chaffed after 9 years.

58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    CG FaggotryCG Faggotry BristolRegistered User regular
    Indeed! We are very nice people; you should not be discouraged!

bulbesssigfinal.jpg
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Welcome, but blend in for awhile and learn the lay of the land before you try to pee on anything.

(Pee on @crwth)

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    AW SHIT

YOU'RE IN FOR IT NOW

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    nah, welcome aboard.

This discussion has been closed.