As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[STEAM] GO TO NEW THREAD NOW

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    So to sum up, this sale I was gifted E.Y.E., and brought Quake 4 at $5 and Serious Sam 3 at $20. I also have the following items/sundries if anyone's interested:
    - 1 33%-off Valve coupon
    - 1 25%-off Assassin's Creed: Revelations coupon
    - 2 extra lumps of coal (if there's any use for that stuff now)

I'd kee pthe coal if i were you, each piece is a chance to win all the games on steam... If you don't care, i'll take 'em off your hands.

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Hello, new thread. Be advised:

signature.png

PA G&T Adventure Team only.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Slim's back in town as Mr. OP! Or Suds or whoever. I was asleep when we rolled over to the new thread so here is my inaugural new thread comic edit.

contestvd.jpg

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    LowlanderLowlander Registered User regular
    Another copy of Sanctum to give away. I bought the 4 pack a while ago on a previous sale, and just ended up giving one copy away.

signature.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AsheAshe Registered User regular
    New thread, mini-repost:
    And thanks to the entire Steam thread for yet another epic showing of heart-warming classiness all round.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SlimceaSlimcea Registered User regular
    Congratulations to @MadCaddy for winning my Risen giveaway on SteamGifts!

Exhausted the budget sadly, so well that's it for me on gifting. :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    busfahrerbusfahrer addict GermanyRegistered User regular
    If anyone has a coupon for 75% off Modern Warfare 1 and no plans for it, I can give you either Dungeons of Dredmor, Trine or Plain Sight in return

B2b1M.gif
    Twitter: busfahrer -- Quake Live: busfahrer -- StarCraft II: busfahrer.184 (EU)
  • Options
    Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    Has anyone determined if coupons (which activate today) work on the games that are on sale from yesterday?

The help page says they work automatically. I have a half off spacechem coupon and it isn't being applied so I'm guessing it isn't activated yet.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PodunkPodunk Registered User regular
    I occasionally refresh my shopping cart with Batman: AC in it. I get an error that they couldn't add my item, so it looks like the system is trying to apply the coupon. I'll try right at the end of the sale and see if I get lucky.

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    new amazon deal: Duke Nukem Forever for $1 after coupon, does steam activate
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00506X3Y4/ref=dsvrt_review_asin_detail

they still have free copies of GTA4 as well

• Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    So, who won the big prizes?

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Lord Yod wrote:
    Has anyone determined if coupons (which activate today) work on the games that are on sale from yesterday?

The help page says they work automatically. I have a half off spacechem coupon and it isn't being applied so I'm guessing it isn't activated yet.

Darn, I was kinda hoping for a $25 valve complete pack.

bloodatonement on
    Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Beltaine wrote:
    So, who won the big prizes?

I believe it's still early for that. And they normally don't announce the winners, just a list of what was won.

Sumanai on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Gave Tomb Raider Anniversary a quick go to see how it runs on the laptop.

You can push and pull blocks in any direction. Mind blown.

I can see me having a lot of fun with this new gen Lara (5 years old but new to me I guess! :D )

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    ZerokkuZerokku Registered User regular
    Never got around to posting my thanks here (I thanked him on steam, though I'm not sure he saw it). -

@APODionysus is one classy gent who gifted me Puzzle Agent out of nowhere. Been wanting to play it after hearing some Layton comparisons and he must have seen it on my wishlist and done it for me :D

Didn't get to do too much in the way of gifting this holiday, but I did pick up some last minute games that I'll be gifting out on my birthday later in the month. (It'll be contest style instead of Steamgifts though since I'll be giving GAF a chance too. Love both the forums).

• Options
    AuburnTigerAuburnTiger Registered User regular
    I wanted to thank @Stryker43 for what was probably the most surprising gift I received; Sonic Generations! I had thought this one had gotten away, but no, Stryker went and caught it for me. Thank you sir!

I also want to thank everyone for an amazing sale. I'm truly thankful for the many gifts I received from classy forumers; but what really made this sale for me was the participation in the PA group chat. Hanging out, organizing many games of mulitplayer and co-op, being incredibly nerdy . . . it was a lot of fun, and I hope it continues.

XBL: Flex MythoMass
  • Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Oh man, I caved and caved hard at the last second. Picked up L.A. Noire and AssBro, even though my backlog looks completely foolish.

Now just to not purchase anything til the summer sale. >.>

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    So how long would it take to get the X3: Albion Conflict achievement if you've never played the game before?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    TheUnsane1TheUnsane1 PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Wow I actually won something in a public steam gifts. It was a DoW:R skin pack but still pretty cool to win out of over 500 who entered.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2012
    Meh I kind of want the Robin/Nightwing DLC but I don't know. How are the challenge maps?

Drez on
  • Options
    rikdalyrikdaly Registered User regular
    Entriech wrote:
    Oh man, I caved and caved hard at the last second. Picked up L.A. Noire and AssBro, even though my backlog looks completely foolish.

damnit you're not helping me stay strong here :)

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Proving once again that Class just doesn't seem to end, @Riokenn gifted me Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    So how long would it take to get the X3: Albion Conflict achievement if you've never played the game before?

You can technically do it within like 5 minutes, but realistically I'd plan on about 30 minutes.

• Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    signature.png

Ok, guys. That one ends in a bit. And if anyone wants coups, here's my shitty ones.

25% Arkham City
    50% Valve
    50% Trine
    25% 1C
    50% Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga
    50% Dogfighter
    50% Portal 2
    66& Prototype
    50% World of Goo

PM me or Steam me and I'll hook you up!

• Options
    Drez wrote:

You can technically do it within like 5 minutes, but realistically I'd plan on about 30 minutes.

Thanks.

Fuck it. 40 minutes left and I have 40 cheevos. Hustling through another one isn't going to help much.

5 coals for the giveaway.

• Options
    EntriechEntriech ? ? ? ? ? Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    rikdaly wrote:
    Entriech wrote:

damnit you're not helping me stay strong here :)

Give in! If we both do it it's not as bad, right?

• Options
    rikdalyrikdaly Registered User regular
    now you're just being unreasonable! :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LostLost Registered User regular
    thanks @Inzigna for the steamgift win of Puzzle Agent. I am looking forward to playing this one soon (along with the large backlog everyone has on steam!)

• Options
    joemunkehjoemunkeh Registered User regular
    So I got a few games from the achievements that I probably wont play or already have. Sooo if any of you ladies or gents would like to snag 'em hit me up with a PM.
    -Half-Life 1
    -Half-Life 2
    -Half Life 2: Episode 1
    -RoboBlitz
    -Nuclear Dawn

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I woke up with a notification of an awesome post... which I can't get to for some reason. What happened to it?

Also, when the hell did I ever say something that was awesome?

• Options
    TPSouTPSou Mr Registered User regular
    Here's my coupons if anyone wants any of them. Bloody things, I'll be glad to see the back of them. Ask me on Steam if you want them:
    50% off World of goo
    50% off Mafia 2
    25% off Codemasters
    25% off Dead Island
    50% off The Void
    25% off Valve
    50% off Puzzle Chronicles
    50% off Hitman Collection (only one I might be interested in using if it came up on a daily)
    10% off Meridian
    50% off Beat Hazard Complete
    50% off Dino D-Day
    75% off Aliens Vs Predator
    50% off GTA IV complete
    50% off Capsized
    25% off Paradox
    50% off Shogun 2
    10% off Valve
    10% off Paradox
    50% off Valve

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2012
    All right, half an hour left. Quick, what haven't I bought that I'll be kicking myself for not buying here in about 32 minutes?

143999 on
    8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    Think I'm safe from the old "Man I wish I got that" of today's dailies and basic sales. I kinda regret passing on a couple of the adventure game packs early on, but oh well.

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    Drez wrote:
    Meh I kind of want the Robin/Nightwing DLC but I don't know. How are the challenge maps?

They each only come with 1 predator and 1 combat challenge, but they are playable on all other challenge maps also. The each have there own set of gadgets and moves, so there is new play styles to learn. I think it's worth it, but you don't have to take my word for it</lavar>

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Damn it. Bought Bastion. That makes it about 40 dollars of shit I bought.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    So I just wanted to make sure everyone got thanks at the end of this sale

@Kalia costume quest, Dungeons of dredmore diggle gods dlc, Puzzle Agent 1
    @Custom Special Defense grid you monster DLC
    @Kristmas Kthulhu E.Y.E
    @Big Isy skydrift, Rock of Ages
    @Metalsalve aka @Roshin Rage
    @Iolo Overlord pack
    @Elderlycrawfish Nuclear Dawn
    @Haikira for trading US bulletstorm for UK sonic
    @HiT BiT The ship
    @mts Space Pirates and Zombies
    Non-Pa but still classy friend Pat, Shogun 2 Total Way
    @Raiden333 Mount and Blade warband

Everyone who was in a Payday 4-pack with me.

You're all awesome and this community is why I'm still active on these forums over every other one I've ever joined.

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    Coupon list if anyone wants one just ask

-50% Post apocalyptic mayhem (pam)
    -50% Puzzle Chronicles
    -50% STALKER Clear Sky
    -50% Elderscrolls: OBLIVION {some ppl see to have wanted this on the forums in the past... msg me and it's yours. }
    -10% Paradox

Figured I'd put it out one more time

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CorpekataCorpekata Registered User regular
    So I wonder what game gets to have the unenviable duty of being the daily deal after the sale. Diner Dash? Crazy Machines 2?

Watch it be Jade Empire.

• Options
    Drez wrote:

They each only come with 1 predator and 1 combat challenge, but they are playable on all other challenge maps also. The each have there own set of gadgets and moves, so there is new play styles to learn. I think it's worth it, but you don't have to take my word for it</lavar>

Hehe, thanks.

• Options
    Corpekata wrote:
    So I wonder what game gets to have the unenviable duty of being the daily deal after the sale. Diner Dash? Crazy Machines 2?

Watch it be Jade Empire.

75% off Rusty Hearts.

This discussion has been closed.