As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dude, we're getting the BATHnd back together!

Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchscritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
edited January 2012 in Social Entropy++
Once upon a time, me,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_iY5h9-vT0&feature=related

T4CT,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J65KHpXNek

Hunter,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haTNDAch7Vo

Dichotomy,

[uhh.... there were only three members of the band in the Phineas and Ferb episode...]

and a whole bunch of other folks got together on Xbox Live and had a lot of fun playing all sorts of games and also telling T4CT how awful of a human being he is. And then it tapered off for a variety of reasons but I say it is time it came back! So let's figure out what people are doing when and then play some video games!

The original idea was to buy a really cheap multiplayer game and play that but that only happened like, once, with Snoopy's Flying Ace. But we should try again!

So what are some multiplayer games we wanna play? These are the ones I currently have:

-Rock Band 3
-Beatles Rock Band
-Red Dead Redemption (which I bought specifcally to play with all you motherfuckers back in June and then you all stopped)
-Probably some stuff on XBLA

So do we wanna play one of those or all agree to get a new one? We always talked about getting a Dragonball Z fighter but never did it. Looks like you can get Raging Blast for $27 right now at Gamestop so maybe that's a way we could go!

Speed Racer on

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Excellent (first half) of the OP.

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    These buttheads convinced me to buy Section 8

I will have vengeance on them all

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I would not buy a DBZ Fighting Game for 27 dollars

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote:
    I would not buy a DBZ Fighting Game for 27 dollars

that's because you're a chumpo

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    THE BAND

THE BAAAAAND

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm definitely in. I own no less than 87 XBLA games to play.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Apples To Apples

• Options
    Skull ManSkull Man RIP KUSU Registered User regular
    I have red dead

never much was into the main plot but I'd play the multiplayer

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Apples to Apples is a good suggestion

I'd also be in favor of Uno and Catan

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I have Uno and Catan. I do not have Apples to Apples though I'm sure I could acquire it.

• Options
    and don't they have an XBLA version of Ticket to Ride, that one train board game I've never played but that I've always though looks interesting

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    If people are gonna play Apples to Apples I'll grab it

Gotham City Imposters comes out next week

• Options
    They do have an XBLA version of Ticket to Ride though I've never played it.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I don't have Catan but I do have Carcassone

and Uno

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I would pony up for Gotham City Imposters probably

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I'm gonna try the demo first; I wish I'd gotten into the beta

• Options
    oh fuck, gotham city imposters? I might be down for that

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Gotham City Imposters comes out on my birthday so someone can buy it for me if they'd like.

• Options
    I've never played Carcassone but I'd be willing to give it a shot

• Options
    I'd definitely wanna give the demo Gotham City Imposters a try before buying it but yeah that's another possible suggestion

maybe I should be keeping a tally of who's interested in what!

• Options
    Gotham City Imposters comes out on my birthday so someone can buy it for me if they'd like.

reading between the lines here...

• Options
    Are the servers still up for Marble Blast Ultra because I would play the shit out of that online.

• Options
    That'd only work for people who already have it, though, since you can't buy it anymore

• Options
    edited January 2012
    SUGGESTED GAMES: NUMBER OF INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS

Red Dead Redemption: 2
    Apples to Apples: 4
    Uno: 2
    Catan: 2
    Carcassone: 2
    Gotham City Imposters: 2 with 2 tentatives

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Keith wrote:
    That'd only work for people who already have it, though, since you can't buy it anymore

RIDICULOUS!!

Everyone should already own it.

• Options
    Risk: Factions is really fun. We could play that.

• Options
    We played that a lot last spring, I think I'm still a little Risked out

• Options
    Multiplayer games I have:

Rock Band 3
    Carcassone
    Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light
    Marvel vs Capcom 2

• Options
    @Hunter where the FUCK are you

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    You guys should play
    castle crashers

and

scott pilgrim

i still have not beaten scott pilgrim because it is too hard for me i am a baby

• Options
    true story: I bought castle crashers like four fucking years ago and have never played it with 4 people and have played it with three people on one occasion

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Scott Pilgrim doesn't have online

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    I'd be totally up for this. And just to relive some golden memories: T4CT thought the Sydney Opera House was an indoor gym.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I only have stuff on PC... :c

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Keith wrote: »
    Scott Pilgrim doesn't have online

hahaha what no way
    seriously
    that is dumb
    i have only ever played both offline!

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    OH FUCKING SHIT YES YOU CAN'T SEE ME JUMPING AROUND MY APARTMENT SO I'M GOING TO MAKE A VIDEO

• Options
    Lets Play: T4CT Jumping around his apartment

press x for "Squeeeeee"

• Options
    Yeah, their reason was "to capture the feel of old school beat em ups that only had offline play"

but that's a fucking copout

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    WHY AREN'T WE IN AN XBOX LIVE PARTY RIGHT FUCKING NOW