As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a pair of cordless headphones

ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
I run, flip tires and hit heavy bags when I workout. I want to listen to music when I do those activities, but cords obviously get in the way and having to carry my iPhone in my pocket while I run and jump around is highly annoying.

So, I'm looking for some advice on a good pair of cordless headphones. I'd appreciate it if you could keep the price range under $70. What I'm looking for is what I'm sure everyone is looking for: Good battery life, clear sound, stays solidly in my ears or on my head, etc.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
ChillyWilly on

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    *bump*

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    I use a shuffle with the cord run under my shirt into my pocket. The wireless sets tend to be either too delicate or too bulky for a decent work out.