As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]-Up Comedy

TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
edited January 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Ugh, BURNUM!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Jesus Rent

That sig and av are just

It's perfect in how awful it is

Bravo

• Options
    RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    you should really link patton oswalt tav

• Options
    Elki wrote:
    Ugh, BURNUM!

Kid's got a way with words.

• Options
    How did Fox manage to get the entire cast of Napoleon Dynamite for a show?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I'm a big Katt Williams fan for some reason. He's hilarious.

NSFW language

• Options
    Jesus Rent

That sig and av are just

It's perfect in how awful it is

Bravo

are you trying to imply something other than MoJ and MLP being the pinnacles of their respective cartoon genres

Why don't you give your wife two black eyes and give her a lobotomy you misogynist pos

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Oh hey Rent's back, good to see you glad you're back

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote:

because they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Busy rite?

this is godawful I feel like less of a human for watching this

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Oh my god I want to stab the guy who interviewed and introduced Mitch Hedberg at the start of that clip.

• Options
    mysticjuicermysticjuicer [he/him] I'm a muscle wizard and I cast P U N C HRegistered User regular
    Mim, that last pic was awesome. :D Did you ever tangle with baby-godfather in your youth?

http://web1.quickmeme.com/Baby-Godfather/

narwhal wrote:
    Why am I Terran?
    My YouTube Channel! Featuring silly little Guilty Gear Strive videos and other stuff!
  • Options
    Bronies and Pegasises i'm sick and tired of the ponysecution chat has against us

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Mim, that last pic was awesome. :D Did you ever tangle with baby-godfather in your youth?

http://web1.quickmeme.com/Baby-Godfather/

That bitch has nothing on me! NOTHING!

• Options
    oh hey Mim remember that Shit White Girls Say... To Black Girls clip I posted

well, that girl made a sequel to it

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Wash wrote:
    oh hey Mim remember that Shit White Girls Say... To Black Girls clip I posted

well, that girl made a sequel to it

I will hunt this down and then post a baby photo of myself as a response

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    damn, I had no idea the mushroom biomes were so rare in minecraft. I've set up some batch files and tools to build a multiplayer world, force the generation of a large area of it (currently 5k x 5k) and then map it. Takes about 2 hours running in the background on my machine. And of the 4 worlds I've done so far none have had any visible mushroom biomes.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    @Wash

lightsmyonlyweakness.png

I was amused

• Options
    ALockslyALocksly Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:

I know.

Especially with all the movie deals they were getting and other shows that were clamoring for them.

Yes,... yes, I agree. It's totally unfair that sober you gets into trouble for things that drunk you did.
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I have learned that putting the phrase "not to sound racist, but..." in front of literally any statement makes the following statement become horribly racist

"not to sound racist, but I really don't like macaroni and cheese."

"not to sound racist, but I think eating meat is murder"

"not to sound racist, but I disagree with Godel's Incompleteness theorem."

• Options
    Dr. Pepper 10: It's not gonna fit in your vagina, ladies!

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Though I did do the "Am I going to be the only X at this party" to some White friends before.

I think I can understand that one.

• Options
    Dr. Pepper 10: Is it really 2011?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    Rent wrote:
    Bronies and Pegasises i'm sick and tired of the ponysecution chat has against us

Have you ever considered defining yourself not by what you hate - the things you mock, ridicule and generally rail against, but what you enjoy and genuinely feel enriched by?

It's harder sure, putting yourself out there always is, but I think you'll feel the better for it.

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    Mim wrote:
    Though I did do the "Am I going to be the only X at this party" to some White friends before.

I was one of only two white people at a party on Friday. It was a new experience.

sig.gif
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote:
    spool32 wrote:
    wow

back from a weekend camping rough with my father-in-law, my two boys and 4 of their friends... I am sore as fuck, but we had a great time. 20 degree nights, stew over the fire scavenger hunt / nature education game (double points if you bring back poop and can correctly identify what animal left it!), guitar singalongs, successful fossil hunting (3 species of clams and a snail of some sort), nighttime capture-the-flag, roasted marshmallows, a shot of whiskey in my coffee cup as everyone winds down, and a Jack Aubrey novel by firelight while everyone slept.

Excellent time! Also, I'm very glad to be back. How was your weekend, [chat]?
    we camwhorin'

so

you better have taken some pictureshots at this here trip

Spoilered fro large photos...

This is three of the boys, making quesadillas on a bed of coals we shovelled out of the fire. We hollowed out the dirt mound and spread them out, it makes an excellent cooktop.
    IMAG0164.jpg

Hazier shot from a different angle. My two are in the upper left.
    IMAG0166.jpg

The campsite in a little more detail:
    IMAG0165.jpg

On the left is my in-law. He's an archaeologist specializing in first peoples, specifically primitive technology. The metal rig over the fire is movable, made of hand-forged iron, including all the tools you see near it. The tent sleeps 8, though about half of us had a go of sleeping outside last night. We gave up after a surprose 10 degree drop around 4am left us all shivering with frost on our sleeping bags...

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Well, I had a good game in League of Legends, one we actually won. Victory gloat! I feel better after i play a couple good LoL games... Then again, sometimes, I feel bad when I do badly, and my mood just goes... to the crapper.

:\ Why can't I enjoy my great position in life? I should be at school with a lucrative part-time accounting job, not... playing videogames and being barely dressed and having trouble getting out of bed in the morning, sleeping on my vast piles of money...

• Options
    Mim was that a litre of grape drink

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    hello

• Options
    I fucking love stand-up comedians

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Girls say a lot of things, if youtube is to be trusted.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    hello

I liked your bear avatar better, Simon, this new one is just... depressed-looking.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    Girls say a lot of things, if youtube is to be trusted.

Semi related I just watched the Falafel song and now I want falafel

• Options
    Wash wrote:
    Mim was that a litre of grape drink

YES. AND THAT SHIT IS STILL GOOD.

I don't care who knows it. I WANT THAT PURPLE STUFF.

• Options
    Richy wrote:
    Mim wrote:

I was one of only two white people at a party on Friday. It was a new experience.

A friend of mine was like "One of these days I'm gonna invite you to a black people party"

"Uh..."

"And you gotta invite me to a white people party. I wanna see how white people party."

"Uhhh..."

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote:
    hello

I liked your bear avatar better, Simon, this new one is just... depressed-looking.

reality and interwebbing united at last

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    I wish I could play the piano and guitar expertly.

And that I could speak a dozen languages fluently. Including at least one dead one.

Then I'd be cool.

sig.gif
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    Wash wrote:
    Richy wrote:
    Mim wrote:

A friend of mine was like "One of these days I'm gonna invite you to a black people party"

"Uh..."

"And you gotta invite me to a white people party. I wanna see how white people party."

"Uhhh..."

Come on wash it'll work out fine. It's not like anyone will know what with the robes and pointy masks and everything.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
This discussion has been closed.