As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I MADE A GUILD!... uh oh.

frijolefritofrijolefrito Registered User regular
edited January 2012 in MMO Extravaganza
So I made a guild on SWTOR us server Belgoth's Beacon Empire named Vengeance. I've just asked a bunch of randoms to join and made some friends leveling. I for some reason felt compelled to buy a website and a 50 person mumble server. To be fair the 50 person mumble server came with the website. I think I'm a little optimistic for what we are. We are 40+ full of European time/3rd shifters/swing shifters/shift shifters. Has anyone gone crazy and done this sort of thing only to have it crash in flames and leave your vent server untouched? My only saving grace is I have one coworker who has played almost as much as me. I got the game a week 1/2 ago and am level 50 plus we have 3 more 50's and 3 more on the way. This isn't going to end well is it? OH god what have I done? I'd link the website but I just quickly set it up during my lunch.

frijolefrito on

• Options
    citizen059citizen059 hello my name is citizen I'm from the InternetRegistered User regular
    This could be the beginning of something amazing.

Or it could also be the beginning of a crash-and-burn so monumental you'll be telling your friends about it for years.

Either way, have fun ;)

• Options
    frijolefritofrijolefrito Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    we are at 42 people now. Wow crazy.

frijolefrito on
This discussion has been closed.