[Mass Effect] FemShep Trailer Released. USE SPOILER TAGS

1888991939496

Posts

  • JungleskyeJungleskye Registered User regular
    Bought some today myself. Worked just fine!

  • NuzakNuzak Registered User regular
    i feel narrative mode represents the truest mass effect experience

    because shepard is unstoppable

  • Ov3rchargeOv3rcharge R.I.P. Mass Effect You were dead to me for yearsRegistered User regular
    So how does the Mass Effect decoder work on FB? I'm totally and utterly confused.

  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Ov3rcharge wrote:
    So how does the Mass Effect decoder work on FB? I'm totally and utterly confused.

    it is random

    PNk1Ml4.png
  • curly haired boycurly haired boy Your Friendly Neighborhood Torgue Dealer Registered User regular
    JMan711 wrote:
    Urgh... Bioware and their website won't take my money. Been trying to get some of the dlc to do one last play through before 3 comes out but every time I enter my CC info to buy their stupid funbucks, it won't go through. Has anyone else dealt with this issue before? All of my info is correct, but I just keep getting the same message of "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."
    i had the same issue, had to set up a paypal account to get around it.

    but you won't have to. go to your local drugstore/supermarket and buy some EA point cards. you can buy the bioware points on the EA site and then spend them on the DLC

    RxI0N.png
    Registered just for the Mass Effect threads | Steam: click ^^^ | Origin: curlyhairedboy
  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    Nuzak wrote:
    i feel narrative mode represents the truest mass effect experience

    because shepard is unstoppable

    One of these days I will do a Story mode run and I will only equip the pistol and never shoot it and see how far I can get.

    I will beat the Reapers with my words.

    Dragkonias on
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    so what is the best super melee

    I vote Engineer's fire slap, followed by Vanguard's Falcon Punch

    -Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    Infiltrators lightning hit is pretty cool

  • SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    incinerate and viper sniper rifle never fail me on highly armored foes.

    "Armored? Not really, no."

    Orca wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote:
    Isn't "Your sarcasm makes me wet," the highest compliment an Abh can pay a human?

    Only if said Abh is a member of the nobility.
  • jackisrealjackisreal Registered User
    Soldier's heavy melee is still so good!

  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Yeah, so support is no help on this one

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I guess I am playing through Mass Effect twice through again.

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Nuzak wrote:
    i feel narrative mode represents the truest mass effect experience

    because shepard is unstoppable


    Actually just going by the desriptions I want to try this just for the feeling of playing a god mode in an RPG. Those are remarkable rare.

    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    so.... I've used mine and my bro's facebook accounts 3 times each... only 2 normandy items from 18 attempts. I want to throat stomp the creator of this garbage.

    just give me the demo!

    a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    Has anyone managed to get a demo code in the last hour or so?

  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    Blurbl wrote:
    Has anyone managed to get a demo code in the last hour or so?

    looks like some people are still getting them based on posts in the bioware forums

  • DragkoniasDragkonias Registered User regular
    Nuzak wrote:
    i feel narrative mode represents the truest mass effect experience

    because shepard is unstoppable


    Actually just going by the desriptions I want to try this just for the feeling of playing a god mode in an RPG. Those are remarkable rare.

    Well, most RPGs are so easily broken that a God mode usually isn't required.

    On the contrary, most go out of their way to make the game harder if anything.

  • JMan711JMan711 6'8" weighs a f*&#ing ton He's coming, he's coming, he's comingRegistered User regular
    JMan711 wrote:
    Urgh... Bioware and their website won't take my money. Been trying to get some of the dlc to do one last play through before 3 comes out but every time I enter my CC info to buy their stupid funbucks, it won't go through. Has anyone else dealt with this issue before? All of my info is correct, but I just keep getting the same message of "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."
    i had the same issue, had to set up a paypal account to get around it.

    but you won't have to. go to your local drugstore/supermarket and buy some EA point cards. you can buy the bioware points on the EA site and then spend them on the DLC

    Thanks for the idea. Unfortunately I just checked the local drugstore and supermarket and they didn't have any EA cards. I did get my paypal account to work though, so I can finally play Shadow Broker, Kasumi, and Arrival! After they take forever to download of course.

    steam_sig.png
  • TzenTzen Registered User regular
    I got a code, but I don't have a working 360. I don't suppose I can give it to some gent here because it's linked to my gamertag?

  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Tzen wrote:
    I got a code, but I don't have a working 360. I don't suppose I can give it to some gent here because it's linked to my gamertag?

    it's not linked, you can give it away

    PNk1Ml4.png
  • TzenTzen Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    QHV2D-7YTQ6-44VK4-YR9MF-DT2DZ

    Tzen on
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    After I bumped it up to Hardcore I started dying a lot. This is going to take some getting used to.

  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    it's difficult to judge how the full game will play when your options are so limited in the demo, upgrades would certainly make it easier as well as a custom loadout

    PNk1Ml4.png
  • takyristakyris Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    After I bumped it up to Hardcore I started dying a lot. This is going to take some getting used to.

    *Tink ta-tink tink*
    *whirrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    *BOOM*

    Dox the PI wrote:
    takyris, Greek God of blowing shit up.
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    The first time I encountered grenades I made the mistake of assuming they would just be the stun grenades like ME2

    I did not make this mistake again

  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    So how does ME3 Insanity stack up against ME2 insanity?

  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    enemies are a lot more aggressive in ME3, and grenades mean you have to move all the time because they will kill you instantly on insanity.

    -Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    takyris wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    After I bumped it up to Hardcore I started dying a lot. This is going to take some getting used to.

    *Tink ta-tink tink*
    *whirrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    *BOOM*
    i'm just asking

    is it too late to have you guys give me back my rows and rows of convenient chest high boxes

    sometimes these guys come and i have no convenient chest high boxes to hide behind and it is a little frightening

  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    -Tal wrote:
    enemies are a lot more aggressive in ME3, and grenades mean you have to move all the time because they will kill you instantly on insanity.

    but they don't all have defences so biotics are more powerful

    Renegade Wolf on
  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    btw, Origin sucks guys

    no wait, it's Steam that's just crashed twice today for no discernible reason. Why are people so against Origin again?

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    also i am going to be spending a lot of time screaming obscenities thanks to grenades i feel

  • OrcaOrca Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote:
    takyris wrote:
    Elendil wrote:
    After I bumped it up to Hardcore I started dying a lot. This is going to take some getting used to.

    *Tink ta-tink tink*
    *whirrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee*
    *BOOM*
    i'm just asking

    is it too late to have you guys give me back my rows and rows of convenient chest high boxes

    sometimes these guys come and i have no convenient chest high boxes to hide behind and it is a little frightening

    ahahaha

  • BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    Orca wrote:
    btw, Origin sucks guys

    no wait, it's Steam that's just crashed twice today for no discernible reason. Why are people so against Origin again?

    I think it's mostly just general EA hate. However, they do have a thing in their EULA that says they can scan your computer or something. I'm not too bothered by that, but I can certainly understand why some people would be.

  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i played infiltrator again because that class is a total rock star in the demo

    i feel like the infiltrator is finally living up to the potential implied by the word "infiltrator"

    some james bond shit with sticky grenades and sabotage, and a cloaking device that has real tactical value aside from fuck yeah more Widow damage

  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote:
    enemies are a lot more aggressive in ME3, and grenades mean you have to move all the time because they will kill you instantly on insanity.

    but they don't all have defences so biotics are more powerful

    I love this but the cooldowns on the demo don't really let you have fun with it

    PNk1Ml4.png
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote:
    -Tal wrote:
    enemies are a lot more aggressive in ME3, and grenades mean you have to move all the time because they will kill you instantly on insanity.

    but they don't all have defences so biotics are more powerful

    I love this but the cooldowns on the demo don't really let you have fun with it

    yeah it made me sad

    hope I can properly try the powers in the multiplayer part of the demo when it releases

  • Alucard6986Alucard6986 Registered User regular
    Why was there no sniper rifle in the demo, despite infiltrator being selectable?

    preorder canceled

    PSN: Ubeltanzer Blizzard: Ubel#1258
  • Renegade WolfRenegade Wolf Registered User regular
    Why was there no sniper rifle in the demo, despite infiltrator being selectable?

    preorder canceled

    Because the best times with infiltrator involve invisibly sneaking up to people and unloading with an smg or shotgun

    Bioware wanted to make sure you knew

  • Dox the PIDox the PI Registered User regular
    shit yeah

    0VXVY.png

  • BerkshireBerkshire Registered User regular
    Man, if every instance I've read in this thread of "preorder cancelled!" actually resulted in a preorder being cancelled, EA would stand to lose...eh, still not that much money, actually. But as an amusing, forum-based analog to the table flip, it's a pretty funny way to watch impotent nerd rage boil over.

    Also, funny when used to mock those people here.

    I'm not even trying to snag the demo right now. I want to (and will) play the hell out of the multiplayer, but as a man who wants to go into the campaign fresh with my Paragon Soldier Shep and kick some robot cuttlefish ass (a phrase which is even now being made into horrible fanart porn), I'm not trying to play the first mission and then some. I recognize that this makes me look borderline insane to the rest of you guys (and believe me, I'm shaking just as much because I need my fix too) but right now, I'll live.

    Would still like early access to the MP portion of the demo, though, if any news about how to make that happen comes out.

    "And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing. Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back."
    GT: FootlongKaPow
Sign In or Register to comment.