As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Firefox/youtube problems

psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
Hey folks, having some issues with youtube lately. Two problems: 1) roughly 30% of the time when I try to leave a youtube page with a playing video, firefox hangs. The video continues to play but I can't do anything. Firefox does not show up as not responding on my task manager, but I have to kill the process to close it. 2) when I maximize videos on youtube, they show up as a green screen. I have to shrinl and remax the video to get it to display properly.

Running win 7 x64, firefox 9, haven't changed any plugins lately.

thanks!

Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
steam_sig.png
psyck0 on

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    Does the second thing happen in other browsers? As for the first problem I'd switch to Opera :P

• Options
    psyck0psyck0 Registered User regular
    Haven't tried other browsers. Used to use opera, got tired of it. It only happens some of the time and I am not exactly sure what triggers it so trying with other browsers to repro would be a pretty annoying way to spend a couple of hours.

Play Smash Bros 3DS with me! 4399-1034-5444
    steam_sig.png