As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

how you doin

• SwillSwill Registered User regular
    i have unpopular opinions about lush

but i've been using well made home made soaps for a couple years now

• SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I am doing

awesome

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    I am doing poorly

Stupid dong pain flaring up

Time to drink the pain away

7656367.jpg
  • SwillSwill Registered User regular
    Sheri wrote:
    Send me your soaps Swill

I will bring you one at pax, but i am 2 lazy 2 mail

i'll bring a bath bomb too

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    I'm being whiny and lazy

So much stuff I have to do, yet I'm just lying on the couch and daydreaming

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I am doing

awesome

HIGH FUCKING FIVE ME IN ANOTHER THREAD, GG

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Keith wrote:
    godmode wrote:
    Looks like roommate wants to split up because of my choice to get a dog. He very pointedly said it should be me that finds a new place because it would "be easier that way". I kinda want to break his legs right now.

godmode :(

Whaaaa
    Doesn't your roommate have a dog?
    Thought he was alright with you getting one...?

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote:
    I am doing

awesome

HIGH FUCKING FIVE ME IN ANOTHER THREAD, GG

HighFive.jpeg

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Solar wrote:
    It was just so funny. This kid wasn't even mad, just so confused. Like, he knew Star Wars and then he sees this and it says Star Wars on the front but has all these characters and names and he didn't know what the hell was going on. And his Dad was just kind of telling him to quiet down while this kid was incredulously reading the back of these books really loudly.

To be fair, that's the usual response my friends have when I try to explain the EU to them. I ended up just giving up.

"Yeah everything is fine and they all live happily ever after. Especially Chewbacca"

• Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    I'm doing okay at the moment. I have fallen into the abyss that is Jpop and I couldn't be happier about it.

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I'm in between good and bad right now

bad emotionally for whatever reasons (probably stress/anxiety) and good because Redline is fucking awesome

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I am doing good again

I always do feel better after a few days.

But waiting for the meds to kick back in is always a little scary

I Win Swordfights on
    lfYVHTd.png
  • MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Karl wrote:
    Solar wrote:
    It was just so funny. This kid wasn't even mad, just so confused. Like, he knew Star Wars and then he sees this and it says Star Wars on the front but has all these characters and names and he didn't know what the hell was going on. And his Dad was just kind of telling him to quiet down while this kid was incredulously reading the back of these books really loudly.

To be fair, that's the usual response my friends have when I try to explain the EU to them. I ended up just giving up.

"Yeah everything is fine and they all live happily ever after. Especially Chewbacca"

Man. I wanna die the same way chewie did. Screaming up at the heavens as I'm crushed by a moon.

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Karl wrote:

Keep flying, Chewie! :cry:

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I am not good right now

Not good at all

I'm hoping that soon I can just curl up with a movie or a book and maybe fall asleep or something

But until then

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Gonna go ahead and recommend you all go and smoke a little green

lfYVHTd.png
  • SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
    Swill wrote:
    Sheri wrote:
    Send me your soaps Swill

I will bring you one at pax, but i am 2 lazy 2 mail

i'll bring a bath bomb too

Omg really?

Swill you're great

quetzi do you need a cheer up movie

if so, watch the stuff on netflix

7656367.jpg
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    quetzi do you need a cheer up movie

if so, watch the stuff on netflix

I might yeah

Today was a perfectly fine day and then I had a conversation with my dad on the phone (about completely inconsequential things, mind you) and then it turned into a unable to control my emotions let's think about crashing my car every three minutes of driving it sort of day

dag quetzi that sucks

the stuff will cheer you up

it is about killer ice cream

7656367.jpg
    Alright yeah I may do that

I was kind of trying to make plans with a friend or something to maybe distract me from everything

But that seems to be falling through pretty bad

quetzi I will watch it with you

I will be your friend

7656367.jpg
    but it'll have to be later

watching mansquito now

7656367.jpg
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Gonna go ahead and recommend you all go and smoke a little green

but....that's illegal!

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I'm not doing too well this past week or so. I've found a good dose of distraction here, and with friends- for which I'm pretty thankful.

My severely schizophrenic sister was wanting to go off her medicine, because she had a dream that she was cured. We argued against it, but decided to humor her if she would stay at a local crisis stabilization unit. As much as we hoped for such a miracle, we knew she would have a breakdown. She's recovering in a state ward.

We found out she had been listening to midnight AM radio broadcasts, and has been convinced of all sorts of conspiracies. I'm rational enough to know that it's probably just a practice of bizarre entertainment, and that they probably shouldn't be accountable for the mentally ill who take it seriously- but I still hold a great anger toward the program and it's ilk.

On my last visit, she told us about her desire to have children.
    None of us want to tell her that she regularly can't take care of herself, or the pets, much less a child. No one wants to tell her that her medicine would likely prevent, or severely damage any birth that occurred. That pregnancy could mean months of catatonia in a ward, due to the removal of medication from her system. It's another incredibly cruel joke.

I will always hold hope, but because of that hope- the misery of reality cuts. ugh. Fuck. I just needed to share more of this bullshit. We'll be able to deal.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvYPoziepg

yes hello, my life, what are you doing on youtube

uc3ufTB.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i ate a pumpkin creme brulee and saw los campesinos! live

those were definite ups!

LC! live was one of the most fun shows I've been to. Also the sweatiest I've been at a concert. Pretty sure that was a topic of conversation in one of these threads recently.

uc3ufTB.png
    Alright my friend just got off work

We are gonna do some things with a decided indifference towards the Superbowl tonight

I will add The Stuff to my instant queue though

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Slept in but woke up cleaned my house, did dishes, put all my laundry away, cleaned my room and even exercised a tiny bit have to start some where.

Now to do some homework on operating systems while watching the first Star Trek movie.

Feel like butts but at least I did stuff no matter how mundane.

icGJy2C.png
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    I am doing ok.
    Wish I knew more people down here; making me miss Seattle a lot.

I am going to a Superbowl party thing to play board games and watch ads in a bit.
    Hopefully that will be fun.

Feel like I'm getting sick -again- so hoping not.

nevillexmassig1.png
    Oh what is up Los Campesinos!

Are you being my life

Are you being all of our lives

Is that is what is happening here

Also I saw Los Campesinos! live in Boston like two weeks ago

Gareth got drunk and wandered into the crowd and then fell onto me and my closest friend while singing

I had to punch some dudes away from us to get up

Needless to say, it was great

neville watch proper football

7656367.jpg
    Haha, I love that they'll just go out into the audience, I got to give Gareth a half-hug

uc3ufTB.png

That violates The Gay Code.
    They'd take away my priviledges.
    I'd be back to throwing glitter on people and saying "Fabulous" but without any real substance.

nevillexmassig1.png
    neville wrote:

I'd be back to throwing glitter on people and saying "Fabulous" but without any real substance.

wait being promoted is a punishment?

7656367.jpg
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    hand egg

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    It honestly warms my heart to see that you dudes all went out to see LC!

They are phenomenal and deserve all the success they're finding.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
    neville wrote:

wait being promoted is a punishment?

It's a demotion, yo.

nevillexmassig1.png