Options

[WH40K] PA Deathwatch detachment collaboration project

• Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    Brother Argos is on his way through the warp.

My part is now done :)

• Options
    saluksicsaluksic Registered User regular
    Your mini is awesome, Sharp. I'm glad to have one of my own in such fine company.

This leaves only three left, right? I hope those make it! Let me know if you need a last minute replacement.

• Options
    TraceofToxinTraceofToxin King Nothing Registered User regular
    @Leper has decided work is more important than this project and I will have to pick his mini up from him in person on my way to the tourney. What a slacker.

@corporate_logo has been talking about shipping his for a few months, but still no word on where it is. Might need a last second replacement.

@Vanguard is the last of the three. Not sure what his timetable is looking like.

Everyday I wake up is the worst day of my life.
  • Options
    LeperLeper Registered User regular
    I GOTSTA MAKE BANK, SON. I BE STACKIN' PAPAH LIKE FRANKLIN'S MIDDLE NAME WUZ "LEGO."

*ahem*

Also, it means that Brother Sonoros will remain untainted by the warp. So eat it.

If my role play is hindered by rolling to play, then I'd prefer the rolls play right, instead of steam-rolling play-night.
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Really? It's just the three then? We're close.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    A cacophony of metal on metal shrieks rend the air, as the dust settles a ship with green battle marked paint can be seen in the landing bay.

20130524175000.jpg
    20130524175033.jpg
    20130524175049.jpg

• Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    Woo!

He looks awesome on his base.

• Options
  • Options
    The Paradox PopeThe Paradox Pope You're All Adonises! Registered User regular
    You're slacking Tox, I know you got a box in yesterday. Finally.

• Options
    20130528165630e.jpg
    20130528165603.jpg
    20130528165551.jpg
    20130528165523.jpg

• Options
    edited May 2013
    20130528210025.jpg
    20130528210037.jpg
    20130528205116.jpg
    20130528205129.jpg

TraceofToxin on
  • Options
    KoregKoreg Registered User regular
    Goddamn. We did a good job with this. Tox needs go invest in a grey sheet for a backdrop though.

If, if Reagan played disco He'd shoot it to shit You can't disco in Jackboots
  • Options
    I've got some styrene with metal stamp print coming in, going to paint it up for a display board.

• Options
    Awesome! The bases and the terrain, all those models painted- that looks terrific.

(I remember literally one year ago feeling bad I hadn't finished yet. Lol)

• Options
    That looks frikkin' awesome.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Go forth and amplify, the Noise Marines are here!Registered User regular
    God damn we should collaborate on more projects like this.

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    Tox can you please put some kind of paint on the torso of that 'Nid...I feel so ashamed. For some reason I thought that's where it would get put on the base so I left it bare for glue, and now it just sits there all gray-like. Just needs some primer and red/blue/green/'Nid-blood-color.

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    I realllly want a CSM Murder Squad mocking the DW now....

• Options
    Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular

No. No we shouldn't.

PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • Options
    Tox can you please put some kind of paint on the torso of that 'Nid...I feel so ashamed. For some reason I thought that's where it would get put on the base so I left it bare for glue, and now it just sits there all gray-like. Just needs some primer and red/blue/green/'Nid-blood-color.

Will do.

No. No we shouldn't.

A brief examination of the timeline suggests PA should avoid collaboration projects entirely.

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    Massive delays caused by miscommunication, local troubles and people being lost forever in the warp?
    An army that's taken way longer than any military force should take to assemble and become battle ready?
    I dunno, sounds pretty like the Imperium to me.

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    Yeah, we've all just been in character this whole time.

• Options
    The Paradox PopeThe Paradox Pope You're All Adonises! Registered User regular
    You know it's bad when a procrastinator extraordinaire like myself finishes two before most start one.

• Options
    Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    Basically if I finished before anyone then they are a terrible human being. Because I'm pretty much the worst.

• Options
    I'll withhold my judgements of all of you, smile and say thanks.

I'll also be the first to very loudly and vehemently shout down anyone attempting anything like this ever again.

• Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Firstly I'm so happy to see that my Space Wolf dude is the only guy not wearing a helmet in the Terminator Armor.

Secondly, don't think I didn't notice you rebased my dude who was on a custom made base. DONT THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE.

altmann on
    Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    altmann wrote: »
    Firstly I'm so happy to see that my Space Wolf dude is the only guy not wearing a helmet in the Terminator Armor.

Secondly, don't think I didn't notice you rebased my dude who was on a custom made base. DONT THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE.

It stood out too much! Do you want it back?

• Options
    altmannaltmann Registered User regular
    No I'm fine.

Imperator of the Gigahorse Jockeys.

"Oh what a day, what a LOVELY DAY!"

signature.png
  • Options
    altmann wrote: »
    No I'm fine.

I can only imagine you saying that with your arms crossed and a pouty face as you stomp off to your room.

• Options
    ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    On this page we saw the 10 paladins, 7 terminators and the HQ. We saw the Sniper last page, and you always had the Dread ... so we are just waiting on the last Interceptor?

IWBRLjC.png
  • Options
    The last 2 interceptors. Corporate logo's made it to Paradox Pope's house. I'm personally picking up one from Leper when I get to Shreveport... Vanguard has to mail his overnight to Paradox Pope's Monday so I can get it before we leave, and if it's not finished, get it finished. I messaged him yesterday, but no response yet. He was supposed to mail this week but I haven't received anything. If he did indeed mail and it arrives Monday/Tuesday, I can get it overnighted down to me. If he can't get it out to me... well then I might have to get a deathwatch pad overnighted to Paradox Pope's house where I'll build a man and either paint it myself or get someone from my old shop to do it.

DOWN TO THE WIRE, WE ARE.

• Options
    Yikes, Trace, it's really heating up. I hope this all comes together.

• Options
    I demand individual kill records of everything everyone does in every game

• Options
    ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Dayspring wrote: »

Also the humiliating ways they get themselves killed.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • Options
    especially that

• Options
    You must always attempt to get Slay the Warlord.

I mean, that's why you're there, right?

• Options
    Chrysis wrote: »
    Dayspring wrote: »

Also the humiliating ways they get themselves killed.

XCOM: 40k

• Options
    LeperLeper Registered User regular
    Good... -ish news, everyone!

My car (recently upgraded with custom leather seats and a nice stereo) was flooded over the weekend and is likely a total loss. The job I was scheduled to leave town for has been postponed until wednesday evening due to tornado damage. My travel paint & modelling kit disappeared in flood water and is likely plugging up a drainage pipe somewhere!

I was about to send ToT a message this weekend about being shipped off to OKC and possibly being unable to deliver on my promised mans, but I am now at home for the next two and a half days with Brother Sonoros (who I managed to save) and my actual gear, and time to deliver him to Trace.

Natural disasters to the rescue!

If my role play is hindered by rolling to play, then I'd prefer the rolls play right, instead of steam-rolling play-night.
  • Options
    I am now picturing you wading through the shattered remnants of your life, grim determination on your face, damning water-logged family photos, treasures, and heirlooms to a muddy grave in your relentless quest to save one plastic mans.

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    XCOM: 40k

Fuck you Keenbean. Now I want XCOM: 40K.
    Leper, sorry to hear about the car and gear.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze