As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What music do you like that I might like I would like to listen to it

• ButtlordButtlord Fornicus Lord of Bondage and PainRegistered User regular
    also the whtie suspenders thing varies but i think that usually they're still a nazi skinhead thing used to differentiate who the newer guys are from the dudes who have spilled blood with their red suspenders

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    Ah. Welp either way they can all eat a dick and die screaming.

• Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    i am super liking XXYYXX right now

this shit is dope

and this song uses a sample from TLC so yeah pretty much wonderful

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I'm really enjoying the new Mindless Self Indulgence album. I can't stop listening to it, several of the songs are pretty catchy

zeHjgKv.png
  • zen-zen- Registered User regular
    Miami Nights 1984 or Lazerhawk could have also produced the music you are looking for.
    Or Com Truise or Nivek

This is it! My mind was thinking jets and topgun. But nope, sky diving. Thanks man.

Man, absolutely murdered that show last night here in Spokane. It was ridiculous. The venue was amazing too.

DarmakDonovan Puppyfucker
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    15-minute glitch/noise/minimal techno compositions written to accompany video art installations count as music right?

ah fuck it posting this anyway

interrobang on
    Antimatter
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
  • ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    I really like how that wikipedia article includes a link to the wikipedia article on the word demise

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I've been really into covers lately. And so I came across one that I love.

I mean love ironically.

Oh, yeah, at that show my band played here in Spokane we were compared to The Casualties as far as entertainment goes. Which blows my mind.

Also, MY BAND BLYRGHBKBEHSBLURGHBKBURGHBLE. I'm sorry, its just I don't have a job so its the only interesting thing I have to talk about currently.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Registered User regular

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Should I buy tickets to see Carolina Chocolate Drops or TMBG

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    havent heard of the former but def the latter

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    They're great

Of course so are TMBG

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    I have never knowingly listened to they might be giants

lfYVHTd.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Oh wait didn't they do the theme song to a cartoon network show

lfYVHTd.png
    Hmm

RUVCwyu.jpg
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! YEAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • MateyMatey see, look how sad i am now give me your wallet.Registered User regular
    doggies do i have a treat for thee

Oghulk
    good heavens I seem to have entered some sort of fugue state brought upon by the temporal cacophony

apologies, all

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular

half of the reason i'm posting this song is because i dig it

the other half is because the lead vocal track is entirely artificial and was created through an english-language vocaloid-alike synthesizing software and it blows my mind how real it sounds

• nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    The Wonder Years are a band I've talked about here a lot.

Mostly girlish screaming.

They are releasing a new album soon and made this to promote it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Jutbr7gwtZQ

Quire.jpg
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    purity ring covered a soulja boy song???

huh

it's interesting

poo
    Oghulk
  • GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular
    I

Love

J Rabbit

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Ok, so I'm not even remotely interested in the metal gear franchise, but this song is baller as hell.

• Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Oh wait didn't they do the theme song to a cartoon network show

oh bryar

Tommy2Hands on
    Cdcniho.jpg
    Oh, yeah, at that show my band played here in Spokane we were compared to The Casualties as far as entertainment goes.

i'm so sorry

(way to go)

Metzger Meister
    Buttlord wrote: »
    Oh, yeah, at that show my band played here in Spokane we were compared to The Casualties as far as entertainment goes.

i'm so sorry

(way to go)

notice i said "entertainment value" and not "actual for real musical talent"

Oh ffffuuuuuuuuuuck Geth whatever I did to draw your unflinching gaze I am so sorry.

i'm so sorry

(way to go)

notice i said "entertainment value"

that's what i felt sorry for

• nicopernicusnicopernicus Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Here is a song I came across in Bioshock Infinite. Spoiled in case you want to find it yourself...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NPUTYflLaI

Also what is the best way to post video?

nicopernicus on
    Shazkar Shadowstorm

i'm so sorry

(way to go)

I have seen the casualties three times and they were a ton of fun

lfYVHTd.png

i'm so sorry

(way to go)

I have seen the casualties three times

i'm sorry

(i'm just being a goose i'm not being serious)

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Fall Out Boy is basically just a weird dance-pop band now, and you know what?
    That's okay

• LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular

In the direction of chillwave

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    Tweaked_Bat_
  • Tweaked_Bat_Tweaked_Bat_ Registered User regular
    bonobo - cirrus

His new album leaked early, have you checked it out? I don't mind it so far, though it needs a few more listens.

This discussion has been closed.