As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Video Game Industry Thread: February's done, go to the new thread

• maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    expendable wrote:
    Zxerol wrote:
    Gatekeeper is apparently in existence in 10.7.3 which you can activate for development purposes, and attempting to execute an unsigned application says: "[app] has not been signed by a recognized distributor and may damage your computer. You should move it to the Trash." And of course, you can't run it.

On a platform that's marketed as "everything just works," coupled with that strong warning language, I doubt the general population of Mac users would bother to go in and turn it off. You pretty much have to get your shit signed to do anything for 10.8 now, I'd imagine.

"Our research shows that an overwhelming majority of users did not turn off Gatekeeper, so we have removed that superfluous feature in 10.8 Cheetah."

Uh...Cheetah was 10.0.

FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • slash000slash000 Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    The_Scarab wrote:
    The_Scarab wrote:
    Problem with the Vita for me is the same problem the 3DS has. It's in the price range of an iPhone and the iPhone can make phonecalls as well as play games. And the games are a fraction of the price.

Now, I understand the depth and quality of entertainment on these purpose built handhelds is probably better. But they're moving into the realm of a home console. The Vita Uncharted game is just an Uncharted game, except slightly worse. Who described it as a direct-to-dvd version of an Uncharted blockbuster movie? Giantbomb? It was very apt.

It's like some kind of uncanny valley for handhelds. The closer they get to being a facsimile of the dedicated home consoles, the less I actually want one. I own a 3DS and some of the game have been fantastic. But I still have buyer's remorse.

It's like when the roman empire was in its death throes, the coliseum games became more and more strange and innovative, rolling in ships and having multi-layered events. Well the 3DS and the Vita are both adding features like crazy. All kinds of new input abilities and interactive stuff. It is feature-creep of the worst kind and by comparison, a smartphone simplicity is more appealing.

I can't see the Vita being a success at all.

If you sign a contract for two years, sure, and even then you end up paying roughly 30% more for the phone over the life of said two year contract.

So, yes, if by 'In the price range' you mean, 'You can buy 2 to 3 Vita or 5 3DS systems for the price of an iphone' then I agree, they are very much in the same price range.

To make a secondary point: The cheapest 4th gen ipod touch is 195$ currently. Thats for the 8gb model. So thats almost the cost of the vita, for a device with a smaller screen, no actual controls and storage you cant expand.

Yeah but that extra cost translates directly to extra functionality.

I can make phonecalls on my iPhone, for example.

The breadth of functionality justifies the increased price, and you will save a lot on the cost of games also. There are very few £30 iPhone apps. Furthermore, the style of the games is, in my opinion, better suited to the purpose of a handheld. I don't want an Uncharted game on a portable system. The scenarios in which I play a portable game would universally detract from the experience that it is trying to provide.

But that's an old argument with handhelds. My main point is that there is an alternative now that is undercutting them all. Not just Apple either, but most smartphone offerings. The response from Nintendo and Sony has been to make beefier, more powerful and crucially, more expensive handheld devices when they should be doing the exact opposite. But they can't because they know they can't compete in a level market, so that have to go for the one niche that remains. And that niche is too small for them.

You say that like Nintendo's strategy is failing somehow. The 3DS has been selling extremely well, setting sales records in Japan and beating the sales rate of the Nintendo DS, as well as having multiple million+ selling games.

I get that the iPhone and mobile have bigger install bases and cheaper games. Everyone "needs" a phone these days, why not get one that can play games too.

And you're right that one niche remains. The niche for playing great games that provide a largely different experience than the phones. While that niche is smaller than the market for phones-with-fun-games-that-appeal-to-a-wide-audience, it's still showing signs that it's big enough to support the business as Nintendo is handling it.

Sony should be less worried about smartphones shutting it out of the portable gaming market at large, and worry more about competition from Nintendo, like last gen.

slash000 on
    I've had a iPhone 4 for roughly 18 months now and the damn thing is awesome. I don't use it for e-mail but the camera comes in handy, obviously I use it for phone calls, and texting and web browsing is fantastic.

But games on the thing are just goddamn miserable, unplayable, even. I can't remember the last time I bought one, and outside of the initial dozen I so I bought when I was in the "Oh hey I wonder if iPhone games are any good?" phase, I've bought very few since.

As far as I'm concerned the phone just doesn't play games. It's killer internet and multimedia device with phone functionality. But that's me and my crazy opinions.

FU7kFbw.png
    Magic Pink wrote:
    Henroid wrote:
    Couscous wrote:
    Does anybody expect most people to turn off the gate keeper thing? I'm expecting most people to simply be too lazy.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/40373/Sega_to_distribute_Atlus_games_from_April.php
    Newsbrief: Sega announced today that it has signed a deal with Index Holdings subsidiary Atlus, that will see Sega distributing the company's games worldwide in the future.

Atlus, best known for its Persona series and the recent, critically acclaimed Catherine, is looking to expands its sales via Sega's extended distribution network.

Sega stated that the deal will help diversify its publishing lineup. The deal is due to take effect from April 2012 onwards.

This makes me nervous because I consider Sega to be a piece of shit these days.

They have either grand successes or terrible failures. There is no middle ground with Sega. But I still like them.

Who cares, Sega is only doing distribution. They're simply using their retail connections to get more Atlus games into more shops in more areas. It's not like Sega is publishing Atlus stuff or anything.

• The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    No no. I mean Sony is failing because there is only enough room in this town for one.

The handheld market has had its base narrowed, and that means whoever does it better, wins. And Nintendo, like always, does it better. I do believe that before there was a viable alternative with smartphones, it was Sony with the PSP that benefited most from that expanded demographic. Nintendo has adapted better to the changed market. Sony with the Vita is making the wrong move. Like with the PS3, they went too big too late.

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Okay, I just saw yet another "Mass Effect THINGY comes with ME3 DLC" How much prerelease DLC does that game have now?

I've been kind of looking into this and it seems like most DLC is either redundant (I think there's a few things that award the Collector's Assault Rifle for example) or those Multiplayer Booster Packs. Which I see more along the lines of how they were offering Double XP for Call of Duty on Mt. Dew bottles and the like. It's something you can get in-game, just that it involves a slightly longer time commitment. So I can live with that.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    The_Scarab wrote:
    No no. I mean Sony is failing because there is only enough room in this town for one.

The handheld market has had its base narrowed, and that means whoever does it better, wins. And Nintendo, like always, does it better. I do believe that before there was a viable alternative with smartphones, it was Sony with the PSP that benefited most from that expanded demographic. Nintendo has adapted better to the changed market. Sony with the Vita is making the wrong move. Like with the PS3, they went too big too late.

OK this I agree with.

I am all for competition in the marketplace, and as such applaud Sony's attempts -- after all, it's very likely that competition from Vita is at least one of the slew of reasons Nintendo aggressively dropped the 3DS price.

However Sony seems to be treating the Vita the same way in the market as the PSP. Except they've got tougher competition early on.

I expect the PSP to get a lot of cool niche things over its life, like the PSP (and indeed every consoles that lagged behind the market leader). Perhaps we'll start seeing a lot of portable versions of PSN/XBLA games or something, I don't know. I am looking for something unique and powerful that it can provide that is easy and cheap for developers and something that the consumer wants, that it would not get from the 3DS.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    So I bought a PS3!

Got an OK deal, I guess. Ended up getting a 320gb and FFXIII-2 with the guide for £250.

But. It was sold as a new console. I get it home and whoah shit, some guy's PSN id on it. Plus AC Rev save games and some other stuff.

...also, AC Rev was stuck in the box. I didn't pay for that.

So, do I go rage at them for the preowned console, or just be cool with getting a free copy of AC Rev?

Oh brilliant
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    You obviously keep the copy of Rev and just take back the console.

Actually take back Rev and trade it for Brotherhood.

Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    slash000 wrote:
    You say that like Nintendo's strategy is failing somehow. The 3DS has been selling extremely well, setting sales records in Japan and beating the sales rate of the Nintendo DS, as well as having multiple million+ selling games.

And I don't think you could just say "well that's Japan, the US is a totally different market, it's floundering over here." We don't have as much US data but I haven't seen anyone express dissatisfaction with the 3DS's performance since it picked up. Mario Kart 7 was 7th on Jan NPD.

The best you could say is that while the 3DS is performing better than its predecessor, it should be performing even better, or would be performing better if not for the presence of smartphones. But that's both an obvious thing to say and very difficult to measure, to the point where it's not really worth trying to comment on.

UncleSporky on
    Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • AllforceAllforce Registered User regular
    So I bought a PS3!

Got an OK deal, I guess. Ended up getting a 320gb and FFXIII-2 with the guide for £250.

But. It was sold as a new console. I get it home and whoah shit, some guy's PSN id on it. Plus AC Rev save games and some other stuff.

...also, AC Rev was stuck in the box. I didn't pay for that.

So, do I go rage at them for the preowned console, or just be cool with getting a free copy of AC Rev?

Before you do anything check his download history and see what else he has on there. You might as well keep the console and his info on it, you can make a new PSN name and use all the content he bought on your profile as long as you keep his profile saved on the system.

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote:
    Oh, and FFXIV has been doing as well as you may have expected.
    http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/SimonLudgate/20120215/9449/Analysis_FFXIVs_Consolidation_Plan.php
    One such bombshell of an apparently bad decision was lobbed out of Square Enix’s office last Thursday (Feb 9, 2012). As I described in my recent feature article, Square Enix announced a round of World Mergers that would reduce the number of active servers for its MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV from 18 to 10. Their plan involved eliminating all the previous servers and letting active subscribers pick one of ten new servers to move to. Inactive players would be allocated randomly. Square Enix would also delete every Linkshell (in-game community, like a guild) and wipe every friends list and blacklist clean.
    At the time, the decision to start charging a fee was controversial, but it made sense. By this time, most of the people playing FFXIV casually had drifted away (about 12,000 active players down from 600,000 copies sold), and Square Enix figured most active players would be willing to pay a reduced subscription fee to keep playing the game until the 2.0 overhaul. They were right (orange is the number of FFXIV logins during Japanese prime time pre-subs, red is post-subs).

(Caveat: player population numbers are player-generated estimates. However, unless Square Enix wants to provide data showing the contrary, I assume these numbers are pretty accurate.)

Oh what the fuck. Merging servers? Okay, I can understand that. Wiping everyone's guilds and friendlists, even if you all land on the same server? That's going to seriously piss off the remaining fanbase.
    Henroid wrote:
    Couscous wrote:
    Does anybody expect most people to turn off the gate keeper thing? I'm expecting most people to simply be too lazy.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/40373/Sega_to_distribute_Atlus_games_from_April.php
    Newsbrief: Sega announced today that it has signed a deal with Index Holdings subsidiary Atlus, that will see Sega distributing the company's games worldwide in the future.

Atlus, best known for its Persona series and the recent, critically acclaimed Catherine, is looking to expands its sales via Sega's extended distribution network.

Sega stated that the deal will help diversify its publishing lineup. The deal is due to take effect from April 2012 onwards.

This makes me nervous because I consider Sega to be a piece of shit these days.

So long as "distributing the company's games worldwide" means they do nothing but stamp the disc and ship out the case, there should be no problem. If they somehow become involved in translating games I'll be a little worried. And if they're the ones who decide which games to bring over worldwide, I'm just slitting my wrists right now, because you can forget ever seeing a Persona game this side of the ocean ever again.

That's the main concern, especially since Altus has been doing a great job of bringing over games no other publisher would have touched with a ten-foot pole. Seriously, who else would have had the stones to publish something like Catherine?
    I've had a iPhone 4 for roughly 18 months now and the damn thing is awesome. I don't use it for e-mail but the camera comes in handy, obviously I use it for phone calls, and texting and web browsing is fantastic.

But games on the thing are just goddamn miserable, unplayable, even. I can't remember the last time I bought one, and outside of the initial dozen I so I bought when I was in the "Oh hey I wonder if iPhone games are any good?" phase, I've bought very few since.

As far as I'm concerned the phone just doesn't play games. It's killer internet and multimedia device with phone functionality. But that's me and my crazy opinions.

Every time you mention "I hate iPhone games!" from now on (which is roughly 4.7 times per day) I'm going to bring up your insanely high Jetpack Joyride score, which must have required a LOT of practice since I haven't gotten anywhere close to beating it. :P

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • RainbowDespairRainbowDespair Registered User regular
    Guys, Gamasutra corrected the Sega/Atlus story. Sega will be helping Atlus with distribution in Japan only. It's not worldwide.

edited February 2012
    cloudeagle wrote:
    Every time you mention "I hate iPhone games!" from now on (which is roughly 4.7 times per day) I'm going to bring up your insanely high Jetpack Joyride score, which must have required a LOT of practice since I haven't gotten anywhere close to beating it. :P

Jetpack Joyride was free via a Facebook Promotion Apple was running late last year. (Around October, I believe) That's about the only game I play these days because it has no buttons.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    It's in pretty great condition, save a little scratch on the back of the case. His Rev save was 7 hours in, and UFC. I'd guess he only had it for like a day or something.

It's playing MGS4 with no problem, so I guess there's no glaring fault with it?

Eh, maybe I should just be happy I got a free game and a nearly new console?

Oh brilliant
    Guys, Gamasutra corrected the Sega/Atlus story. Sega will be helping Atlus with distribution in Japan only. It's not worldwide.

That's interesting. If Atlus needed help with distribution anywhere, you'd think Japan would be at the bottom of that list.

edited February 2012
    cloudeagle wrote:

Jetpack Joyride was free. That's about the only game I play these days because it has no buttons.

You realize there's plenty more games like that, right? Games with virtual buttons are actually far in the minority.

cloudeagle on
    cloudeagle wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:

Jetpack Joyride was free. That's about the only game I play these days because it has no buttons.

You realize there's plenty more games like that, right? Games with virtual buttons are actually far in the minority.

Absolutely. But I really don't like those kinds of games. The "constantly running forward" genre really bugs me. Jetpack Joyride was just in the right place in the right time and its what I go to when I happen to forget to bring my PSP go or 3DS with me.

FU7kFbw.png
    cloudeagle wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:

Absolutely. But I really don't like those kinds of games. The "constantly running forward" genre really bugs me. Jetpack Joyride was just in the right place in the right time and its what I go to when I happen to forget to bring my PSP go or 3DS with me.

...you realize there's plenty of games that don't involve virtual buttons AND don't involve constantly running forward, right?

cloudeagle wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:

...you realize there's plenty of games that don't involve virtual buttons AND don't involve constantly running forward, right?

Yep. I'm not particularly interested in games that simplistic though.

FU7kFbw.png
    cloudeagle wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:
    cloudeagle wrote:

Yep. I'm not particularly interested in games that simplistic though.

Your score on Jetpack Joyride indicates otherwise. :P

Seriously, you need to let go of your "rarrrr, games must be X!" and just learn to enjoy all types of things. For instance, I'm on a Jetpack Joyride jag at the moment, but I'm also neck-deep in Skyrim, one of the most complex games to come out recently. And I'm digging both for entirely different reasons. C'mon, be willing to expand your horizons. I think you'd love Groove Coaster, for instance.

At any rate, the True Crime guys seem to be pretty happy with Squeenix. Very long article so I'll just put the link:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/17/a-calculated-risk-why-square-enix-cant-put-sleeping-dogs-dow/

• SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    iPhone has FFT so there.

Sorry for the double post, but what the fuck:
    You guys know about Mass Effect 3, right? EA really wants you to know that Mass Effect 3 exists. Like, so bad. The publisher's fervor for raising awareness about ME3 is so great that it's strapping six copies of the game to six high-altitude weather balloons spread across the globe, and launching them into the literal stratosphere, which is effectively space when spoken in the same sentence as "balloons" and "video games."

Paris, London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco and Las Vegas will all play host to one of these advertising airships, which are set to launch next week. Eventually though, these puppies are coming back down.

Each copy of the game is equipped with a GPS tracking device, and crazy people will be able to monitor the games' positions on the official Mass Effect website. Once they land, whoever scrambles to a crash site first will get to keep the copy and play the game a week early, assuming the damn thing is still somehow intact. Here's hoping that the balloons are just as involved in the descent as they are in the flight, but just to be safe we're going to calculate the terminal velocity of a 360 case and call our insurance company.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/16/marketing-zenith-reached-early-copies-of-mass-effect-3-on-weath/

Sheep wrote:
    iPhone has FFT so there.

So does my PSP and DS.

FU7kFbw.png
  • AutomaticzenAutomaticzen Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote:
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218944p1.html
    I want to focus all our energy on our console business, which is really just hitting its stride, and Vita, which really deserves a dedicated push from us.
    A console that takes six goddamn years to hit its stride needs help.

I can't take credit for this, seen at GAF:

July 2008
    Jack Tretton, president and chief executive officer of Sony Computer Entertainment of America, said the PlayStation 3 is "hitting its stride" and starting to reap the rewards of its long-term strategy for the console.

February 2010
    Following NPD figures that show the PlayStation 3 outsold the Xbox 360 by 84 per cent in June, Sony CEO Jack Tretton has declared that the PlayStation brand is "hitting its stride" in the US.

June 2011
    Forbes wrote:
    When will you start talking about PlayStation 4?

Tretton: PlayStation 3 is really just hitting its stride.

I actually found a few more.

Feb 2008: http://kotaku.com/356800/sony-responds-to-january-npd-sales-seems-pleased
    Feb 2010 (the above link is actually 2008, not 2010): http://www.fastcompany.com/1563129/jack-tretton-sony-playstaton-3-motion-control-heavy-rain-god-of-war
    March 2011: http://www.bloomberg.com/video/67520114/
    April 2011: http://www.fastcompany.com/1744527/jack-tretton-sony-playstation-3-d-gamification

http://www.usgamer.net/
    http://www.gamesindustry.biz/
    I write about video games and stuff. It is fun. Sometimes.
  • darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote:
    Sorry for the double post, but what the fuck:
    You guys know about Mass Effect 3, right? EA really wants you to know that Mass Effect 3 exists. Like, so bad. The publisher's fervor for raising awareness about ME3 is so great that it's strapping six copies of the game to six high-altitude weather balloons spread across the globe, and launching them into the literal stratosphere, which is effectively space when spoken in the same sentence as "balloons" and "video games."

Paris, London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco and Las Vegas will all play host to one of these advertising airships, which are set to launch next week. Eventually though, these puppies are coming back down.

Each copy of the game is equipped with a GPS tracking device, and crazy people will be able to monitor the games' positions on the official Mass Effect website. Once they land, whoever scrambles to a crash site first will get to keep the copy and play the game a week early, assuming the damn thing is still somehow intact. Here's hoping that the balloons are just as involved in the descent as they are in the flight, but just to be safe we're going to calculate the terminal velocity of a 360 case and call our insurance company.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/16/marketing-zenith-reached-early-copies-of-mass-effect-3-on-weath/

t_84.gif

forumsig.png
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

Ghost Trick, Sword and Sworcery, Phoenix Wright, Bookworm, Scribblenauts, Space Invaders: Infinity Gene, Plants vs. Zombies, Final Fantasy Tactics, Puzzle Quest... there are a lot of games that either work well ported to the iPhone, or are awesome natively designed games.

Maybe it's just not for you and that's totally ok. Don't say it's a bad gaming device because you don't like it, though. :P

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • The_ScarabThe_Scarab Registered User regular
    I really want to know how they're releasing a balloon over London because I've been asking around for ages to do something like that and it is really, really forbidden. There's like thirty airports here, you'd have to be in fucking Oxford before you're allowed to launch something like that.

Shadowfire wrote:
    Don't say it's a bad gaming device because you don't like it, though. :P

That's why the last line in my quote is about me and my crazy opinions. :P

FU7kFbw.png
    Sheep wrote:
    iPhone has FFT so there.

So does my PSP and DS.

Yeah but who wants to carry around three portables?

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited February 2012
    The_Scarab wrote:
    I really want to know how they're releasing a balloon over London because I've been asking around for ages to do something like that and it is really, really forbidden. There's like thirty airports here, you'd have to be in fucking Oxford before you're allowed to launch something like that.

YES! Suck it losers, ME3 will be MINE.

I'll be the one surfing a plane out of Brize Norton.

edit: I figure they just mean 'London' as in 'Britain, I guess?'

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
    Sheep wrote:
    Sheep wrote:
    iPhone has FFT so there.

So does my PSP and DS.

Who said you needed to carry around three? Pick one of the two.

FU7kFbw.png
    Sheep wrote:
    Sheep wrote:
    iPhone has FFT so there.

So does my PSP and DS.

iPhone, since it also makes phone calls.

...now you see the dilemma Sony and Nintendo are in.

Speaking of which, here's the latest smartphone sales list, which I promise I'm not posting to annoy people.
    Android shipments grew by almost 250% last year to seize nearly half of the entire smartphone market, according to figures published Friday.

The report by analysts Canalys also shows that for the first time smartphone shipments exceeded those of PCs.

Canalys’s report reveals that the end of the era of PC dominance is upon us. To suggest that the PC is dead isn’t supported by the figures, but that smartphones outstripped PC sales for the first time does show that the PC is no longer the dominant platform.

A large part of the shift away from PCs came because of the collapse in the netbook market, where sales were off 32%. “They were very easy to displace. The introduction of the tablet showed their lack of value,” Mr. Shepherd said.

But tablets have also started to cannibalize sales of higher-powered notebooks, he added.

The report shows that desktop sales fell by 3.6%, due to contraction by both consumer and corporate demands. Nor is the picture, at least in Europe, likely to improve. A recent report by PricewaterhouseCoopers suggests that sales in Europe will contract by 0.7% in 21012.

Platform 2011 shipments Share (%) Growth
    Android 237.8 48.8% 244.1%
    iOS 93.1 19.1% 96.0%
    Symbian 80.1 16.4% -29.1%
    BlackBerry 51.4 10.5% 5%
    Bada 13.2 2.7% 183.1%
    Windows Phone 6.8 1.4% -43.3%
    Others 5.4 1.1% 14.4%
    Total 87.7 100% 62.7%

http://blogs.wsj.com/tech-europe/2012/02/03/android-storms-ahead-as-smartphone-outsell-pcs-for-first-time/?mod=dist_smartbrief

Wow, look at Android and iOS explode.

But holy crap, Windows Phone is dropping like a rock.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    Sheep wrote:
    Sheep wrote:
    iPhone has FFT so there.

So does my PSP and DS.

iPhone is the winrar.

edited February 2012
    tumblr_lns2uhE6Yu1qc2eojo1_500.jpg

cloudeagle on
  • AlgertmanAlgertman Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote:

I keep waiting for some Black Monday type thing where we all wake up and most of these mobile game companies have shut down.

• amnesiasoftamnesiasoft Thick Creamy Furry Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote:
    Playstation 3 is the minty chewing gum of the video game industry.
    It's great at first, and then a few minutes in it loses the appeal so you throw it in the trash?

steam_sig.png
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote:

I love making enemies in this thread and all but...

This sounds really fun.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Is it hypocritical that I would be very excited for and pay up to $5 for an Angry Birds clone that featured Personality Cores?

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
This discussion has been closed.