As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

When to watch Battlestar Galactica: Razor

HeraldSHeraldS Registered User regular
edited February 2012 in Help / Advice Forum
My roommate is watching Battlestar Galactica for the first time. We're about 9 episodes into Season 3 and I'm wondering if I should show him Razor before or after the end of Season 3. I know it's packaged into Season 4 as the first disc, but I'm wondering if it would be more meaningful before the big reveal at the end of Season 3. Specifically thinking about the Hybrid's prophecy here. Thoughts?

HeraldS on

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    I would show it when it was originally shown on TV, which (IIRC) was right in the middle of season 3 (after the episode where Adama and Cain plan to kill each other off).

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    EshEsh Tending bar. FFXIV. Motorcycles. Portland, ORRegistered User regular
  • Options
    SneaksSneaks Registered User regular
    edited February 2012
    I would show it when it was originally shown on TV, which (IIRC) was right in the middle of season 3 (after the episode where Adama and Cain plan to kill each other off).

That was season two, and also I thought it aired between seasons two and three? EDIT: Esh's link says it aired between seasons three and four, but you should view it between… okay, Esh's answer is best.

Sneaks on
  • Options
    HeraldSHeraldS Registered User regular
    Yeah we just finished the boxing episode (Unfinished Business) so I think we're going to watch Razor before we continue with the end of Season 3. God I can't wait to watch the end of the season with him. The big reveal is going to blow his mind so hard. Thanks guys.

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    That's weird, I could have sworn that I remembered there being a huge delay between the two parts of the Resurrection Ship episode, and they showed Razor in between. Weird.

Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg