As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Website Bug] Second blank newspost header after newspost body

agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
Go to this link, which leads to a page containing a single newspost. I see a second blank header below the body of the post.

Screenshot, spoilered for large:
ZLfLj.png

Paging @Kethenn

Edit: I'm running Chrome 18.0.1025.39 beta-m on Windows 7 x64.

agilemania on

• Options
    EsseeEssee The pinkest of hair. Victoria, BCRegistered User regular
    I see it on Seamonkey (so basically the latest version of Firefox) as well, so I'm guessing it's not likely browser-specific. This shows up if you click any single post instead of just looking at the regular news post page for the whole day/comic update. I didn't even know it was possible to click on a single newspost instead of seeing the entire page, but I guess that might have been a new-ish feature? It does make sense if you just want to link somebody to a single post instead of the whole day.

• Options
    agilemaniaagilemania Lyon EstatesRegistered User regular
    Yeah, those links are what get fed to the RSS.

I hadn't seen the issue before, so I think this problem only started after the recent PAR update.

• Options
    KethennKethenn Registered User staff
    We're aware of the issue, I'll be taking a stab at the fix later tonight. Thanks guys!