As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

hey you

124»

• Options
    DaySleeperDaySleeper regular
    edited March 2007
    Nucsh wrote: »
    This mother turned out?

IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS TO TURN OUT A FUNERAL, NUCSH.

DaySleeper on
    magnum%20pi%20ferrari.jpeg
    Unofficial PA IRC chat: #paforums at irc.slashnet.org
  • Options
    Bizzaro StormyBizzaro Stormy I am Bizzaro Stormy. I am Bizzaro Stormy.Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

Bizzaro Stormy on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    I am Bizzaro Stormy.

LIES AND SLANDER

DaySleeper on
  • Options
    androo87androo87 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2007
    Is Antarctica really THAT cold?

androo87 on
  • Options
    As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    It'll be ok, Stormy, it'll be ok.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited March 2007
    Nope, Lenovo originally did the Thinkpads and Thinkcenteres for IBM and then branched off onto their own path a couple of years ago; IBM is still enterprise level, whereas Lenovo wants to focus on the SMB market and has been doing so for the last little bit.

And for the record, I prefer IBM to Dell or HP for servers and Lenovo for desktops/lappys/tablets. Product life cycle, components, cooling, yadayada you know the drill.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    SASA Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    DaySleeper wrote: »
    This mother turned out?

At least try to open the blinds.

SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • Options
    NucshNucsh Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    This mother turned out?

DiSaGrEeMeNt BoX

Nucsh on
    [SIGPIC]GIANT ENEMY BEAR[/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Nope, Lenovo originally did the Thinkpads and Thinkcenteres for IBM and then branched off onto their own path a couple of years ago; IBM is still enterprise level, whereas Lenovo wants to focus on the SMB market and has been doing so for the last little bit.

And for the record, I prefer IBM to Dell or HP for servers and Lenovo for desktops/lappys/tablets. Product life cycle, components, cooling, yadayada you know the drill.

Oh, good to know. They certainly don't spend any money on styling, do they? Thinkpads will last and last but they are all sharp edges and angry looking.

DaySleeper on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited March 2007

Oh, good to know. They certainly don't spend any money on styling, do they? Thinkpads will last and last but they are all sharp edges and angry looking.

Powerbook

sexy and built ford-tuff

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    DaySleeper, you are correct, but the motion sensors in that bitch make up for it; besides, what IT guy wouldn't want to look like a badass? "Bitch, I will slam my shit upside your head you talk trash about LINUX!"

Stale, YES! Oh, and just to ruffle the feathers of all my HP homies, the G5 series is putting out quite well; thus far, I have about five different clients who are pretty happy with the shift that HP took in their procurement of components.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Oh, Darth, thanks for the info re. programs. My boss is hells of cheap so it looks like it's not going to go ahead.

DaySleeper on
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Oh, Darth, thanks for the info re. programs. My boss is hells of cheap so it looks like it's not going to go ahead.

I don't care who you use, dude, but if you need to get on some conference calls or something, let me know and we'll hook that shit up; it's all I fucking do and it would be cool to do it for an internet homey rather than random fucktard who don't know shit and don't care.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    The Green Eyed MonsterThe Green Eyed Monster i blame hip hop Registered User regular
    edited March 2007
    in fact, I think Motorbreath is probably Metallica's best song ever.
    Dude -- I am so with you on this. Although I dunno, I hold a real soft spot for Master of Puppets (the song) just because it's so big and epic and grandiose but really it's just a metal song about cocaine, which is like quintessential Metallica -- high concept for base shit.

Also I wasn't a Kill 'Em All fan for a long time, I was in love with Justice and Puppets, but then as I got older and re-visited it I was like WOAH -- I am totally going to jump in this fire, you know what I'm saying?

The Green Eyed Monster on