As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat] Hammer!

1787980818284»

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Also, Metacritic reviews of ME3 provide more evidence that Bioware 'fans' are the worst people alive.

What have they been doing to the Metacritic page?

Not that I don't believe you. I don't know if it's something in the water or what but they really are the worst.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Today's newpost makes it seem like Gabe/Tycho really does want more explicit sex scenes. I think this is the only time I've heard that opinion voiced.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Also, Metacritic reviews of ME3 provide more evidence that Bioware 'fans' are the worst people alive.

Oh holy wow.
    That is amazingly awful.

sig.gif
  • Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Today's newpost makes it seem like Gabe/Tycho really does want more explicit sex scenes. I think this is the only time I've heard that opinion voiced.

You haven't been reading my posts much then.

But no really there are a lot of dudes out there in the gaming forums asking for more graphic content.

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    Personally I just want more gore. I want to see my enemy's guts spill all over the blood puddled floor and be able to see individual organs.

Because I grew up on horror movies so that's what's messed up with me.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I remember triggering one in Dragon Age, and politely leaving the room while Mr Dwarf rutted on a busty witch. It was just too cringe worth to remain at the computer during.

• Options
    Also let me take this opportunity to say I very much enjoyed your CYOA thingie and admire your ability to look like you knew where you were going with it while apparently not really knowing at all!

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Kagera wrote: »
    Also let me take this opportunity to say I very much enjoyed your CYOA thingie and admire your ability to look like you knew where you were going with it while apparently not really knowing at all!

I obtained my PhD in a similar manner. I am excellent at blagging my way through things.

Cheers, I'm glad people had fun with it.

Mojo_Jojo on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Not that I don't believe you. I don't know if it's something in the water or what but they really are the worst.

Endless scores of 0 or 1, accompanied with the occasional horrific spoiler and a large portion of neurotic over-reaction and poisonous invective. BIOTERRIBLE is the title of one review. Betrayal of some principle or other is high on people's lists of complaints, as is the crime of providing day one DLC. It is as if Alderan were populated by awful gamers, and metacritic is the force.

• Options
    All I know is any game with sexy times in it doesn't get played in public because how would you explain that to a non-gamer?

"Yeah mom no see it's part of the STORY you see, I'm building a STORY and gyrations in bikinis are a part of that."

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

I obtained my PhD in a similar manner. I am excellent at blagging my way through things.

Cheers, I'm glad people had fun with it.

I think that's how academia primarily works.

• Options
    All I know is any game with sexy times in it doesn't get played in public because how would you explain that to a non-gamer?

"Yeah mom no see it's part of the STORY you see, I'm building a STORY and gyrations in bikinis are a part of that."
    Playing Bayonetta in the view of my girlfriend raised questions.

• Options
    I've never heard of it. If it's new though, it's quite easy for it to have passed me by.

It's pretty new. They managed to alienate every games journalist in the country at the recent game awards thingy by turning up in orange hummers with dwarfs and strippers, get spectacularly drunk and then heckle the entire thing.

They were the sponsors.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Now GAME and Gamestation aren't stocking any CapCom games. Oh dear.

From what I've heard about them, GAME can go DIAF.

TB had a rant about them in his mailbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_G-df84Zow

• Options

Playing Bayonetta in the view of my girlfriend raised questions.

Man see I'm getting too old for this kind of thing. I'm 31 years old and I went to a midnight release of ME3 thinking 'what the fuck am I doing here? oh look at that poor girl that got dragged by her boyfriend to this ugh I'm old get off my lawn you kids'.

• Options
    I've never heard of it. If it's new though, it's quite easy for it to have passed me by.

It's pretty new. They managed to alienate every games journalist in the country at the recent game awards thingy by turning up in orange hummers with dwarfs and strippers, get spectacularly drunk and then heckle the entire thing.

They were the sponsors.

What?

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Endless scores of 0 or 1, accompanied with the occasional horrific spoiler and a large portion of neurotic over-reaction and poisonous invective. BIOTERRIBLE is the title of one review. Betrayal of some principle or other is high on people's lists of complaints, as is the crime of providing day one DLC. It is as if Alderan were populated by awful gamers, and metacritic is the force.

Yeah, i saw the average user score (2.2) and then closed the page before i could read any of the user reviews, I knew full well that they'd be pregnant with spoilers.

sig.gif
  • Options

They were the sponsors.

What?

Quite a night.

• Options
    edited March 2012
    BIOWARE STABBED MY UNBORN CHILD IN THE BACK WITH A DANNY TREJO!

Kagera on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Hahahaha, wow. This is not mature of me at all but it's gotten to the point where I will mentally raise my estimation of something a few notches if it earns that reaction.

• Options

They were the sponsors.

What?

Quite a night.

Wow.

• Options

They were the sponsors.

What?

Quite a night.

That is astounding.

• Options
    I am over the moon to learn that there is a Youtube channel called, accurately, "Old Jews Telling Jokes"

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    uggh it's only 8 AM

why couldn't i sleep longer

why

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Shower thought of the day.

It really is amazing that large groups of hippies can band together and actually accomplish things. Sometimes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    This GAME situation looks messy. We were just talking about it at work, coincidentally

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Shower thought of the day.

It really is amazing that large groups of hippies can band together and actually accomplish things. Sometimes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr33SKYrLhs

This discussion has been closed.