As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Beauty is the promise of happiness [makeup, skincare, fashion] ONLY COOL BOYS ALLOWED

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Lush fresh facial masks. They are all I buy from them anymore.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I have never used their facial masks because I am skeered of face allergic reactions more than anything.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    okay Orik isn't getting back to me, gonna try Bogey now

I forgot most mods

the only face mask I use is Queen Helene Mint Julip and it BURRRNNNSSS but I try to only use it once a week (if I remember)

there's a sulfur mask by another brand that's way more expensive apparently, but you get a giant tub of the mint julip mask and it's like 4 dollars

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I reckon it should be fine to make one, as long as we wait until this thread is locked!

I seldom ask for permission to recreate the AusPAX thread, for instance

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    I got an OP all saved in the text file cause I'm cool like that

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I am in awe of your threadeneering prowess

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    So tonight I went all out: Charcoal wool blazer, matching slacks, navy blue shirt, black loafers, burgundy tie, and shite and gray pocket square with matching deep red trim.

Looking forward to the pictures of me at the party I went to tonight.

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I do hope we get to have another thread!

I never knew that trick about putting a compact/eyeshadow back together, I'll remember that for when I inevitably drop mine and get really cross about it. Also Gatsby, that sounds very dapper!

We have a weighing scale in our house now, did you know that if you stand in various poses you still weigh the same? Of course you did, but you have to test!

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Title for the next thread: If you put on make up they will come (the creepers)

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Hey beautiful people

Is it an okay thing for a dude to wear a locket?

• Options
    Next beauty thread is a gooooo, once this one is locked anyway.

What does the locket look like?

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    And what is in it

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    i'm honestly pretty sure the only reason anyone is attracted to me is because of my hair

i'm like j.d. in that episode of scrubs except that is all ladies

because my hair is fantastic

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    hey, work whatever you got, I say.

It was cold this morning so I went out in long sleeves and pants, and then it got warmer. And then my friend dragged me off to sit with her and translate while she got her haircut because she doesn't speak german, but it was really hot. So I borrowed a top from her. And she's a lot shorter and well, smaller than I am. The situation was, mmm. Booby.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    hey, work whatever you got, I say.

It was cold this morning so I went out in long sleeves and pants, and then it got warmer. And then my friend dragged me off to sit with her and translate while she got her haircut because she doesn't speak german, but it was really hot. So I borrowed a top from her. And she's a lot shorter and well, smaller than I am. The situation was, mmm. Booby.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_B3dvFMyDE

• Options
    edited June 2012
    so I was collecting some blogs to put in the new OP

and like

I feel like it'd be fun to have a blog, but I'd be bad at keeping it one subject

I'd want it to be makeup/video games/cats/coffee/etc

is this an idea y/n

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    True story: You don't need to stick to one topic to run a blog.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    yeah I know

it would be nice to have something to try and keep up with though, my depression makes my attention span the worst

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    And what is in it

about a gram of coke

• Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    And what is in it

about a gram of coke

I thought you kept coke in rosaries

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Hey beautiful people

men wearing necklaces is so cute and even hot in the right situations! just dont, like, wear it over all of your clothes and with a bunch of different jewelry, you probably wont be able to pull it off

• Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    and YES sara lynn i would love to read a potpourri fashionable nerd girl blog!!!!!

• Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    so I was collecting some blogs to put in the new OP

and like

I feel like it'd be fun to have a blog, but I'd be bad at keeping it one subject

I'd want it to be makeup/video games/cats/coffee/etc

is this an idea y/n

That's what categories and tags are for ;)
    Do it!

• Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    I just learned you can get uv tinting for your car and home windows. This is something I want to afford someday. No wrinkles ever.

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    so I got this coupon code in an email, it's for 20-40% off at verabradley.com through sunday. hopefully someone can make use of it:
    MYS30CTQPAZ6RSB

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Aw man, ripped my shirt last night along the seam where the left sleeve meets the shoulder/armpit. Dammit. It's a decent-sized hole, but this can be repaired right?

• Options
    edited June 2012
    @Janson

YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVED! JUST TODAY! AT OUR DOOR!

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Hey beautiful people

men wearing necklaces is so cute and even hot in the right situations! just dont, like, wear it over all of your clothes and with a bunch of different jewelry, you probably wont be able to pull it off

I could only ever wear chokers, and right now the only choker I have is an old ball bearing choker from my goth phase in highschool. I might actually wear it more often but I'd have to take it off to go through the metal detectors at work and that's just too much effort for some jewelry.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I just learned you can get uv tinting for your car and home windows. This is something I want to afford someday. No wrinkles ever.

I got the ultra heat reflective tinting for my car, makes such a huge difference in summer.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Got told I have a very nice ass today

yay

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    lemme smang it

• Options
    smash it and bang

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Someone told me they wanted to eat food off my butt today.

It was...startling.

• Options
    what kind of food?

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    Someone told me they wanted to eat food off my butt today.

It was...startling.
    yeah, i know

it's not flat enough to serve as a table!
    sorry sass

• Options
    I'd have tea on someones butt. I dunno about food. I guess fresh out of the shower I might partake in some cheek morsels

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    definitely not like a meal though

• Options
    yeah I would not be down for soup. No sir

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    @Janson

YOUR PACKAGE ARRIVED! JUST TODAY! AT OUR DOOR!
    Yaaaay! I hope it's intact.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    I mean it's been goodness knows where the last two months, probably been thrown around and put through parcel hell. :(

This discussion has been closed.