As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Protomen concert

jar37jar37 Registered User regular
edited March 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Wasn't sure if this was the right category for this question, but I don't venture out of the PAX boards often and it's not PAX related enough for me to post it there. I was going to post this in the Protomen websites forum but there system was being wonky.

I ordered my ticket for their Lancaster show in April and was wondering if someone who has seen them live outside of PAX can comment on their show format. It's listed as starting at 6pm but I've never been to a show starting that early before, I can't imagine they will be on stage that early. I'm assuming they have openers but I can't find any listing of any. My brother in law is interested in going as well since I introduced him to their music but he wouldn't be able to get there that early. Any exerience/info you can share would be appreciated.

jar37 on

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    This might be better suited to Help & Advice.

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Or emailing the band/venue