As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Brazilian Jiu-[Chat]su

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    I love Ugly Americans so much. I am way more excited for that than this South Park.

isn't that on netflix?

I'm guessing i should check it out?

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Elki wrote:
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Elki wrote:
    If the Titans land Peyton, can I cheer for him without Fisher somehow winning?

I want him to come to Denver, just to stop the Tebow crap.

That would be fun to watch.

Elway has been pushing for him to come here. Elway wants another super bowl and doesn't believe that Tebow can win one. Also there is the argument, "We went to the playoffs with Tebow. Think of what we could do with a good QB at the helm?"

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Oh my god I AM SO LOGGING TOMORROW

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Podly wrote: »
    I love Ugly Americans so much. I am way more excited for that than this South Park.

isn't that on netflix?

It's no Archer, but it's worth watching.

• Options

isn't that on netflix?

Not everything can be perfect.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    None of the people in the building across the street - which is a twin to my building - have set their apartment up the same way we have. Now I feel self-conscious.

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    None of the people in the building across the street - which is a twin to my building - have set their apartment up the same way we have. Now I feel self-conscious.

They're all doing it wrong.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Wash wrote:

They are all alternative universe versions of you. You are looking at yourself from a hundred different Earths.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2012
    gay minor ME 3 spoiler
    cortez casually dropping that he had a husband made this my favorite game ever

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

isn't that on netflix?

Definitely wouldn't think it would be archer quality. I'll take even somewhat sub-bob's burger quality even!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    i have a 4k word paper due in two weeks-ish

siiiiiiiigh

• Options
    Wash wrote: »

That's the decision I've come to, absolutely. :)
    Wash wrote:

They are all alternative universe versions of you. You are looking at yourself from a hundred different Earths.

I've considered this on occasion.

• Options

siiiiiiiigh

What about? I'll write it out right now if it's about the trade system of Medieval Europe. My 1 year of University has to be good for something.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    Ugh, this cute puppy is destroying my will to stay awake.

So warm. So comfy. Snooooooooze

• Options
    Will Farrell in interviews is still one of the funniest people out there. Also in some sketch stuff. Actually his new movie. I cannot describe it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mrdYr_EwkA

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Fluffy, it's amazing how a good character actor can fill out a thin role. I'm watching Shane and Jack Palance brings something to the character of Jack Wilson that keeps it from being a cardboard cut out of a character.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular

isn't that on netflix?

Definitely wouldn't think it would be archer quality. I'll take even somewhat sub-bob's burger quality even!

Have you watched Frisky Dingo?

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    I have a choice. I can crash-course calculus of variations by tomorrow or I can memorize five equations.

Obviously the former is sensible 8->

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

siiiiiiiigh

I just finished a 7k paper. I have another 3k paper due Friday. Last quarter I wrote two 7k papers and a shorter 5k paper.

2 weeks for 4k is a ton of time.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dynagrip wrote: »

isn't that on netflix?

I've seen an episode i think but i didn't think i was into it

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Bitches, I've got two in some ME3 on the PC right now. Looking for more! My Origin name is Thanatosian!

• Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2012
    Ugly Americans is awesome. It has the same bizarre sense of humor as the (good) Simpsons Halloween episodes.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

isn't that on netflix?

I've seen an episode i think but i didn't think i was into it

i think its better than Archer.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

siiiiiiiigh

I just finished a 7k paper. I have another 3k paper due Friday. Last quarter I wrote two 7k papers and a shorter 5k paper.

yeah i just have zero motivation cause of depression

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Fluffy, it's amazing how a good character actor can fill out a thin role. I'm watching Shane and Jack Palance brings something to the character of Jack Wilson that keeps it from being a cardboard cut out of a character.

After thinking about it for a few moments it occurs to me the only movie I know him from is Batman. I should rectify this immediately, but unfortunately I won't have time to watch Shane until Friday evening.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    @Visiblehowl

When I said that I would play Mass Effect 3 with you, I thought it was clear that I was joking, continuing the trend where people offer to play with you and then never follow through.

I do not own ME3, but if I did, I would play with you.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    my mom is super depressed because of her head injury after the car crash

she cries about literally everything, which is sort of funny after a certain point which is awful of me

i'll try and do something with her on the weekend!

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Bitches, I've got two in some ME3 on the PC right now. Looking for more! My Origin name is Thanatosian!

I'm not at my computer right now, but I should be down in 10 mins or so.

PS: fuck you DK

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

siiiiiiiigh

Not a ton of time when you're dealing with severe depression and a crazy family.

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    maximize function h(v, b(v), b'(v)) over a range of possible v by choosing some function b

this is something where properly applying Euler-Lagrange should tell me something about b, right

I might just be writing it down wrong?

h is just v^2 - v*b(v), it isn't even that complicated

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

siiiiiiiigh

Mazzy, you know I love you, but this was a little douchey.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I sent you a request Than. Don't know how much longer I will be awake, though.

• Options

siiiiiiiigh

yeah i just have zero motivation cause of depression

Cass, medium-distance hug.

And I don't naturally hug people.

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Mushrooms: They taste sort of ok, but feel like disgusting weirdness when you chew them. Cut them up smaller you crazy freaks.

• Options
    Caveman PawsCaveman Paws Registered User regular
    I want scotch. I have no scotch.

Someone fix this.

>.<

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    If you have a 4000 word paper, then you can just write one word a day and be finished in as few as 15 years.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Wash wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »

After thinking about it for a few moments it occurs to me the only movie I know him from is Batman. I should rectify this immediately, but unfortunately I won't have time to watch Shane until Friday evening.

You didn't see him in City Slickers? He's great. And you'll like Shane. Stevens is an actor's director and he gets some brilliant performances out of his cast. Especially Alan Ladd.

• Options
    oh applying it tells me -1+1=0

wow

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.