As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW Game 71 - In doldari's 3rd Old World, who will be able to destroy it?

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    (M) Festering Fever to Estalia.

3/6 PP

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    JebuJebu Registered User regular
    Warpstorm to Kislev, overwriting Daemonic Subtlety.

4/6 PP

• Options
    DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    Seductress to Kislev
    4/6 PP

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game71state41.png

- Old World Card Effects
    The Warrens Erupt! : In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.
    Call to Arms! : During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

- Upgrade Effects
    Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn
    Rat Ogres - Opponents cannot assign hits to Clan Rats until they first assign enough hits to kill all Rat Ogres in the region
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region

- Chaos Card Effects
    Kislev : Warpstorm (If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region)
    Estalia : Festering Fever (If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter)
    Tilea : Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region) and Warp Shock (Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value)
    The Badlands : Skulltaker (All enemy figures that are killed in this region count toward your domination value)

@jakobagger active.

doldari on
  • Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Rat Ogre to Kislev

2/6 PP

• Options
    texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Bloodletter to kislev

3/7 PP

texasheat on
  • Options
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game71state42.png

- Old World Card Effects
    The Warrens Erupt! : In the end phase, players who collected only one dial advancement counter do not advance their dial.
    Call to Arms! : During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

- Upgrade Effects
    Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover
    Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn
    Rat Ogres - Opponents cannot assign hits to Clan Rats until they first assign enough hits to kill all Rat Ogres in the region
    The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region

- Chaos Card Effects
    Kislev : Warpstorm (If you kill one or more enemy figures in this region during the battle phase, place a Warpstone token in this region)
    Estalia : Festering Fever (If you dominate this region, immediately collect a dial advancement counter)
    Tilea : Bloodbath (Place one corruption token for each enemy figure you kill in this region) and Warp Shock (Each Warpstone token and magic symbol in this region counts toward your domination value)
    The Badlands : Skulltaker (All enemy figures that are killed in this region count toward your domination value)

@Aegis active.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Leper to Estalia.

2/6 PP

Characters
  • Options
    Acolyte to Kislev.

3/6 PP

• Options
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game71state43.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

@Darian active.

• Options
    Seductress to Kislev
    3/6 PP

• Options
    jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Rat Ogre to Kislev

0/6 PP

• Options
    Finally, a plan comes together. Stopping the HR DAC...

Lambs to the Slaughter - 2 - When you play this card, you may immediately move one figure belonging to each opponent from any adjacent regions to this region.

Lambs in the troll country, move clan rat from norsca, from kislev take a leper, acolyte, and a secduress.

1/7 PP

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game71state44.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

Horned Rat rest.
    @Aegis active.

doldari on
  • Options
    Well, I wasn't placing a corruption token in Kislev anyway with that stupid old world card so I guess I don't mind that.

Leper to Estalia.

1/6 PP

Characters
  • Options
    I hope you've got some purple deviants in your crosshairs texasheat.

Acolyte to Kislev.

2/6 PP

• Options
    Oh, i've got plenty of stuff in my crosshairs for this round. My goal will be to prevent everyone from double dacing....whatever that takes....

• Options
    Round 4-3. Summon Phases

game71state45.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

Horned Rat rest.
    @Darian active.

• Options
    Daemonette to Tilea. Entrance a rat.
    1/6 PP

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Darian wrote: »
    Daemonette to Tilea. Entrance a rat.
    1/6 PP

I'm assuming you wanted that one from the empire right?

Lets do a little more rampaging....this time in the troll country
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/202/acts/12226

TC: 4 hits...damn, one too many...
    http://orokos.com/roll/67409

+1 DAC

texasheat on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Plaguebearer to Tilea.

0/6 PP

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    Yep, the one from the Empire.

• Options
    Acolyte to Kislev.

1/6 PP

• Options
    Seductress to Tilea, and rest

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Sorry, i should have posted it, that rampage took my last PP...i'm resting...I think jebu has 1 PP left and that's it.

texasheat on
  • Options
    Acolyte to Kislev and rest.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Round 4-4. Battle Phases

game71state46.png

- Old World Card Effects

- Upgrade Effects

- Chaos Card Effects

Battle Dice
    Kislev : 5 Dice, 2 Dice, 2 Dice
    The Empire : 3 Dice
    Bretonnia : 3 Dice, 1 Dice
    Estalia : 2 Dice
    Tilea : 3 Dice, 1 Dice, 3 Dice
    The Badlands : 3 Dice

doldari on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Kislev: 3 hits
    All acolytes please

http://orokos.com/roll/67466

texasheat on
  • Options
    Kislev, round 4: 2d6h4 3
    I think that's an ogre and a bloodletter. And the rat gets the domination.

• Options
    Kislev: 2 hits, let's take two seductresses.

• Options
    You didn't want to hit the last bloodletter? Just takes one seductress to stop me from ticking.

• Options
    Oh right, forgot about Call to Arms. I'd like to change my hits to a seductress and a bloodletter then, but it's up to you guys whether it's too late for that or not. I'm not a big fan of takebacks normally, but on the other hand Tzeentch hasn't rolled yet.

• Options
    actually i forgot that too, i would have taken 2 and 1....i'm good with the change, even if it hurts me in the long run.

• Options
    Heh. I'm not ticking, regardless, since this is the only region I can get a DAC from (thank you, Warrens Erupt!).

Looking at the board... is anyone other than Khorne going to tick? Tzeentch got blasted out of Kislev, denying his second DAC. Nurgle only gets one, I get none, the rat is set for Kislev and nothing else. Nice double-tick for Khorne this round.

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Heh. I'm not ticking, regardless, since this is the only region I can get a DAC from (thank you, Warrens Erupt!).

Looking at the board... is anyone other than Khorne going to tick? Tzeentch got blasted out of Kislev, denying his second DAC. Nurgle only gets one, I get none, the rat is set for Kislev and nothing else. Nice double-tick for Khorne this round.

Thank you, i love it when a plan comes together. I saw a chance at the beginning of this round to really stop everyone cold in their tracks. And it worked out. I do really regret tilea ruining though....should have hit slaanesh harder...sooner...such is life though.

Edit, should we just skip the empire for now, and continue with the rolling?

texasheat on
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Nurgle only gets one

I get 2 DACs. 1 from placing corruption and 1 from Festering Fever. So I'll get a tick, at least something to keep me going.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    i forgot about that card....lol

• Options
    Guess I should have followed my first instinct and just dicked over Nurgle again. Oh well.

The Empire: 4 hits. Everything dies.

• Options
    But I'm losing so badly, why would you dick me over :(

Characters
  • Options
    Well, that's why I didn't. And yet sadly, I am ineffectual against Darian.