As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[EAST] Video Gaming Trade

DaNickaDaNicka Studly NurdPeoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
Just wondering if anyone is looking to trade some video games. I have a goldstar 3do and amigacd32 im looking to get rid of.

DaNicka on

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    I believe there's some game trading event happening Thursday, I saw a thread about it somewhere.

• Options
    DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    Stink's I won't be out of work til 10PM

• Options
    DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    2012_04_01_20_23_58_585.jpg

2012_04_01_20_24_59_210.jpg

2012_04_01_20_25_05_889.jpg

2012_04_01_20_25_23_438.jpg

• Options
    tvethiopiatvethiopia Salem MARegistered User regular
    there is this event on thursday: http://www.facebook.com/events/201801129928712/

<3 Daintier. Smarter. Better dressed. <3
    7YIpfE5.png
  • Options
    CaseyMaloneCaseyMalone Cambridge, MARegistered User new member
    That event should be a lot of fun, but is a little informal (all the games go in a pile, you get one for each you give).

I don't know if people want to organize something a little more formal, as in, say, "I have Mario and I want Zelda specifically." which could be interesting.

This event is also limited to video games, though, and I'm looking to trade some board games (like D&D Castle Ravenloft).

Is anyone else interested in a thread for something more centered around have-and-want lists?

-Casey-