Breath of [Phalla] III - Final Day - Teepo's World (Cultist Victory)

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I trust kime implicitly.

INANTP

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Such a waste of a day of discussion.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hmm, yes. What shall we discuss Baidol my good fellow? I propose kittens.

• FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Just for funsies, here is INANTP's post history:

<1:48AM> Votes Spoit
    <7:27PM>
    <9:31PM>
    <9:48> Wants to be a dragon
    <9:53PM> Comment about mafia-converted neutrals
    <10:18PM> Talking about genes
    <10:25PM>
    <10:27PM>
    <10:50PM> Re: Hit on roman
    <10:59PM> Re: Cartel faction
    <12:49AM> Wants to be a dragon

I marooned what I think might prove useful if INATP dies red tonight.

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
    Anialos wrote: »
    Hmm, yes. What shall we discuss Baidol my good fellow? I propose kittens.

Kittens are cool.

Don't see many around here.

Got a pair of ducks that like chilling in high-pedestrian traffic areas, though.

I think that hyphen is in the wrong place.

• TayrunTayrun Registered User regular
    INANTP, of course.

Kime ... not evil ... wha ...

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Tayrun wrote: »
    INANTP, of course.

Kime ... not evil ... wha ...

Don't get scared. We don't know it for sure yet. There's still hope.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    Just for funsies, here is INANTP's post history:

<1:48AM> Votes Spoit
    <7:27PM>
    <9:31PM>
    <9:48> Wants to be a dragon
    <9:53PM> Comment about mafia-converted neutrals
    <10:18PM> Talking about genes
    <10:25PM>
    <10:27PM>
    <10:50PM> Re: Hit on roman
    <10:59PM> Re: Cartel faction
    <12:49AM> Wants to be a dragon

I marooned what I think might prove useful if INATP dies red tonight.

You think the mafia may have info on mechanics to include the full info on genes and "cartel"? It would make sense since they are the informed ones. What are you looking for in the roman hit?

• AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    Don't mind me, lazily voting along.

INANTP

It's like coming home and discovering someone has already made dinner and left it on the table. Warm it up and presto, voting is done!

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Baidol wrote: »
    Such a waste of a day of discussion.

I wanted a head start on networking. Like I said, I'm pretty freaking strong, but I did get hit with a lot last night. In case the mafia want to try and double-down everything they've got on me, I wanted to make sure that guards and heals would be headed my way. Calculated decision.

Also, the person who hit me last night? I expect you to contact me after we've killed INANTP. You're as good as a vig, so it's time you got in touch with the network.
    shalmelo wrote: »
    An all-powerful dragon-god Kime? What could possibly go wrong??

Only good things can happen :twisted:

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    You think the mafia may have info on mechanics to include the full info on genes and "cartel"? It would make sense since they are the informed ones. What are you looking for in the roman hit?

Who hit roman? If INATP is red, he's trying to fish out what the village powers are. And since there is obviously a very powerful morphing mechanic at play here (a dragon and a whelp formed last night, both village-aligned judging by the fluff and wiki info), I imagine the mafia have something up their sleeve as well. It could be as simple as them being able to use genes as well, but I'm wary about that. How would that even work balance wise? You're expected to approach mafia and ask to be converted over? Or do mafia have to trick a gene into thinking they're village, so the mafia can successfully convert them?

Seems like an exceptionally risky move to be a mechanic that actually gets used.

Thank you, Figgy, you just made something click in my brain.

Steam profile
    Figgy wrote: »

Who hit roman? If INATP is red, he's trying to fish out what the village powers are. And since there is obviously a very powerful morphing mechanic at play here (a dragon and a whelp formed last night, both village-aligned judging by the fluff and wiki info), I imagine the mafia have something up their sleeve as well. It could be as simple as them being able to use genes as well, but I'm wary about that. How would that even work balance wise? You're expected to approach mafia and ask to be converted over? Or do mafia have to trick a gene into thinking they're village, so the mafia can successfully convert them?

Seems like an exceptionally risky move to be a mechanic that actually gets used.

Missed the Re: on the roman hit. Disregard. I really don't think the mafia would be able to use the genes as well. You are correct in thinking that would be silly hard to balance. Besides, what kind of traitorous filth would help the bad guys?

kime wrote: »
    Thank you, Figgy, you just made something click in my brain.

The switch that reminds you that you're supposed to make a speech?

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Eh I'll keep my vote since INANTP has no chance anyway.

And Baidol is totes evil.

I would probably care more if someone wanted to morph me into a dragon, but I dont really see that happening.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Evil, you say? Sold!
    !Baidol

• RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    Hey, Kime, send me a PM please!

My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
    Raakam wrote: »
    Hey, Kime, send me a PM please!

On that note, if I owe anyone a PM, remind me please :)

Steam profile
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Eh I'll keep my vote since INANTP has no chance anyway.

And Baidol is totes evil.

If telling truth to power makes one evil, then all you are going to get is a village content to sit back and sheep their way to death.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Why is the word "totes" showing up in every phalla right now?

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    In case the mafia want to try and double-down everything they've got on me, I wanted to make sure that guards and heals would be headed my way. Calculated decision.

Also, the person who hit me last night? I expect you to contact me after we've killed INANTP. You're as good as a vig, so it's time you got in touch with the network.

Does not compute.

Cayrus wrote: »

Bedlam.

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Cayrus wrote: »

totes Bedlam.

In case the mafia want to try and double-down everything they've got on me, I wanted to make sure that guards and heals would be headed my way. Calculated decision.

Does not compute.

Which part?

Steam profile
  • LanglyLangly Registered User regular

Does not compute.

Which part?

how is it confirmed that it wasn't a mafia hit/sk/different faction

Langly wrote: »

Does not compute.

Which part?

how is it confirmed that it wasn't a mafia hit/sk/different faction

Oh it's not. Sorry, in my mind there was more to that. Obviously, if said person doesn't contact me, I'm just assuming they are EVIIIIILLLLLL.

Steam profile
    Which part?
    In case the mafia want to try and double-down..

Also, the person who hit me last night?...You're as good as a vig.

My words, they make sense in my mind.

"double-down", as in put lots of effort into killing me today. Not that they try to kill me for the second day in a row.

"as good as a vig", as in, the ability is essentially a kill, not that you are village-aligned.

Clear?

Goodness. Next time I'll just DRAGON-STOMP on you all and talk with myself.

Steam profile
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    INANTP

Just as planned..?

• RaakamRaakam Too many years... CanadalandRegistered User regular
    So, if Kime has access to a seer and this information is correct and he's uber buff, is the game essentially over? INANTP

My padherder
    they don't it be like it is but it do
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I would assume that no matter how powerful, people can still die to a vote.
    Probably?

So, if Kime has access to a seer and this information is correct and he's uber buff, is the game essentially over? INANTP

No, not over by any means. I'm sure they could still kill me if the village is stupid, or they could kill the seer, or just kill massive amount of people and we get unlucky with seerings, etc.

Steam profile
    edited April 2012
    crap nvm, I guess it was implied? Or maybe I just assumed.

Bedlam on

No, not over by any means. I'm sure they could still kill me if the village is stupid, or they could kill the seer, or just kill massive amount of people and we get unlucky with seerings, etc.

So are we to take it that you did not actually seer INANTP, but someone told you that he was seered?

So are we to take it that you did not actually seer INANTP, but someone told you that he was seered?

Perhaps.

Not all that was gained last night was raw power. I also gained information, and the start of a network.

Steam profile
    Time traveling posts are now officially one of the things I hate.

Please be sure to take notes, there will be a test later.

Bedlam wrote: »
    Time traveling posts are now officially one of the things I hate.

Please be sure to take notes, there will be a test later.

1) Angels
    2) Time-traveling posts

Other things I hate
    * People who pee on the toliet seat
    * People who are too lazy to return their shopping carts to the cart corale in the parking lot
    * Spankings