As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX 2012 registration is DOWN! Back up next week with better hosting!

• Options
    Chee-Kay EchsChee-Kay Echs Registered User regular
    Hello.

Got three 3 day passes thanks to you Whypick1. (I will post when I get confirmation email.) I think I owe you a beverage when you get into town...

And I am serious. When (and if) I get the confirmation, I want you to keep me to my word.

• Options
    SteveA21SteveA21 Registered User new member
    Thanks for posting the good links, folks - I registered, received my confirmation, will be going to my very first gaming convention ever. I'll be the geezer that's a few decades older than most of the attendees.

• Options
    ProfoundsoupProfoundsoup Registered User regular
    Someone please help! I ordered my tickets but i X'ed out of my browser so i forgot to print them! I havent gotten a email yet either its been about 15 min! Can someone please help :(

• Options
    alegriaalegria Registered User regular
    JamieOD wrote: »
    IDS3Remix wrote: »
    3 Day tickets purchased almost an hour ago, still waiting for that email. >_<

Same here.

I went back into my account and found a resend confirmation and got the email that way.

How do you do that, please? :) Thanks!

Rw4xnu6.png
    PAX Prime Attendee since 2006, BYOC Attendee 2008-2012, Buttoneer 2010-2014
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/alegria
  • Options
    thedragongemthedragongem Registered User regular
    woohoo got my hubby's and mine registration all taken care of!!!!

badge.png
  • Options
    PixelStylesPixelStyles Registered User regular
    SteveA21 wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the good links, folks - I registered, received my confirmation, will be going to my very first gaming convention ever. I'll be the geezer that's a few decades older than most of the attendees.

You would be surprised how many OG gamers you'll find at this thing :)

• Options
    Helpless RockHelpless Rock Registered User regular
    Just ordered 3 day pass for myself and a friend for my first PAX ever and oh god why isn't it September.

WT83sWz.jpg
    Steam: Car1gt // Tumblr // Facebook // Twitter
  • Options
    alegria wrote: »

Same here.

I went back into my account and found a resend confirmation and got the email that way.

It was at the purchase confirmation page. I had email open waiting before I closed the tab. It was an option at the top: E-Mail Confirmation. I don't know how to get back to that page though other than through my confirmation email.. but that brings up my registration specifically... sorry.

• Options
    How long does it take to get a confirmation email? Someone help im getting worried

• Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Got 'em!! See y'all in the BYOC!

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Options

Same here.

It was at the purchase confirmation page. I had email open waiting before I closed the tab. It was an option at the top: E-Mail Confirmation. I don't know how to get back to that page though other than through my confirmation email.. but that brings up my registration specifically... sorry.

Drat - I still have my confirmation/payment page open and there's nothing about email on there. Oh well, I sent an email to the PAX address and I've confirmed with my CC that it was charged for the correct amount, so I should be good to go. :)

Rw4xnu6.png
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Thank you for the link! Registered!

Edit: Got email

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Aractor wrote: »
    Picked up a 3-day pass! Second time making it to PAX...Now to just figure out those expensive hotel rooms.

No BYOC? I am disappoint.

<MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options

Same here.

Drat - I still have my confirmation/payment page open and there's nothing about email on there. Oh well, I sent an email to the PAX address and I've confirmed with my CC that it was charged for the correct amount, so I should be good to go. :)

What is their email address?

• Options
    odg_eiyokoodg_eiyoko Registered User new member
    Ticket acquired! See you all at PAX B)

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    I registered, but I still haven't gotten an email.. But I printed the confirmation page just incase.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    awyldknghtawyldknght Registered User regular
    SkeleVader wrote: »
    If your card has been charged, but no confirm E-mail, send an E-mail to pax_questions@paxsite.com
    I am in the same boat and waiting on a response.

I've sent off an email to them, trying to find out if I'm going to be charged twice, one for the charge when the system crashed but didn't get a screen saying the process was complete, & the other when the process was completed. If I end up with 2 3-day passes, I have a friend that is wanting to go that I can sell them to.

[ X ] PAX Prime 2013 tickets purchased [ X ] Hotel Room booked
    [ ] PAX Coin Ordered/Reserved
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get a email its been 20 min!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    How long does it take to get a confirmation email? Someone help im getting worried

It depends. There's no "it takes this long" that anyone can tell you. Is there a pending charge on your credit card? If so, you likely have them and you'll get the email. If you don't get the email, and you did get charged, email pax_questions@paxsite.com and give them your information.

• Options
    My purchase went through around 11:40am Pacific, and I confirmed it was pending on my CC at about 12:15pm. It's now almost 1pm and I still have no confirmation email, just for a reference. :)

Rw4xnu6.png
  • Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    My purchase went through around 11:40am Pacific, and I confirmed it was pending on my CC at about 12:15pm. It's now almost 1pm and I still have no confirmation email, just for a reference. :)

Yeah, personally I didn't get a confirmation email for at least a half hour after purchase, maybe more.

• Options
    MelceneMelcene Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    Once again got my 3-day for me and the hubby and a Friday for our kid. Thanks for the backdoor link!

melcene-wide.png
    mogablah-BlackUserbar.gif
  • Options
    EmptyAyEmptyAy Registered User regular
    Whoo hoo just grabbed my ticket! Confirmation email only took about 5 minutes... maybe they're getting everything straight?

• Options
    Marc MadnessMarc Madness Registered User regular
    Why does it not let us buy more than 5 tickets at a time? I have 6 people in my group who are going to PAX, is there a way I can purchase tickets with one purchase or do I need to make two separate purchases? I also didn't see anything about group rates/discounts, are they not doing that this year?

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    Props to Whypick1!!! You be classy!

got the email 5 minutes later. :)

• Options

I might have clicked a add to my calendar button I think.

• Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    Thanks for posting the link. In for a 3-day bobcat.

Email only took a minute or two here.

Malgaras on
    1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    OK, now I"m getting a little worried since I certainly haven't gotten my email yet...but I know the charge is pending on my CC.... :(

Rw4xnu6.png
  • Options
    appletartappletart Anchorage, AKRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the link! Registered, pending on the card and I got an email. :D Hurray!

• Options
    Custom SpecialCustom Special I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm Sounders 'til I die!Registered User regular
    PAX!
    And now the agonizing confirmation email wait begins...

XBL: F4ll0utBP | STEAM | PSN : CustomSpecial | Bnet: F4ll0ut#1636
  • Options
    Its been 45 min and still no email -_-

• Options
    MelceneMelcene Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
    If you have the confirmation from after your purchase, the info in the email is the exact same.

melcene-wide.png
    mogablah-BlackUserbar.gif
  • Options
    NogibNogib Registered User new member
    Have told the site to resend the confirmation email ten times now and still nothing...

cRrHXkn.png
  • Options
    Sharkey1337Sharkey1337 Registered User regular
    Sweet, snagged two 3-day passes, and got my registration email. Thanks for the link!

• Options
    Melcene wrote: »
    If you have the confirmation from after your purchase, the info in the email is the exact same.

But if the site died before giving you the confirmation, yet did in fact charge your credit card, that's the problem. It's happened to several of us and we need to know if we did indeed get the tickets we ordered or not. I'd really rather not buy a second set of tickets, as that might take a ticket away from someone else if the original charge goes through, especially since there's no official/safe way to trade tickets anymore.

Rw4xnu6.png
  • Options
    koleypunchkoleypunch Portland, OR/Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Thanks for posting that link! Got a few 3 day passes and a Friday one. Also had to buy from my phone, as my internet decided to crap out. Hooray passes!

location! location! bees!
  • Options
    Jenny_SpaghettiJenny_Spaghetti I am 3 ginger midgets in a trench coat. Calgary, CanadalandRegistered User regular
    I got my email within about 30 seconds of completing my purchase, but I got my passes (AND BYOC) within about 5 minutes of the official tweet, well before the site crashed so I guess my information is irrelevant.
    /totallyNOTbragging

• Options
    OK, I decided to buy another set of passes just in case and I got a confirmation screen this time, so I'm set no matter what. If I end up with two sets, I'll offer one to any of my friends who want to come along.

Paranoia for the win. Or lose. Depends, I suppose...

Rw4xnu6.png
  • Options
    OuroborosKaiOuroborosKai Pokemon Trainer Pacific NorthwestRegistered User regular
    Thanks whypick1! I managed to order my pass and received my confirmation email within a couple minutes!

Prime 2012 3-Day Pass [x] Hotel [x] Gas Tank Filled[ ]
  • Options
    arwen_doll16_LOTRarwen_doll16_LOTR Commander Registered User regular
    I managed to get an email about 10 minutes after ordering. The charges are pending on my card (why they charged me for FedEx I will never know since I didn't click nor need it being in the US....but I will suck that up). I did however have the site crap out on me while it was loading my "reciept". Do I need the reciept or just the confirmation email?

I should go.
    534159_4247466298641_1660805487_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.