Options

[Transformers] Bay4mers dooms humanity in 2014.

• Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    KAPOW

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    the guy with the turret

has tourette's

sigh

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    now that's comedy

also only Trypticon was hard part for me on normal, but it was satisfyingly hard I thought

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    143999143999 Tellin' ya not askin' ya, not pleadin' with yaRegistered User regular
    BLAMMO! Help me. KABLOOEY! Seriously, I have a condition. ZAMM! Please, call Ratchet or something!

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Okay that Aerialbots mission was awesome

• Options
    told you! :D
    was trypticon a reaper or what, jesus

• Options
    Haha he totally is

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    Ceno wrote: »
    Has that Transformers Universe thing started yet? I have no idea what that game is supposed to be like.

hasn't started yet, but it's basically Runescape with fancier graphics

Any word on whether it's free to play or not? I can't seem to find anything.

Also, I tried to sign up, but it says they have my e-mail already, but I couldn't find anything in my e-mailbox...

...and no, I've never played anything else by them that I can tell from their site.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    Yeah, it's free to play
    And browser based

And because the company was bought by another company the new management thought it was a good idea to release it earlier than originally scheduled

It will likely be bad

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I got all excited for it and signed up

turns out all I got was an e-mail from Optimus congratulating me on being an autobot and telling me to stay tuned

it was sad

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I don't know who is in charge of deciding which TFs to make knockoffs of, but I love them. A knockoff Brushguard!? One of my favorites. Except now he's red and blue, and his head is looking right out of the spare tire on the car mode, nothing covering it up. Deluxe Hound...in exactly the same colors...except he's as small as these other guys that seem to be Scouts. Too bad there's no KO Ravage with him. A very blue Rollbar, who I always wanted. His gimmick still works, even! And then a Legends 2007 Ratchet. That's very yellow, and very shitty. But the original toy looks like shit, too. He's probably worse because he's so big, and all hollow plastic now.

$8 for all of them. Amazing.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    looks like Nick Roche isn't the only one who has a project for IDW transformers coming up

Josh Burcham, colorist for Last Stand of the Wreckers and More Than Meets the Eye, along with assorted other transformers projects, appears to be working on something of his own.
    i AM trying to put me together some sample sequentials to bug IDW with. I got my pal HDE to put me together a fancy little script and im happy to report ive made a little bit of progress on it thus far. Done some rough thumbnail panel layouts and some design concepting for one of the bots appearing [seen here!]

of course, seeing as how i've got a full script [with words and everything!] i do plan on taking this all the way to the end with colors and letters and all that so i can share with all you guys the sort of "mosaic" -type story we will have done
    dreads_by_dcjosh-d585wnt.jpg
    image is titled "Dreads"
    then there's this which is almost certainly unrelated buuuut it's somethin'
    devcon_page_by_dcjosh-d5atim7.jpg
    I took a VERY old thumbnail page i had sketched up a long time ago from an old idea and decided to flesh it out a little bit

spent about 2 hours on it

fun times!

maybe ill do another. ive got a tidy bunch of little thumbnails i could flesh out and make up some sort of story to i guess

• Options
    I'm more disappointed with FoC Prime than I expected. He's almost as light, cheap and floppy as the knockoffs. Sheesh. He looks just fine, as long as you don't actually touch him. Even if he's going to be short, he needs to feel chunkier...everything is just really hollow. The way his feet wind up on top of the rear part in vehicle mode looks horrible, too.

I do like that everything basically turns into exactly what you think it should. No fake extra chest. No fake wheels. Like Jazz, his transformation is simpler than you'd expect. And incredibly simple compared to the tons of panels in all the WfC guys.

I think I'll enjoy having him on display in either mode, but not want to transform or pose him at all. His gun's also kinda dumb.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Why is the gun dumb?

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    Anti thanks to your Facebook posts last night it seems I spent a lot of time on TF Wiki reading about Transformer romance

• Options
    Hahahahahahahahaha

How's wfc going

• Options
    I'm about to start the last chapter

• Options
    Godspeed

I'd love to hear how you feel about the game as a whole when you are done

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    I have the hub now. This channel is great. All kinds of transformers (including animated @Antimatter), GI joe, and - why not - Batman TAS.

• Options
    Yeah the hub can be pretty good

So happy it has animated in widescreen hd

Hope they can get the rid cartoon

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    the Hub would be the perfect channel were it not the home of the most sickening evil known to man

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Sure, but it also has My Little Pony.

• Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    tell me about this... Hub
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I don't know who is in charge of deciding which TFs to make knockoffs of, but I love them. A knockoff Brushguard!? One of my favorites. Except now he's red and blue, and his head is looking right out of the spare tire on the car mode, nothing covering it up. Deluxe Hound...in exactly the same colors...except he's as small as these other guys that seem to be Scouts. Too bad there's no KO Ravage with him. A very blue Rollbar, who I always wanted. His gimmick still works, even! And then a Legends 2007 Ratchet. That's very yellow, and very shitty. But the original toy looks like shit, too. He's probably worse because he's so big, and all hollow plastic now.

where'd you snag that, eBay?

you gotta get some pics up

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    mightyspacepopemightyspacepope Registered User regular
    Anybody need an FoC Shockwave? I found an extra and I figured maybe one of you fine chaps might need one. Just asking the cost + price of shipping.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Josh Perez, colorist of Robots in Disguise, apparently did a series of images with the cast of the IDW ongoings eating pizza in a certain art style
    http://dyemooch.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d50hlpr

then drew more in that style
    tf_pizza_party_print_botcon_2012_by_dyemooch-d4yfl6g.jpg
    mtmte_pizza_party_print_by_dyemooch-d58lpkr.jpg

meanwhile, Josh Burcham got in on the fun
    team_mtmte_has_pizza_parties_too_kay_by_dcjosh-d519l5c.jpg

Antimatter on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    hee hee hee

that ultra magnus

• Options
    Okay I finished this

Bumped it down to Easy for the Trypticon fight and I'm glad I did because even on Easy he's a pain in the ass

I liked the game pretty well overall. though it was a bit repetitive at times, and I felt like there were a lot of good ideas that they didn't really build on
    Also they gave you no real reason to use any of the special abilities (except cloak)

I wanna play the FoC demo but I can't get the marketplace to load

• Options
    edited August 2012
    i wish there was a PC demo for FoC

oh well

TFCC G1 Breakdown, RID Scourge, and Circuit
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/in-hand-samples-of-tfcc-subscription-service-toys-175715/

Antimatter on
  • Options
    So a few local stores are getting the preview kreon wave before the FoC deluxes, which is cute. But hey, at least I finally got a Galvatron something!

8aVThp6.png
  • Options
    MetroidZoidMetroidZoid Registered User regular
    Look'at Magnus ... he must be having so much f- ... f- ...

Joy

9UsHUfk.jpgSteam
    3DS FC: 4699-5714-8940 Playing Pokemon, add me! Ho, SATAN!
  • Options
    Prime's gun just looks dumb. It has a handle peg at the bottom...and then one on top pointing out diagonally. And the part they connect to sits kinda off to the side diagonally from the actual barrel. It looks weird.
    Reynolds wrote: »

where'd you snag that, eBay?

you gotta get some pics up

I thought about taking some pics. I might, if people would be amused. I got them all at the local dollar store.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Jesus this FoC demo is taking forever to download

• Options
    pc, 360, and ps3 get FoC

wii gets a prime game that looks like this
    1344981944_megs.jpg
    sigh

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    are we happy or sad

because that shot looks ugly

not like the image quality (which is also poor) but the design is poo

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    what is that

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    that is a megatron from the current (?) transformers cartoon "transformers prime"

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    i am very sad

nintendo got screwed over this console generation and of course that's the horse i backed

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    What are the details on the WiiU?

Based on what I've seen, I think it'll be the first nintendo console I don't buy

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i am very sad

nintendo got screwed over this console generation and of course that's the horse i backed

Didn't they kinda dig that hole for themselves?

• Options
    i meant people who bought nintendo

This discussion has been closed.