As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] The 6th Annual West Coast Train Trip

12346»

• Options
    gidgetsgidgets Registered User regular
    Bringing a ton of games, and my camera for the group photo, again!

Can someone bring a tripod for the group photo???? PLEAAAASE?

• Options
    sirbitcloudsirbitcloud Registered User new member
    Hoping on in a few hours in Oakland! Looking forward to this ride with all you folks! Is there any special meet up point on the train?

• Options
    sirbitcloudsirbitcloud Registered User new member
    Hoping on in a few hours in Oakland! Looking forward to this ride with all you folks! Is there any special meet up point on the train?

• Options
    lachericelacherice Registered User regular
    If anyone getting on can bring a fresh pair of cheap earphones, that would be greatly appreciated. I'll repay you. Emal lacherice at gmail.

• Options
    MordecaiSixerMordecaiSixer Registered User regular
    Getting on tomorrow at PDX! Excited beyond belief, first PAX Train.

• Options
    MentalToastMentalToast Registered User regular
    On the train!

In one of the coach cars toward the back, not much happening in here, is there somewhere else on the train where people are meeting up? Would love to hang out with some fellow pax/gamers

• Options
    Kaollasu78Kaollasu78 Portland, OrRegistered User regular
    Boarding in Portland in just over an hour. I has the Voodoo goods.. Look for a pink shirt carrying a pink box. Lol. My credit care machine is broken, cash only. ;)

919eoupaoo36.png
  • Options
    MordecaiSixerMordecaiSixer Registered User regular
    Waiting in the train station, tell that engineer to get a movin'!

• Options
    MentalToastMentalToast Registered User regular
    Kaollasu78 wrote: »
    Boarding in Portland in just over an hour. I has the Voodoo goods.. Look for a pink shirt carrying a pink box. Lol. My credit care machine is broken, cash only. ;)

What donuts do you have ? And how much :D?

• Options
    jthom252jthom252 Duarte, CARegistered User regular
    Oh man, getting to the hotel and it's bed feels so damn good now. Thanks for the fun trip everyone, was fun learning a ton of board games, even if I was the total noob having to stumble my way through them.

Hopefully I'll see some of you guys at PAX itself

• Options
    HikariStarshineHikariStarshine Registered User regular
    Loved the train both ways this year! See you all next PAX Prime!

• Options
    xstrykrxstrykr Registered User new member
    Totally had a blast heading to PAX with you guys, wish I got a chance to talk to more of you and play some more games!

Feel free to send me FB friend requests - just please mention PAXTrain or something like that so I don't discard it as a spam request. :D

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    xstrykr wrote: »
    Feel free to send me FB friend requests - just please mention PAXTrain or something like that so I don't discard it as a spam request. :D

Just FYI: There is a FB group for train folk. https://www.facebook.com/groups/174659255921071/

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    *looks at own bed*

It's been too long.

League of Legends: Studio
  • Options
    xstrykrxstrykr Registered User new member
    xstrykr wrote: »

Just FYI: There is a FB group for train folk. https://www.facebook.com/groups/174659255921071/

Awesome, just got on that group.

• Options
    DhutchDhutch Registered User regular
    Aw, exhaustion. So, that happened.

Ravenclaw, Dumbledore's Army! CaCAW! 2011 TWDT Winners!
  • Options
    YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    Posted in the group, but reposting here. Train photos at start and end. Sadly, I couldn't stay for the group photo this year.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151142500674165.462707.659889164&type=3

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
  • Options
    Hoboking006Hoboking006 Registered User regular
    Who took the group photo this year? I would like to see how it turned out?

May PAX be upon you.
This discussion has been closed.