As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Let's talk about Diablo 3, baby

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    what series can i start that lasts exactly 6 days

• Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »

this loading screen is taking ages!

• Options
    KrunkMcGrunkKrunkMcGrunk Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    what series can i start that lasts exactly 6 days

dead rising? or is that seven days?

i played that game for about 30 minutes before realizing i hated it

mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    aw dang, there are no ladder resets in D3? I liked ladder resets. they kept the game fresh

mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    oh god I am so bored of diablo II

this would be perfect if it happened five days from now, but at least it distracted me for a while

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    PolecatPolecat What does the polecat say? Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    Barb: Kierkegaard (stupid kierkegaardian not able to fit)
    Monk: Origen
    Wiz: Vaishnava
    WD : Polecat
    DH: Opalcat

I like my WoW names too much to not use them... though i need pittpolecat and pittopalcat too

Polecat on
    sigpic-1.jpg
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    LTM wrote: »
    #boycottblizzard

Seriously though, could they make it any clearer that this isn't an RPG than by not even giving a fuck about character names?

#internetrage

What? No, this is still an action-RPG.

That was mostly a joke.

I do still find it kinda disappointing that you'll never see character names, but I mean, I plan on either playing with you folk, real life friends, or solo anyways.

• Options
    WaltWalt Waller Arcane Enchanted Frozen ElectrifiedRegistered User regular
    It's time for Official Forum Shitpost Hour, with your host Wally Joe the Magnificent. Blizzard has announced a feat of strength and an exclusive banner sigil for closed beta testers!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4888689240?page=7#129

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I love the sense of entitlement.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go with Witch Doctor first, but I already have my barbarian names ready:
    M: Cromunist
    F: CromunistWife

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    lol you have a diablo shrine

mrsatansig.png
  • Options
    Walt wrote: »
    It's time for Official Forum Shitpost Hour, with your host Wally Joe the Magnificent. Blizzard has announced a feat of strength and an exclusive banner sigil for closed beta testers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbxaJqfAI6g

• Options
    I still maintain D3 is going to sell a shitload of copies, then get universally panned after people have a few months of playtime under the belt. Blizz seems to be taking all the wrong steps to keep the devotees in line.

I'm just here to enjoy that ride, like when I played EQ2.

• Options
    Are you bloody serious right now, Beasteh? Like REALLY?, You're practicly spitting in the face of every other person that didnt a closed beta key, and you basicly say !@#$ YOU to your whole player base outside of the US.

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    seriously though this takes me back to when they gave paladins to the horde and shamans to the alliance

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    Barbarian: John Slade
    Wizard: Magic Head
    Monk: Lavender Gooms
    WD: Mellowrush
    DH: Lodge Blackman

4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    Feat of Luck

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

is this a serious post.

This guy must really hate birthday parties - other people getting gifts is like literally stabbing him in the eye.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    I love the sense of entitlement.

On the internet?! Surely you jest!

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
  • Options
    They should give closed beta testers a free lvl 60 char with legendary equipment.

Its only fair that they should go right to Inferno, as they've already seen the other content for so long.

• Options
    Beta testers have access to the developer console

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Hahahaha they're raging about the fact that getting closed beta keys was based largely on luck.

LUCK. The game you are playing is Diablo. Yup, no luck at all in that game.

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular

I can't access the site at work. What does the post say?

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    Bedigunz wrote: »

Once again, Blizzard found a way to really piss the !@#$ off hardcore and die for collectors. Yeah you only see it if you inspect your profile but that's just the thing. I have bought 3 collectors, one for my friend and one to stay sealed forever and add to my Diablo 3 shrine and the other one to be used in D3.

I then bought The Book of Cain, The Collectors Guide not to actually use since their usually useless but to keep in my shrine.

And yet you guys found a way to instead brighten my 6 days to go but slap my in the face and shat right on my head.

Thanks Blizzard for ruining my day. I know a lot of people may not side with me on this but collecting is one my biggest enjoyments and you are not able to obtain this through money or anything. Being loyal and trying every day means nothing. Just randomly landing a key does.

Sad thing I even did a let's play through every class and spent days editing and days uploading and I again get spat in the face.

GG

• Options
    I seriously can't tell if that post is a parody or not.

• Options
    SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular

Boycotting the game cause they don't get a title

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    you underestimate the sheer impotent nerdrage of blizzard fans

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    My penis is hard guys

I don't understand

• Options
    My penis is hard guys

I don't understand

just think about Jesus for a bit

• Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »
    My penis is hard guys

I don't understand

just think about Jesus for a bit

When I think about Jesus I imagine him rolling a monk and only picking buffs debuffs and heals and the reincarnation ability in his passive

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    Well, they did shat on his head

cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    I'm seriously considering quiting Diablo 3 right now. I've already purchased the Steel Series headset, mouse and pad, digital pre-release and ordered the CE. But this is making me rage so hard. 8 months deperately wanting to get in the beta. Participating in all the giveaways and not wining a single key. Seriously WTF!

• Options
    GriswoldGriswold that's rough, buddyRegistered User regular
    Angry wrote: »
    I'm seriously considering quiting Diablo 3 right now. I've already purchased the Steel Series headset, mouse and pad, digital pre-release and ordered the CE. But this is making me rage so hard. 8 months deperately wanting to get in the beta. Participating in all the giveaways and not wining a single key. Seriously WTF!

el

oh

el

odds of this guy "quitting diablo 3": 0%

FFXIV: Brick Shizzhouse - Zalera (Crystal)
    Path of Exile: snowcrash7
    MTG Arena: Snow_Crash#34179
    Battle.net: Snowcrash#1873
  • Options
    8 months of desperately waiting.

I quit school, quit my job, and abandoned my loved ones. I now sit at the pier every day, all day, just waiting for that Beta ship to come home. All I have left is hope.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
  • Options
    And in the end of days, wisdom shall be lost
    As justice falls upon the world of men.
    Valor shall turn to wrath
    And hope will be swallowed by despair.
    Death at last shall spread its wings over all
    As fate lies shattered forever."

I think the end of days is coming. Wisdom was obviously lost given blizzard's dumb decision to give feats of strength to a select few based on luck only. Everyone runs to the forums to fight for justice. The brave people who have continuously fought to get into the closed beta and never got in are now angry. There is no hope to get the feat of strength so people are now giving up.

All we're missing now is for someone to commit suicide over this.

LxX6eco.jpg
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Barbarian: Kehr
    Demon Hunter: Valla
    Monk: Zhota
    Wizard: Li-Ming
    Witch Doctor: Benu

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Uriel wrote: »

This is why I don't throw around the "boycott" or "i'm quitting" thing very often.

I'm one of those people who actually didn't buy MW2, because the whole situation just spoke of a callous disregard for their customer base. A base who then went ahead and forked over the money anyways.

I either go headlong into the shitfest and enjoy it for what it is, or actually stay away from the whole thing.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    People made way too big a deal about those servers.

I personally prefer the option of doing a quickmatch.

Way less painful than trying to find a decent server in a shitty server browser.

The real reason to boycott the modern warfare series is that it sucks now.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    Well, they did shat on his head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eAFjT_Mu6Y

This discussion has been closed.