As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SE] Tube's Saturday Night Hitman 2 live stream DONE!

1151617181921»

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    yeah the stream just straight up ain't workin for me anymore

oh well, i had a blast watching, tube

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Cheers, Tube. Maybe you can do what joshofalltrades did for some of his LPs-- that is, a highlight reel of profanity.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    That's great, the game gets the last laugh!

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Lord_SnotLord_Snot Живу за выходные American ValhallaRegistered User regular
    Upload the whole unedited thing.

This is a zenith in western culture, and needs to be recorded permanently.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    The final insult.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    AND IT CRASHED

the final insult

• Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    "And it crashed"

Fantastic ending.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Final count according to steam was 20 hours

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    *standing ovation*

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Perfect final words

"And it chrashed!"

• Options
    NekxNekx Registered User regular
    That was probably the most satisfying ending to anything I've ever watched.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    "and it crashed" definitely needs to be in any highlights reel that might be produced

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    So how much was the final bid on force-feeding this crap sandwich to Tube, anyway?

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I missed out on a lot of this due to time zones, so a highlight reel sounds like the best of both worlds.

Thank you for doing this, Tube.

• Options
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    So how much was the final bid on force-feeding this crap sandwich to Tube, anyway?

2400 dollars?

• Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    DAMMIT SO FUCKING MUCH. Stupid work.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
  • Options
    I am genuinely in a somewhat altered state of consciousness after playing Hitman 2 for so long, which hasn't ever happened with a game before. I don't think your mind is designed to cope with doing something like that.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Next time Tube is out doing something he's going to see a man in a nice suit and immediately turn and start walking the other way trying to act nonchalant

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I am genuinely in a somewhat altered state of consciousness after playing Hitman 2 for so long, which hasn't ever happened with a game before. I don't think your mind is designed to cope with doing something like that.

Like you said, electro-shock therapy

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

So do we need to pony up to make you play Desert Bus for sixteen hours, or what?

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    I missed the end, but well done on finishing this, I am glad to hear you did not crack.

• Options
    EdcrabEdcrab Actually a hack Registered User regular
    God damn it. I could've easily stayed up for two more hours because I woke up this morning to an email telling me that the deadline has been pushed back, meaning that I've got Monday off like half the country and could've slept in

I missed history because some bastard couldn't be bothered to talk to me

Congrats, Tube! Hopefully there won't be any lasting psychological damage.

cBY55.gifbmJsl.png
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    Fyndir is pretty sure he can lift you over his head.

Well, I blatantly can.

Tube is a wee little man.

8->

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

So do we need to pony up to make you play Desert Bus for sixteen hours, or what?

Make it a Japanese dating sim instead

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Cheers, Tube. Maybe you can do what joshofalltrades did for some of his LPs-- that is, a highlight reel of profanity.

If I had the raw files, I'd be willing to do the work to make this happen.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular

I really want to see this. I was pretty much only able to catch the level where he went around shooting everyone in the head.

• Options
    That doesn't really narrow it down.

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    There were also a lot of tree puns. And ninjas.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I'm sad I missed this

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    Casual wrote: »

I really want to see this. I was pretty much only able to catch the level where he went around shooting everyone in the head.

It's up to Tube. I'm sure he's more than capable of doing it himself, or not doing it at all, since he already spent upwards of 20 hours in hell.

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Hey guys I heard you like Hitman so I put a Hitman game in your pre-order for Hitman so that you could play Hitman while you wait for Hitman to come out.

http://www.hitmansniper.com

If you like shooting people in the face then this is the free game for you.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Is there any way this could be uploaded onto the Solid Saints site where you could buy it and download it? I'd gladly pay to watch it again.

Lord_Snot on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    If CT gets me access to it, id have no problem putting it up there

Though it would still make more sense to just put it on youtube.

rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    I'd give tube access to my youtube account if he wants to just dump the files there.

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited May 2012
    Lord_Snot wrote: »
    Is there any way this could be uploaded onto the Solid Saints site where you could buy it and download it? I'd gladly pay to watch it again.

And I'd gladly watch it for free for the first time.

Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    Larlar wrote: »
    Lord_Snot wrote: »

And I'd gladly watch it for free for the first time.

Well yeah, that'd be best.

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Yeah, I was pretty bummed that these all happened while I was at work.