As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Maybe these guys should have TAKEN the hint (Trailer in OP!)

Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Social Entropy++
Hey, who's that dude?

20g0hhk.jpg

I don't know but he probably has a hot young daughter we can kidnap and sell, right? Yeah man let's do that. Piece of cake.

jr4egy.jpg

Oh man I think you made that dude mad. Should we be worried? Probably not, we're well out of range and-

w9v7ub.jpg

Oh. Oh no. Oh, this isn't good at all.
Liam Neeson returns as Bryan Mills, the retired CIA agent with a particular set of skills who stopped at nothing to save his daughter Kim (Maggie Grace) from Albanian kidnappers. When the father of one of the kidnappers swears revenge and takes Bryan and his wife hostage during their family vacation in Istanbul, Bryan enlists Kim to help them escape, and uses the same advanced level of special forces tactics to get his family to safety and systematically take out the kidnappers one by one.

That villain, by the way, is Boris the Blade
boristheblade.jpg

Really guys? This dude wrecked your entire criminal enterprise the last time around and now you want to endanger two of his loved ones? I hope you have a lot of picture windows and big wooden tables at your house because your head is going into and through every one of them.

And the question might be asked, why would Bryan ever take his family out of the country again, much less to Istanbul? Because he's King Shit of Fuck Mountain, that's why, and if he thinks he can handle Istanbul then Istanbul better hope it can handle him. When Istanbul regains consciousness it's gonna think it's name is Constantinople again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIbGOx8zpm0

Grey Ghost on