The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

computer goes to sleep frequently

sumwarsumwar Registered User regular
So yea my computer is frequently going to sleep and I have no idea why. It just started a minute ago, any tips?

sumwar on

• sumwarsumwar Registered User regular
    Alright just turned off diablo 3 and it stopped, wonder if the new patch is doing something.

• sumwarsumwar Registered User regular
    Sorry please close thread. Turns out my keyboard was malfunctioning. Every time I typed the letter "a" it would also type the euro currency symbol. Apparently when you spill liquids on your keyboard this could be an issue. There must have also been a key that makes the the sleep key be pressed when I press that key.

Close thread problem solved.