Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Board gaming in Portland (OR)?

LaogrithLaogrith Registered User regular
edited June 2012 in Critical Failures
More specifically Milwaukie/Clackamas area. It may be all for not since I appear to be geographically undesirable but what the heck, I like casual board games such as settlers and power grid (so sort of casual) but I do has a copy of Space Marines which is loads of fun. Any other portland board gamers out there?

Laogrith on

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    I'm out in Hillsboro, probably too far. :) Have you tried RDG/Guardian Games/the Lucky Lab?