As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Friday, February 24, 2012 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 3, Ep. 15: Trenches

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Friday, February 24, 2012 - Penny Arcade: The Series Season 3, Ep. 15: Trenches

Tastefully straddling the line between documentary and guilty-pleasure voyeurism, Penny Arcade: The Series collects the bizarre continuum of one of the world's strangest companies. In this episode we see how Mike, Jerry, and Scott came together to create The Trenches.

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    RizzRustboltRizzRustbolt Registered User regular
    Magnesium, not potassium.

• Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    Magnesium, not potassium.

Feeling a might nit-picky today?

• Options
    mrgr4ntmrgr4nt Registered User new member

Dedwrekka wrote: »
    Feeling a might nit-picky today?

Mite, not might.

• Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    Slyrup, not magnesium.

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    LalaLauraxLalaLaurax Registered User regular
    Nailed. It.

• Options
    ahdokahdok Figment of your imagination Registered User regular
    Almost nothing rhymes with cock, apart from lock, mock, hawk, block, wok, jock, Brock, nock, rock, dock, flock, sock, tock, croc, Bach, doc, chock, stock, Spock, grok, crock, schlock and clock. I suppose we could try some longer words though.

http://www.socksandpuppets.com for comics, art and other junk.
  • Options
    Scorch62Scorch62 Registered User regular
    Whoa. Nail on the head. Both sentences* connect. Key and Lock. All I had was "she passes by me and hands me a tiny dirty sock."

*I am now very aware and unsure of myself whether I should use sentence or phrase.