As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phalla: Experimental Open Book Test Phalla. [Mini]

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    I used GOLD on myself

I really hope you got killed :P

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Well, if I do, it'll be great information for the village! And I don't know if there are any village specials or not, but if there are, better me that dies (vanillager) than them.

• Options
    There are no village specials. This is a full information game.

• Options
    eh, I guess in hindsight if its a vig I could have picked a better choice than the one person I know is village

:oops:

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Whatever you say.

Mafioso.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Day 1: Deaths:
    MRTLicious - Test Subject - gelled to death.
    Capfalcon  - Test Subject - gelled to death.
    Baidol - Test Subject - Gelled to death.

Glowing and Dying:
    Kime - ???
    Kime may pick one color gel tomorrow and mimic the effect at another player before dying.

Day 2:
    Pm's going out.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Pm's are out. If I missed anyone. Chances are someone else took control of the gel you attempted to control.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    OOOoooOOO

I knew that was going to happen.

oooOOOooo

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    who hit me last night?

you managed to get me with the clinging-roleblock-gel

i would say this was a loss for science, but i really think someone else managed to get purple instead, so it is okay.
    warban wrote: »
    Targeted player Gel dominance is decreased to 0% until another person is targeted instead by the same gel. State: Bound

• Options
    edited June 2012
    unless purple was the clinging roleblock gel, in which case you are a SILLY GOOSE and i despise you

Lucedes on
  • Options
    post edited to conform to glorious edict

in case i inadvertently violated it there

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    The Anonymous who even grudges the wrong person what is wrong with you?

• Options
    ooOOOoOoOoooOOOOooOOOoOoOoooOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZanZPFn6dE0

ooOOOoOoOoooOOOOooOOOoOoOoooOOOO

• Options
    Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    Tried to use the gold gel and failed, or at least didnt get a pm.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Tried to use the gold gel and failed, or at least didnt get a pm.

Same

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    So, I got control of the green gel. According to the PM, I'm not sure what it does. Yay?
    @dagon, what happened to you?

• Options
    So, I got control of the green gel. According to the PM, I'm not sure what it does. Yay?
    @dagon, what happened to you?

Wait, if you used it then you get a PM saying you did?

interesting...

Which means alot of people went after the GOLD gel if neither Mojo or I were able to use it.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Someone beat me to the Yellow Gel. Oh well! Instead of going for the person who finished second in votes, I'll throw one on somebody that got none! Hi Baidol!

• Options
    GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    Tried to use the pink gel, but I didn't get a pm about it so I guess I didn't' get control.

• Options
    Yeah I used the yellow gel. It looks like someone else targeted MrT though so we dont know if thats the vig gel or not.

I did win control. It says I dont know the effect though and my test subject is suffering from severe death.

To be fair @MrTLicious I only targeted you because you said you targeted me.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Ok, so I tried to use the green on Dagon. Does that mean that I'm in control of it until I die? The pm says I control it, but I dunno to what extent.

• Options
    I think control means you got it for that night. As in out of everyone that used that color you were RNGd to win.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Sorry. Missed one PM. PM has been sent.

Ok, so I tried to use the green on Dagon. Does that mean that I'm in control of it until I die? The pm says I control it, but I dunno to what extent.

Depends on case. Bus driving lasts till someone else controls the gel. Guarding only lasts for that round. You won't be told which you used directly.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Ah that makes more sense. I didn't get chromed, so that's something. Wonder who did

• Options
    I did not receive a PM.

• Options
    warban wrote: »
    Sorry. Missed one PM. PM has been sent.

He was talking about me in that post.

I have control of GOLD.

The effects are... interesting.

I am clueless on what to do with this.

• Options
    Use it on yourself.

Again.

• Options
    Care to share the effects? Here or via PM?

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Hey Cap and MrT, don't feel bad. Unless you got hit by the Black Gel, no one here was intentionally trying to kill you since we have no idea what Gels do what at this point.

I tried to use yellow on Baidol. I don't think it did anything, or if it did, I didn't get a PM.

• Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    Use it on yourself.

Again.

Pointless.

Sure.

And the more I think about it, the more I probably should announce in the thread what it does. Because the worst that could happen, me dying, wouldn't be that bad, actually.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Use it on yourself.

Again.

Pointless.

Sure.

And the more I think about it, the more I probably should announce in the thread what it does. Because the worst that could happen, me dying, wouldn't be that bad, actually.

Do tell, if it makes your death not that bad I'm sure it is quite useful to us villagers.

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    Use it on yourself.

Again.

Pointless.

Sure.

Do tell, if it makes your death not that bad I'm sure it is quite useful to us villagers.

Fair enough. And I am always the one that harps on more information is good for the village.

GOLD has this effect:
    warban wrote:
    Effect: Targeted player alignment becomes neutral for the remainder of the game. (No effect on S/K faction members) State: Soulless

Which, according to the PM I got, means I can win with either the test subjects (village) or the robots (mafia). So, as long as I don't turn into one of the S/K faction, I have a pretty high chance of winning this game.

The real power of this gel comes into play when considering that if you hit a mafia with it, the S/K faction can then convert them and they would then have the names of all the mafia.

If I stay alive, we keep this power, and can start turning dudes neutral and get more people the ability to win even if the mafia win. If I die, I don't really care because I will probably still pull out the win, but then you have to be pretty certain the S/K faction is gonna want this and it'll give them their best chance of winning. Neither village or mafia want that. So now the question is:

Uh, what do we do guys?

• Options
    That is hilariously funny. I vote we keep you alive.

Everyone wins!

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »
    Use it on yourself.

Again.

Pointless.

Sure.

Fair enough. And I am always the one that harps on more information is good for the village.

GOLD has this effect:
    warban wrote:
    Effect: Targeted player alignment becomes neutral for the remainder of the game. (No effect on S/K faction members) State: Soulless

Which, according to the PM I got, means I can win with either the test subjects (village) or the robots (mafia). So, as long as I don't turn into one of the S/K faction, I have a pretty high chance of winning this game.

The real power of this gel comes into play when considering that if you hit a mafia with it, the S/K faction can then convert them and they would then have the names of all the mafia.

If I stay alive, we keep this power, and can start turning dudes neutral and get more people the ability to win even if the mafia win. If I die, I don't really care because I will probably still pull out the win, but then you have to be pretty certain the S/K faction is gonna want this and it'll give them their best chance of winning. Neither village or mafia want that. So now the question is:

Uh, what do we do guys?
    Panic

• Options
    Wow. That's pretty... Something

• Options
    In reality, I'm not sure what to do with you. Pick another color? Can you do that?

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    That is hilariously funny. I vote we keep you alive.

Everyone wins!

I thought about that and initially I thought a good plan would be to after tonight we convert someone to neutral then vote them out the next night until everyone has won.

Only problem in that plan is the S/K faction which will only get larger each night and steal the win.

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    In reality, I'm not sure what to do with you. Pick another color? Can you do that?

Its not the controlling of the GOLD gel that does the effect. Its the fact that I used it on myself.

The main thing I am afraid of at this point is if the S/K faction get ahold of it, they could potentially snatch the win away from me by using the gel on a mafia and then converting them. Giving them all the information needed for the S/K victory.

• Options
    For something completely different. I should note that RED and the vote (LYNCH RED) are two different things. This may not have been clear.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Well then, it's pretty simple:

Hey S/K faction members, please post your members name so we can wrap this up neatly.

No?

Worth a shot.