As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

a late night unofficial pre pax dinner

sarge1445sarge1445 Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX West
Ok so its the Hurricane Cafe 10pm thursday before pax if you want to go sign up and plus how many guests you have

I AM THE VAMPIRE
zerzhul on

• afeil117afeil117 Registered User regular
    I'd like to hear more.

Rocko Is NOT Amused!
  • StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    I'd like to know more about this too. We've been enthusiastic supporters of the TWDT pub crawl for the last 4 years, but it might be nice to mix it up a bit.

26904.png
  • LigerLiger Registered User regular
    The Hurricane is a 24-hour diner with great breakfast foods, mixed cocktails (til 2am) and milkshakes and stuff. You could even go after the TWDT is over and you need to stack some food on top of that that belly full o' booze.

While their food and service is good, they DO NOT split the bill. Bring cash, and a calculator if you need it. Be sure to factor in tax and tip so the bill doesn't come up short and you leave someone footing the leftovers.

5932306549_6b4d957b56.jpg CUSTOM LANYARDS FOR PAX
  • StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    We would have cash from the TWDT in any case. As long as they don't mind $1 coins, that is. :)

26904.png
  • LordFizzlebeefLordFizzlebeef Registered User regular
    Any ideas on when this would be? I've never participated in the TWDT so I don't know when that ends. Also, where is this place in relation to the convention center?

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    TWDT typically ends at last call, so 1:30-2AM.

http://goo.gl/maps/F7bV

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • sarge1445sarge1445 Registered User regular
    last year we did dinner thursday night at 10pm

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • istoleyourfoodistoleyourfood Registered User regular
    You can probably count me and a friend in for this. I say "probably" because I don't know exactly what time we'll arrive but I'm almost certain it won't be in time for the official PPD. But we will need some food once we arrive and check into our hotel so we might as well meet up with some fellow PAXers.

• ohkateyohkatey Owner of Bitch Team Alpha Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    my boyfriend and i would probably be interested with more information. we won't be arriving until late as well, too late to join the regular pre-pax dinner.

pax primer @ <3
    ohkatey wrote: »
    my boyfriend and i would probably be interested with more information. we won't be arriving until late as well, too late to join the regular pre-pax dinner.

kinda what this is for. so yea

I AM THE VAMPIRE
    people who cant make the regular so how does the hurricane cafe at 10pm sound to everyone

I AM THE VAMPIRE
  • istoleyourfoodistoleyourfood Registered User regular
    Yeah, sounds good.

• LordFizzlebeefLordFizzlebeef Registered User regular
    I might be interested in this.

ok well everyone sign up

I AM THE VAMPIRE
This discussion has been closed.