As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PATV] Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 3, Ep. 10: Games You Might Not Have Trie

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2012 in The Penny Arcade Hub
image[PATV] Wednesday, September 28, 2011 - Extra Credits Season 3, Ep. 10: Games You Might Not Have Tried #2

This week, we list off some more interesting games you might never have heard of (or gotten around to trying). <br /> Come discuss the topic with us in the <a href="http://extra-credits.net&quot; target="_blank">forums</a>!<br />

Read the full story here

Dog on

• Options
    lankysamlankysam Registered User new member
    I love these episodes, but it'd be really helpful if you could flash the title again at the end of each section so I don't have to rewind if something looks interesting!

• Options
    realisticradicalrealisticradical Durham, NCRegistered User regular
    Or a list in the summary section.

• Options
    TleilaxuTleilaxu Registered User regular
    Or a list in the summary section.

Try looking on the official Extra Credits forum for those.
    Here's one: http://extra-credits.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2639

checkpointangrybirds.gif
  • Options
    Vashta NeradaVashta Nerada Registered User new member
    Never ever ever ever play O-Game. EVER. There's a reason it's called O-crack. Unless you have no social life at all and want to keep it that way.

Although I did play it before everyone had a "smart phone". I imagine it'd be far easier to play and have a social life if you didn't have to rush home to check it all the time. Now all you need to worry about is looking like an ass in front of your friends constantly looking at your phone to check your fleet/start the next upgrade etc. lol

• Options
    FinaldeathFinaldeath Registered User new member
    That o-game reminds me of a game i used to play a long time ago called neveron.

• Options
    skellyton3skellyton3 Registered User new member
    I was hoping that you would mention Bastion, it is an amazing game with an amazing story line.

• Options
    SigvulcanasSigvulcanas Registered User new member
    You should take a look at 999 and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. Both great games from Aksys.

• Options
    mayanyanyamayanyanya Registered User new member
    Positively Proud and Grateful with GLEE that you've mentioned Monster Hunter, aka Monhun. There are tiny pockets of players in North America! My friends and I would often hunt down quiet cafes (Timmies, Star Bucks, Bubble Tea) to party and play such a lovely cooperative game. It was and is still one of my favourites :) It would be lovely if such a culture were to be cultivated in the future with better marketing perhaps for the upcoming Monhun !

• Options
    NomudNomud Registered User regular
    Quick note that The Stanley Parable has a full release available on Steam now, and if you loved the mod you'll love the game even more!

• Options
    padoylepadoyle Registered User regular
    I never played the HL2 mod version, but the newly released standalone version of The Stanley Parable was very much worth the money. Such a fascinating experience, and with so many diverse emotions evoked, all while somehow staying consistent with its atmosphere.