As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Movie Tuesdays

13»

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Dave do me do me.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Pipe do a buddy movie with me and Blake

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Is what the ladies say when they form an orderly cue in front of him.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    An amusement park is only the setting for Zombieland at the end.

Also, @Yaya, its funny you should ask that because according to IMDB the director would have filmed at Adventureland in Farmingdale but decided against it because the park had been renovated so much since he worked there.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I coulda been in movies :(

• Options
    you'll never work in this town again Goose

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    yaya do you have facebook?

I'm not using a pony

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »
    yaya do you have facebook?

I'm not using a pony

yeah lemme PM you

• Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    Adventureland was one of those weird movies that actually acknowledged that people are often vastly different in size. Like when kirsten stewart was making out with ryan reynolds I was like damn she is a lot smaller than him. Also she is very hot.

Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited June 2012
    Kristen Stewart is also the highest paid lady in Hollywood

Xehalus on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    Pipe do a buddy movie with me and Blake

halfblaked.jpg

@BlakeT @YaYa

• Options
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I'm not using a pony
    Racist.

• Options
    Fantastic.