As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sexual Intercourse: You just accept it?

GlyphGlyph Registered User regular
edited July 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
So wait, no one else finds it fucking insane that many guys stick their penises into girls' vaginas until sperm comes out and then they just keep doing this until they experience muscle spasms that accompany euphoric sensations and the release of neurohormones?

We all just accept it? Really?

I mean think about it now.

You see a pregnant woman or a woman with a kid and you know there's a pretty good chance she's done it. Whether she's your mom or sister or friend or coworker... she's had a PENIS stuck into her VAGINA, during which she and the guy she was with were colliding pelvic regions while making weird guttural noises until liquid from said penis was discharged into said vagina.

And this is just normal for you guys, no questions asked?

And you're all okay with knowing this can actually happen to you?

Holy shit...

1286064205416.jpg

Glyph on

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    It's pretty basic human instinct, don't know why it would seem strange

• Options
    CommunistCowCommunistCow Abstract Metal ThingyRegistered User regular
    What is going on here? Is this some sort of joke post?

Are you asking if we find sex itself weird? As opposed to what?

No, I am not really communist. Yes, it is weird that I use this name.
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Bloodlines that don't accept it tend to die out. Evolution, baby.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I fucking wish I had a vagina available to stick my penis into, right about now.

• Options
    Delta AssaultDelta Assault Registered User regular
    Hmmm, your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

• Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    Not only do I accept, I actually enjoy it.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Biological imperatives FTW, guy.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    penis

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Registered User regular
    what is this shit

• Options
    SparserLogicSparserLogic Registered User regular

I'm not your guy, friend.

• Options

I'm not your guy, friend.

im not your friend, pal

• Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    I don't understand what we're supposed to discuss here. Sex is weird, clothes are weird, most foods are weird, pets are weird. Most human practices are, when observed from the outside, pretty bizarre.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I don't accept it. If evolution was real, why aren't people giving birth to monkeys? Answer that, breeders.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    penis

Your posting is strongly vaginal.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Well I've certainly heard of this type of thing before. A disgust with sex, that is. A friend of mine eventually divorced her husband because he was disgusted with sex in this way. The idea of the contact exchange made him feel dirty, and not sexy dirty, like diseased dirty. And he would wash up ASAP after. I'm not sure what makes this happen; upbringing or just some fucked up head wiring.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I don't accept it. If evolution was real, why aren't people giving birth to monkeys? Answer that, breeders.

Have you ever met a baby?

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i mean, you said it yourself, right there.
    euphoric sensations and the release of neurohormones.

• Options
    Delta AssaultDelta Assault Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    Well I've certainly heard of this type of thing before. A disgust with sex, that is. A friend of mine eventually divorced her husband because he was disgusted with sex in this way. The idea of the contact exchange made him feel dirty, and not sexy dirty, like diseased dirty. And he would wash up ASAP after. I'm not sure what makes this happen; upbringing or just some fucked up head wiring.

I hope you schtupped her a few times. Sounds like she could've used it, after that marriage.

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular

Whenever I see an old couple together in a park, holding hands, watching their grandchildren play, I think "he must have had sex with her thousands of times.

Disgusting.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Glyph wrote:
    So wait, no one else finds it fucking insane that many guys stick their penises into girls' vaginas until sperm comes out and then they just keep doing this until they experience muscle spasms that accompany euphoric sensations and the release of neurohormones?

We all just accept it? Really?

I mean think about it now.

You see a pregnant woman or a woman with a kid and you know there's a pretty good chance she's done it. Whether she's your mom or sister or friend or coworker... she's had a PENIS stuck into her VAGINA, during which she and the guy she was with were colliding pelvic regions while making weird guttural noises until liquid from said penis was discharged into said vagina.

And this is just normal for you guys, no questions asked?

Holy shit...

1286064205416.jpg

well i mean

it is the process in which all gendered life that we know about has been produced

so I'm not sure what you want to debate or have discourse about here

• Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    Did you ever think about how much lives inside you that isn't you?

Did you ever think about how days, nights and years are pretty arbitrary points in time, and your life is a stream that goes from birth to death just fine?

Did you ever think that it's pretty amazing that we have the ability to think, that we, at least in some ways, can be more than just (more or ) hairless apes?

Did you ever think that maybe we are all just one conscience, experiencing existence from different perspectives as part of the universe?

Did you just turn 12?

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    sex is the most fun thing a man can do

movies, games, travel, and surfing are pretty cool too but sex is the grand master of life experiences

• Options

I hope you schtupped her a few times. Sounds like she could've used it, after that marriage.

We entertained the idea but then fought because of political differences reaching a head. heyoooooooo but no really it didn't happen.

I was among a few that urged the divorce to happen sooner though considering how miserable she was. Not that sex is the MOST important thing but holy crap, acting in disgust of your wife is pretty low class.

• Options
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Whenever I see an old couple together in a park, holding hands, watching their grandchildren play, I think "he must have had sex with her thousands of times.

Disgusting.

it makes me want to vomit and cry for hours, just thinking about it...

• Options
    Professor FuzzlesProfessor Fuzzles Not a furry, just sayin' FuzztopiaRegistered User regular
    Glyph wrote:

Knowing it can keeps me in hope, though not the vagina bit, never the vagina bit.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Are you saying that this is the first time you've heard of asexuality?

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

I usually don't see it expressed in disgust. Like this is a step past asexuality.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I usually don't see it expressed in disgust. Like this is a step past asexuality.
    Some people have varying degrees of aversion to intercourse.

Also, I don't think the OP is being very sincere.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    I thought asexuality was more of a stance of indifference. Like a null response sort of thing.

Granted, I know a few people that seem to prefer sexual disgust, but I think that comes from something other than actually being asexual.

• Options
    Also, I don't think the OP is being very sincere.
    Glyph wrote:
    1286064205416.jpg

• Options
    FruhmannFruhmann Registered User regular
    Sex isn't complicated, it's simple. A man gets aroused. He puts his penis inside a woman's vagina. He ejaculates. And then she dies.

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    There are some issues with sex I've had recently. Mainly because of guilt.

My girlfriend has HPV, and is on her way to quite possibly having cervical cancer. Sometimes it makes me feel very awkward about sex. Like, not when we're having sex, but just sometimes. We don't know how it entered into our relationship, but now that it's there... well, sex is more painful for her now. Discharge that wasn't there before. I think really both of us find it to be an issue now. Dear lord I hope she's ok.

Edit: Oh wow, this post and the one before it do not go well together.

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • Options
    Fruhmann wrote: »
    Sex isn't complicated, it's simple. A man gets aroused. He puts his penis inside a woman's vagina. He ejaculates. And then she dies.

So what you're saying is "Think of all the lives I've saved!"

• Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular

What? I don't know where you're getting your information but you're very wrong. After the seed has been implanted, the human female kills the male and eats his flesh.

Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    There are some issues with sex I've had recently. Mainly because of guilt.

My girlfriend has HPV, and is on her way to quite possibly having cervical cancer. Sometimes it makes me feel very awkward about sex. Like, not when we're having sex, but just sometimes. We don't know how it entered into our relationship, but now that it's there... well, sex is more painful for her now. Discharge that wasn't there before. I think really both of us find it to be an issue now. Dear lord I hope she's ok.

Oh goddamn it.
    Edit: Oh wow, this post and the one before it do not go well together.

ffffffffffff

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Dashui wrote: »

What? I don't know where you're getting your information but you're very wrong. After the seed has been implanted, the human female kills the male and eats his flesh.

No no, what happens is that during coitus, the male's genital epidermis fuses with the villi in the female vaginal canal. This is where the traditional wedding phrases such as "two united as one" came from. After the initial coitus, the male's penis breaks off in the female's vaginal canal, and he bleeds to death unless he receives proper medical attention. After the first mating the female can store the deposited sperm for up to 18 years, and continuously fertilize more eggs. The excised penis remains in the vaginal canal for approximately three months before it is expelled to clear the birth canal so that the female can oviposit.

Trust me, I am a biologist- I know what I am talking about. Approximately 99% of biological inquiry is watching animals have intercourse, so I am somewhat of an expert.

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I'm not sure what you mean @Henroid. Did I just come off like an uncaring ass? Sorry if I did. The whole thing has just messed us both up emotionally.

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    I mean let's be honest

Sex is p gross and weird

Also awesome

They are not mutually exclusive

• Options
    I'm not sure what you mean @Henroid. Did I just come off like an uncaring ass? Sorry if I did. The whole thing has just messed us both up emotionally.

No, it just makes me feel bad for farting around in the thread sorta and then we get a smack in the face from reality. You don't have to apologize for shit dude. I'm sorry.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Yeah, part of the fun of sex is it's grossness.

This discussion has been closed.