Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Gifted Path-would like some honest critiques.

CHILLCHILL Registered User
edited July 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hey this is CHILL, I'm new here so I want to say what's up to everybody first and foremost.

Also I was hoping I could get some good critiques for a comic I've started. It's only one chapter so far, but it's a big chapter (about 40+pgs including character bios). All I ask is that you keep it real and be honest. Here is the link:

tgp.thecomicseries.com/

Thanks in advance.

CHILL on

• The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    we're not gonna click on your site

if you want a critique, post the work here

• CHILLCHILL Registered User
    But it's 40 or so pages, you're saying I should post those many pages here?

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    You should post those you want critique on.

• CHILLCHILL Registered User
    I want critique on the whole chapter...all of it.

• squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    Ramius wrote:

7 ) No Site-Whoring
    Site-whoring, plugging, or advertising of your personal Website, product, or Webcomic any kind will not be tolerated. You can include a link to your site/gallery in your sig, but do not start a new thread simply directing people to your site.

We can give you critiques based on an excerpt; post a few pages at a time. If you're 40 pages in I doubt you'll be changing too much about this chapter, specifically, according to any feedback we offer, so there's very little need for us to see the entire thing, anyway, as I imagine you'll be applying said feedback to your work going forward.

header_image_sm.jpg
  • GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Squidbunny has the right idea. Please, post images directly in this thread.