As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Gifted Path-would like some honest critiques.

CHILLCHILL Graphic ArtistVilla Park IL.Registered User new member
edited July 2012 in Artist's Corner
Hey this is CHILL, I'm new here so I want to say what's up to everybody first and foremost.

Also I was hoping I could get some good critiques for a comic I've started. It's only one chapter so far, but it's a big chapter (about 40+pgs including character bios). All I ask is that you keep it real and be honest. Here is the link:

tgp.thecomicseries.com/

Thanks in advance.

CHILL on

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    we're not gonna click on your site

if you want a critique, post the work here

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    CHILLCHILL Graphic Artist Villa Park IL.Registered User new member
    But it's 40 or so pages, you're saying I should post those many pages here?

• Options
    m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    You should post those you want critique on.

• Options
    CHILLCHILL Graphic Artist Villa Park IL.Registered User new member
    I want critique on the whole chapter...all of it.

• Options
    squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    Ramius wrote:

7 ) No Site-Whoring
    Site-whoring, plugging, or advertising of your personal Website, product, or Webcomic any kind will not be tolerated. You can include a link to your site/gallery in your sig, but do not start a new thread simply directing people to your site.

We can give you critiques based on an excerpt; post a few pages at a time. If you're 40 pages in I doubt you'll be changing too much about this chapter, specifically, according to any feedback we offer, so there's very little need for us to see the entire thing, anyway, as I imagine you'll be applying said feedback to your work going forward.

header_image_sm.jpg
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    Squidbunny has the right idea. Please, post images directly in this thread.